Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Describe This Governor Amaechi's Photo In One Word - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Describe This Governor Amaechi's Photo In One Word (41766 Views)

This Governor Ambode's Handshake People Are Talking About / The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) / Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe This Governor Amaechi's Photo In One Word by dgr8truth(m): 10:55am On Jan 31, 2015
Orikinla:

[size=18pt]
Who is Reno Omokri?
Reno who shakes whenever he sees me online and runs.
Reno that lives from the handouts of President Goodluck Jonathan and neglected his first love.

You support fake people, while the best performing governor in Nigeria is dancing the dance of victory.
Can you ever achieve what Rt.Hon. Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi has achieved at his age in your life time?

Let me lecture you and you fellow PDP "MOFOS" on APC and the Symbolic Power and Popularity of the Traditional African Sweeping Broom

The hand holding a traditional African sweeping broom is central in the logo of the All Progressives Congress (APC), the main opposition party in Nigeria and currently the biggest and largest political party in Africa by the total population of the states under the leadership of the APC.

The symbolic logo of the APC is a green-white-blue background with a broom on the white background and a red base.
“Justice, Peace and Unity” is the motto with “Change” as its slogan. And the slogan has been resonating everywhere in Nigeria and making the APC the catalyst for change igniting and rejuvenating the spirit of patriotism among millions of Nigerians and galvanizing the youths for the revival of the Nigerian Dream for the nation building of a New Nigeria in the leadership of Africa.

A new broom sweeps well, but the old broom knows all the corners.
.~ Nigerian proverb

The APC has increased the power and popularity of the traditional African sweeping broom with makers of brooms thanking God and the APC for restoring the dignity of the native sweeping boom and making their trade to boom with thousands of broom stalls sold before APC rallies in every state in Nigeria and millions of sweeping brooms have been sold, because every member and supporter of the largest political party wants to have a broom to display at a rally.

We know that thousands of jobs have been created for makers of sweeping brooms since the All Progressives Congress (APC) made the traditional African sweeping broom, the most common household implement used for sweeping and cleaning homes and workplaces as the national symbol of the party. The broom is made in Nigeria and every household has a broom. But the umbrella, the symbol of the People's Democratic Party (PDP) is not made in Nigeria and only useful when it rains with little or no meaning in Nigerian culture.
The traditional African sweeping broom is made with fibers of palm fronds from palm trees or bamboo plants (including variety of raffia and coconut trees).

The Power and Symbol of the Broom in African, American and European Cultures

Used in the Holy Bible as mentioned by Jesus Christ

Symbol of Victory

Symbol for African American Wedding Tradition of Jumping the Broom

Clean Sweep:

The mass appeal of the sweeping broom has made the APC the popular party of the masses and they are flocking to rallies and following the mass movement for Change for the reformation and transformation of Nigeria and hoping for a new political administration that will put an end to their nightmares of widespread insecurity and poverty after 16 years under the PDP in Africa's most populous nation.

~ Ekenerengozi Michael Chima, Publisher/Editor of Nigerians Report Online, author of Children of Heaven, Sleepless Night, Scarlet Tears of London, Bye, Bye Mugabe, In the House of Dogs, The Prophet Lied, Diary of the Memory Keeper, Nollywood Mirror series, co-author and editor of The Language of True Love and co-author with Dr. Chika Christian Onu of the first published Nollywood screenplay Naked Beauty.
Dr. Chika Onu is multiple award winning Nigerian filmmaker and director of Living in Bondage 2, Glamour Girls, Peace Maker and over 50 other movies.

[/size]

It is only a fool who will say there is no place for the broom when there are no clear and better alternatives, but in this case there is an alternative. This 2015 presidential race, APC, represented by Buhari is not and can never be an alternative to GEJ.

I have no problem with APC having a broom as their logo.

It is only in Nigeria that most people are very manual in nature. They have better and modern equipment that will make their jobs and life easy and efficient, saving them huge stress and money, they say no. I like it manual!

Just like the case of a broom and vacuum cleaner.

Yes it is true I have not achieved as much as Gov. Rotimi Amaechi and I don't think I will but my tomorrow is pregnant with much opportunities that will make me live a moderate and a better life. Shalom!
Re: Describe This Governor Amaechi's Photo In One Word by abacusCm(m): 11:03am On Jan 31, 2015
bnovative:
This is someone's father o!
I would love to see buhari dance.
#showyourcertificatebuhari#
it's bcs u don't have light during oyo state campaign and that is why u could nt watch tv and see how our next president (BUHARI) dance that day
Re: Describe This Governor Amaechi's Photo In One Word by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 31, 2015
ahhhhhh shoki besides y all the politcians dancing shoki here and there na wahoo grin
Re: Describe This Governor Amaechi's Photo In One Word by dgr8truth(m): 11:06am On Jan 31, 2015
guttentag:

So GEJ knows that his main field of professionalism is in the Zoo, No wonder he is see you as an Animal and for your mind you get freedom, Is freedom Free?

If calling me an animal makes you happy, my dear enjoy.

Of course freedom is not free. This freedom we are enjoying today was bought with a price. People died for it even in Buhari's administration as HoS. The more reason we must not sacrifice it on the alter of...

Buhari should have know that 'what goes around comes around'.
Re: Describe This Governor Amaechi's Photo In One Word by yomanovic: 11:37am On Jan 31, 2015
dgr8truth:
Broom mentality in action, in the voice of reno.

Those who have analogue brain find it difficult to compete with people who have digitalized brain.

Amechi, please better upgrade your brain and start looking for umbrella now because it will soon start to rain.

An umbrella already torn apart? Come off it man! I'll rather settle for the broom and sweep all the mess the umbrella couldn't prevent from happening.
Re: Describe This Governor Amaechi's Photo In One Word by Harmvirus(f): 11:39am On Jan 31, 2015
lol! shoki mood
Re: Describe This Governor Amaechi's Photo In One Word by Omino: 11:46am On Jan 31, 2015
People should stop abusing personality. It is not professional. Campaign is not done that way.
Re: Describe This Governor Amaechi's Photo In One Word by bishopclin(m): 11:47am On Jan 31, 2015
Adminisher:

This is a small boy talking. Amaeachi that has built inroads into the north?. Under what conditions can he be finished in Nigerian politics?
Why don't you think?. A two term governor of a SS state who wants to be known nationally should be doing what he is doing. Amaechi is not in existence because of Jonathan and he is not in politics because of Jonathan. He actually had more stature than Jona and Obasanjo could have picked him the same way he picked Jona to be Yaradua's VP. Please let us think like intelligent people and leave sentiments. Everybody has mission in life and in politics.
where was Amaechi when Jonathan was picked as the Late Umaru Yar'Adua's running mate? Do u think Amaechi and Jonathan are match in politics? Well, let me inform you that Amaechi had just finished as Speaker of Rivers State House of Assembly and struggling for PDP governorship ticket when Jonathan had already served some years as governor of Bayelsa state, become PDP undisputed flag bearer for Bayelsa state and was picked as presidential running mate under PDP
Re: Describe This Governor Amaechi's Photo In One Word by dgr8truth(m): 11:51am On Jan 31, 2015
yomanovic:

An umbrella already torn apart? Come off it man! I'll rather settle for the broom and sweep all the mess the umbrella couldn't prevent from happening.

Your opinion is best to you, bros! I'm so sure the umbrella is what we will use in the next 4 years.
Re: Describe This Governor Amaechi's Photo In One Word by nellyjohn: 11:55am On Jan 31, 2015
He looks just like someone suffering from leprosy
Re: Describe This Governor Amaechi's Photo In One Word by bnovative(m): 12:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
abacusCm:
it's bcs u don't have light during oyo state campaign and that is why u could nt watch tv and see how our next president (BUHARI) dance that day
Really? That's good to know o! Oyo must be very blessed to have buhari dance in their state, it shows he's not clueless! Allah as akbaru sambisa!!!
Re: Describe This Governor Amaechi's Photo In One Word by Mendo007(m): 12:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
VOICEOFTHEMASES:
winkYour take in one word?
I now name dis dance " SKIDO "
Re: Describe This Governor Amaechi's Photo In One Word by philips007(m): 12:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
Snake Girl. shocked
Re: Describe This Governor Amaechi's Photo In One Word by infinitty(m): 12:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
python spirit is tormenting amaechi
Re: Describe This Governor Amaechi's Photo In One Word by Shalommy(f): 12:50pm On Jan 31, 2015
Shoki dance
Re: Describe This Governor Amaechi's Photo In One Word by MaziBaresy: 1:02pm On Jan 31, 2015
sugarvally:
dis one na snake dance (rotimi amaechi been dancing like an slowpoke and indian snake girl since 1960)

dis man don psycho finish

#GEJTillRotimiLearnsToDanceLikeAnAdult
laff 1 kill me
Re: Describe This Governor Amaechi's Photo In One Word by wizzie001(m): 1:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
sugarvally:
dis one na snake dance (rotimi amaechi been dancing like an slowpoke and indian snake girl since 1960)

dis man don psycho finish

#GEJTillRotimiLearnsToDanceLikeAnAdult
Like an slowpoke? My God! What class are you?
Re: Describe This Governor Amaechi's Photo In One Word by snowprince59(m): 1:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
Pls someone should call the security for a quick medi_vac cos slowpoke mood have just been activated. I think this myopic symptoms have reached its apogee, and thus; should be termed as a maximum height of gross misconduct.
Re: Describe This Governor Amaechi's Photo In One Word by omonnakoda: 2:05pm On Jan 31, 2015
kITATITA:
I don't know if anybody noticed but I think Buhari speaks very good English but with a poor accent. He is also direct to the point and doesn't waste words; and not abusive.
What do you mean by "POOR" Have you travelled at all.? He is a Fulani man not an English man. What kind of accent do we expect from an English man speaking Igbo?

That is colonial mentality. I have met lots of Japanese and Chinese as well as French and Arabs. They do not have "better" accents than Buhari,whatever "better" means

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwOz0E1kwkQ

What about Ban ki Moon of the United Nations,what kind of accent does he have

I look forward to the day when a Nigerian President will address the UN in Yoruba, We must not belittle our own.

That said . I do not endorse Booharry. It has nothing to do with his accent. He is a Hausa speaker. There is and should not be any shame in having a Hausa or any other Nigerian accent. I reject that. If a white man comes and starts murdering the Yoruba language many would grin like idiots and say "he tried"
Re: Describe This Governor Amaechi's Photo In One Word by Onasa22: 2:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
APC alias Amaechi Problem Continue, very soon you wil hear it hot
Re: Describe This Governor Amaechi's Photo In One Word by eDoctorr(m): 4:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
apcmustwin:

The good thing there is that Buhari is winning this election.

How many likes for d people's general? keep the likes rolling! Nigeria Sai Buhari. Let's prove to all saTANist that we are not hackers!

online.....
on sea.....
on land.....
in d air......
in January...
on d 14th of Feb
next month....
next year.....

Buhari will win any election against the clueless one.

Ah! Are u a fool. or u are just carried away because of your political affection for #Buhari, and that is why u have no sense of reasoning. U said Buhari will win any election against who Idiot. I don't know if it is ur popsy that won it against buhari in 2011. In fact. U are a goat. oponu. Aha
Re: Describe This Governor Amaechi's Photo In One Word by apcmustwin(f): 4:36pm On Jan 31, 2015
eDoctorr:

Ah! Are u a fool. or u are just carried away because of your political affection for #Buhari, and that is why u have no sense of reasoning. U said Buhari will win any election against who Idiot. I don't know if it is ur popsy that won it against buhari in 2011. In fact. U are a goat. oponu. Aha

u be original mumu. who is talking about d past? waka pass make I see front jooor. ode
Re: Describe This Governor Amaechi's Photo In One Word by knowledgeable: 5:19pm On Jan 31, 2015
sincerenigerian:

Buhari danced yesterday at Ibadan rally.

Watch Buhari danced at about 3 minutes after finishing his speech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1auqwKszt4

As I watched that video, I asked myself , while this admiration of this fulani man by those yorubas. I hope am wrong, but on their faces and smiles, I think this admiration stems from the fact that he is Fulani and has nothing to do GEJ weakness( which he has). I hope am wrong, but could it be that the yorubas want to identify with the Fulanis. Do Yorubas know that the Fulanis all over West Africa sub-region are the most conscious of their physical, cultral and genetic differences between them and others?. I am at loss with that view. Any way, GEJ till 2019!!!!!!!.
Re: Describe This Governor Amaechi's Photo In One Word by Ndukwe007(m): 5:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
omenka:
Ahhh..Shoki! grin

Or Snake in the Governor's Shadow. undecided
. LOl grin
Re: Describe This Governor Amaechi's Photo In One Word by eDoctorr(m): 5:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
apcmustwin:

u be original mumu. who is talking about d past? waka pass make I see front jooor. ode

....U be fool... U go commit suicide after election at last.
Re: Describe This Governor Amaechi's Photo In One Word by apcmustwin(f): 6:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
eDoctorr:

....U be fool... U go commit suicide after election at last.

hahahahhaahha werey, na u go murd with frustration cos gej will NEVER win. Nigeria Sai Buhari
Re: Describe This Governor Amaechi's Photo In One Word by cap28: 7:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
This man is such an embarrassment - I couldn't believe a governor could comport himself like this in public, see the fool having an epileptic seizure here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A44h06_EFNo

No wonder Nigeria is a laughing stock to the world - by the way is he gay? His dance moves seem to indicate that he might be.
Re: Describe This Governor Amaechi's Photo In One Word by eDoctorr(m): 7:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
apcmustwin:

hahahahhaahha werey, na u go murd with frustration cos gej will NEVER win. Nigeria Sai Buhari

Akindanidani. ako tunree sun omo. ur papa go even jump inside lagoon after ur death. oo ni kuu re. omo ale
Re: Describe This Governor Amaechi's Photo In One Word by cap28: 7:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
Nigeria, country of illiterates run by and for illiterates:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1bRS72mbTg

Amaechi watch out, mama piss will do everything possible to make sure you do not return as Rivers State governor.
undecided
Re: Describe This Governor Amaechi's Photo In One Word by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
naptu2:
Amaechi dancing (DJ Ziggy remix).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0OqJBMwA24
This is the video of the month for me grin grin
Re: Describe This Governor Amaechi's Photo In One Word by Abmarshalo(m): 8:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
moderatorr1:
if buhari looses Amechi's political career is finished

Ameachi's career was already over even before he left pdp

Feb14 he will be dancing shoki in kirikiri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Sends Otunba Runsewe To Prison For Contempt / Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications / Obasanjo Ordered Police To Shoot Criminals, OPC At Sight As President (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.