Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,524 members, 7,854,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:16 PM

Does Anybody Know What Any Of This Symbols Mean - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Does Anybody Know What Any Of This Symbols Mean (1921 Views)

Do You Know What 'A Luta Continua' Means? - Pius Adesanmi / 'O' Of BODMAS Doesn't Mean Of, Our Teachers Owe Us An Apology / Weather Signs & Symbols Meaning (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anybody Know What Any Of This Symbols Mean by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
This is the aerial view of a location in Nigeria. Please does anyone have insight about the meaning or significance of any of this symbols and as to why they might have been structured.

Re: Does Anybody Know What Any Of This Symbols Mean by SeverusSnape(m): 10:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
That place must be Israel, Because I see a star of David.
Re: Does Anybody Know What Any Of This Symbols Mean by widowhusband: 11:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
i think its washington dc, pentagon, oval office etc.@poster na dust u dey raise so o!
Re: Does Anybody Know What Any Of This Symbols Mean by OmichaelO: 11:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
Covenant University

3 Likes

Re: Does Anybody Know What Any Of This Symbols Mean by ahkenaten(m): 1:07am On Jan 31, 2015
hmm...i see stars of david, swasticas, sign if the cross...there is definitely more to that picture.
Re: Does Anybody Know What Any Of This Symbols Mean by Nobody: 2:26am On Jan 31, 2015
This is oyedipo's empire
Re: Does Anybody Know What Any Of This Symbols Mean by kekakuz(m): 6:40am On Jan 31, 2015
Ariel view of where name
Re: Does Anybody Know What Any Of This Symbols Mean by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 31, 2015
I see a beautiful work of art. Its fabulous.
Re: Does Anybody Know What Any Of This Symbols Mean by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 31, 2015
They are mystical signs.The pentagon symbolises protection,dats why the terrorist didn't succeed in bombing it during the 9/11 attacks. There is more 2 lyf.
Re: Does Anybody Know What Any Of This Symbols Mean by adexsimply(m): 7:45am On Jan 31, 2015
That's one beautiful work of art..I need to pay a visit cool cool Great architectural design!
I can see the "sheild of David"(hexagram)
That should be Jerusalem Cross at the "top-left"??(I can see four of them)
The symbol at the top-right looks like a Swastika..innit? tongue
The symbols with 5 branches would be 5-branched menorah embarassed embarassed
Disclaimer:..........................................

1 Like

Re: Does Anybody Know What Any Of This Symbols Mean by Hollawaley(m): 7:49am On Jan 31, 2015
Dats sambisa forest

2 Likes

Re: Does Anybody Know What Any Of This Symbols Mean by ebbie9ja(m): 8:07am On Jan 31, 2015
Lemme reboot
Re: Does Anybody Know What Any Of This Symbols Mean by agohmamuda(m): 8:54am On Jan 31, 2015
Isn't it clear enof? Map of Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Does Anybody Know What Any Of This Symbols Mean by amosdrizzy: 9:55am On Jan 31, 2015
Map of HEAVEN ,it is. Only we saint that recognise it...
Re: Does Anybody Know What Any Of This Symbols Mean by tomiobj(m): 10:54am On Jan 31, 2015
natureboy50:
This is the aerial view of a location. Please does anyone have insight about the meaning or significance of any of this symbols and as to why they might have been structured.
Wait,lett me ask ifa
Re: Does Anybody Know What Any Of This Symbols Mean by tomiobj(m): 10:55am On Jan 31, 2015
Burj al-arab
Re: Does Anybody Know What Any Of This Symbols Mean by tomiobj(m): 10:56am On Jan 31, 2015
Children playin with toy bricks
Re: Does Anybody Know What Any Of This Symbols Mean by DearLordkelvin(m): 11:18am On Jan 31, 2015
[color=#770077][/color][center][/center] Does Any Body Know what those symbols mean?
No, Nobody Knows!
Re: Does Anybody Know What Any Of This Symbols Mean by DearLordkelvin(m): 11:21am On Jan 31, 2015
[quote author=DearLordkelvin post= Does Any Body Know what those symbols mean?
No, Nobody Knows![/quote]
Re: Does Anybody Know What Any Of This Symbols Mean by Richhommie(m): 11:36am On Jan 31, 2015
Thats Covenant university satellite image
Re: Does Anybody Know What Any Of This Symbols Mean by adexsimply(m): 11:48am On Jan 31, 2015
@OP this an analysis I got from a website

1 Like

Re: Does Anybody Know What Any Of This Symbols Mean by ignis: 12:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
Looks like Sambisa
Re: Does Anybody Know What Any Of This Symbols Mean by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
na lie
Re: Does Anybody Know What Any Of This Symbols Mean by liveyourlife: 1:19pm On Jan 31, 2015
It means there is God in that school. Look at your house using Google Maps. U might be shocked! Or use http:// for sharing notes in school!
Re: Does Anybody Know What Any Of This Symbols Mean by ItsAnderson: 1:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
Nothing Serious

(1) (Reply)

Eportals.uniuyo.edu.ng / Moment A Little Girl "Tackled" School For Sending Her Home Over School Fees / Free Telegram Lecture For Ican March 2020 Diet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.