Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

What Worst Feelings Ever! Have You Experienced? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Worst Feelings Ever! Have You Experienced? (2413 Views)

Which One Is The Worst Feelings. / I Am Not Happy With My Sexual Feelings. / Share Your Best And Worst Feelings In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Worst Feelings Ever! Have You Experienced? by 1stdami(m): 6:10pm On Jan 30, 2015
Lots of feelings fellas both good and bad what your Worst Feelings Ever? MINE: 1. The feeling of been left out by friends and people.
2. The feeling of been accused of cheating when am trying my best to be faithful
Re: What Worst Feelings Ever! Have You Experienced? by steppin: 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
1stdami:
Lots of feelings fellas both good and bad what your Worst Feelings Ever? MINE: 1. The feeling of been left out by friends and people.
2. The feeling of been accused of cheating when am trying my best to be faithful
Feeling of wasting my MB on this thread.

1 Like

Re: What Worst Feelings Ever! Have You Experienced? by 1stdami(m): 6:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
steppin:

Feeling of wasting my MB on this thread.
lmao
Re: What Worst Feelings Ever! Have You Experienced? by ShakurM(m): 6:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
Pause
Re: What Worst Feelings Ever! Have You Experienced? by Enegod(m): 6:23pm On Jan 30, 2015
1stdami:
Had sex with the wrong twin sister & got caught by the other sister that i was dating. The worst part was i lost both twins cuz of it.. angry
Re: What Worst Feelings Ever! Have You Experienced? by amosamali(m): 6:25pm On Jan 30, 2015
Enegod:
Had sex with the wrong twin sister & got caught by the other sister that i was dating. The worst part was i lost both twins cuz of it.. angry

I smile Lies...

1 Like

Re: What Worst Feelings Ever! Have You Experienced? by Enegod(m): 6:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
amosamali:

I smile Lies...
how can u smile lies? Have you been smoking lately?

4 Likes

Re: What Worst Feelings Ever! Have You Experienced? by ehin(f): 6:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
When I got dump by my ex just because I got broke and the other
Re: What Worst Feelings Ever! Have You Experienced? by chimerase2: 6:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
the feeling of eating meat in the cooking point
Re: What Worst Feelings Ever! Have You Experienced? by MizMyColi(f): 6:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
None comes to mind in a jiffy.

Does that mean I've never been hurt? Mbanu!!!! cheesy

It's just I've made it a point of duty to celebrate my Joys, the opportunities I've had to give and show love to another, the fulfilment I receive from impacting and making others smile broadly.

These ^^^ have a way of drowning my hurts and as such even if I remember one now, I cannot tell in full details how it went down.

I can be that forgiving forgetful.
smiley

1 Like

Re: What Worst Feelings Ever! Have You Experienced? by alberto2k(m): 7:44pm On Jan 30, 2015
MizMyColi:
None comes to mind in a jiffy.

Does that mean I've never been hurt? Mbanu!!!! cheesy

It's just I've made it a point of duty to celebrate my Joys, the opportunities I've had to give and show love to another, the fulfilment I receive from impacting and making others smile broadly.

These ^^^ have a way of drowning my hurts and as such even if I remember one now, I cannot tell in full details how it went down.

I can be that forgiving forgetful.
smiley

Super lady wink
Re: What Worst Feelings Ever! Have You Experienced? by MizMyColi(f): 8:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
alberto2k:

Super lady wink

Na xo!

After you don yab me finish for morning abi cool
Re: What Worst Feelings Ever! Have You Experienced? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 30, 2015
i can't remember embarassed
Re: What Worst Feelings Ever! Have You Experienced? by alberto2k(m): 8:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
MizMyColi:

Na xo!

After you don yab me finish for morning abi cool

If I no yab u, who wil undecided

If I no praise you, who will? grin
Re: What Worst Feelings Ever! Have You Experienced? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
The feeling of not having weed to smoke tonight..... sad
Re: What Worst Feelings Ever! Have You Experienced? by Beamborla(f): 8:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
The feeling of being pressed at 4am in the morning angry

I always feel betrayed by nature cos that is when sleep becomes so so sweet smiley
Re: What Worst Feelings Ever! Have You Experienced? by alberto2k(m): 8:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
AyokunleRuth:
i can't remember embarassed

Ayokunle Amnesia Ruth grin
Re: What Worst Feelings Ever! Have You Experienced? by MizMyColi(f): 8:22pm On Jan 30, 2015
alberto2k:

cheesy
You try angry
Re: What Worst Feelings Ever! Have You Experienced? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 30, 2015
dah feeling u feel of nt being able to make frnds.........introvert ti su mi
Re: What Worst Feelings Ever! Have You Experienced? by alberto2k(m): 8:25pm On Jan 30, 2015
Beamborla:
The feeling of being pressed at 4am in the morning angry

I always feel betrayed by nature cos that is when sleep becomes so so sweet smiley

Hehehe

Oya go and beg that old woman way u chop her son money for your village grin
Re: What Worst Feelings Ever! Have You Experienced? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
alberto2k:

Ayokunle Amnesia Ruth grin

no be u gimme sk? angry

oya gimme another make i take light up wink
Re: What Worst Feelings Ever! Have You Experienced? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
zick19:
The feeling of not having weed to smoke tonight..... sad
grin
Re: What Worst Feelings Ever! Have You Experienced? by alberto2k(m): 8:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
MizMyColi:

cheesy
You try angry

Tanchu Miz

Good evening

Hope u had a nice day? smiley

1 Like

Re: What Worst Feelings Ever! Have You Experienced? by MrCork: 8:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
1stdami:

...Islamic...bro no oofeinse to yor picture profile & no oofeinse to those who left u out ....but why wunt they left u out when u looook under age? (no ooense) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Worst Feelings Ever! Have You Experienced? by MizMyColi(f): 8:36pm On Jan 30, 2015
alberto2k:

Tanchu Miz

Good evening

Hope u had a nice day? smiley

I did.
Thanks. Trust you did too?
Re: What Worst Feelings Ever! Have You Experienced? by alberto2k(m): 8:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

no be u gimme sk? angry

oya gimme another make i take light up wink

Meet this dude... zick19

Him fit Dash u 7bags sef grin grin
Re: What Worst Feelings Ever! Have You Experienced? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
alberto2k:

Meet this dude... zick19

Him fit Dash u 7bags sef grin grin
i don't take cheap ones jare.

how u doing
Re: What Worst Feelings Ever! Have You Experienced? by 1stdami(m): 8:40pm On Jan 30, 2015
MrCork:

...Islamic...bro no oofeinse to yor picture profile & no oofeinse to those who left u out ....but why wunt they left u out when u looook under age? (no ooense) angry
am not asking you comment on my own add yours! .pls get a life
Re: What Worst Feelings Ever! Have You Experienced? by MrCork: 8:44pm On Jan 30, 2015
1stdami:
am not asking you comment on my own add yours! .pls get a life

...hangon sweery....so r u sayn u don't look under age?....no oofeinse but hav u seen yor face? ..u dnt hav camera? undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Worst Feelings Ever! Have You Experienced? by alberto2k(m): 8:47pm On Jan 30, 2015
MizMyColi:

I did.
Thanks. Trust you did too?

Sure, thanks for asking smiley

Miz Coli I cook fried rice for u o wink

Oya come join me I don dey table dey wait you sef tongue

1 Like

Re: What Worst Feelings Ever! Have You Experienced? by jejemanito: 8:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
alberto2k:

you be detol ambassador? grin
Re: What Worst Feelings Ever! Have You Experienced? by alberto2k(m): 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

i don't take cheap ones jare.

how u doing

Am Gud dear... Just that I had a stressful day Jor

Shopping for food items and all that ish

I think its time I get a wife cuz dah kind thing don tire mee angry

And u, what was ur day like? smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Saw Her Staring At Me,and I Thought She Is In Love With Me / That Uncle That Says You Wont Get Married.(see photo) / Student Commits Suicide One Week After Graduation Because Of Sex With A Woman :(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.