Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Painful Moments Of Her Large Back Tattoo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Painful Moments Of Her Large Back Tattoo (1199 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Injury From Husband, Warns Him From Spreading 'Lies' / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" / Flavour Shows Off His Back Tattoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Painful Moments Of Her Large Back Tattoo by argob44(f): 1:40am On Jan 31, 2015
Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Painful Moments Of Her Large Back Tattoo. In her own words, ”Stay away from tattoos, don’t border to have any not even little because the moment you do, you keep on going for more.”

She further shared a photo story of how she shed tears while getting the tats back then – she claims she endured the pains like a strong lady cos she was doing something that meant a lot to her back then. Check out more pics http://www.akeemstunnabaiby..com/2015/01/tonto-dikeh-shares-photo-of-painful-moment-tatoo-on-her-back.html

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Painful Moments Of Her Large Back Tattoo by Airforce1(m): 1:42am On Jan 31, 2015
make I book space cuz I know this thread is front page bound
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Painful Moments Of Her Large Back Tattoo by argob44(f): 1:47am On Jan 31, 2015
Airforce1:
lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Painful Moments Of Her Large Back Tattoo by Nobody: 4:18am On Jan 31, 2015
Airforce1:

Sorry, It made front page a very long time ago grin

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Painful Moments Of Her Large Back Tattoo by Nobody: 5:28am On Jan 31, 2015
make me sef book
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Painful Moments Of Her Large Back Tattoo by qadeerkug(m): 6:11am On Jan 31, 2015
is it by force haba
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Painful Moments Of Her Large Back Tattoo by pretydiva(f): 6:43am On Jan 31, 2015
Stale
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Painful Moments Of Her Large Back Tattoo by argob44(f): 10:51am On Jan 31, 2015
pretydiva:
Stale
my dear not stale... I remember the first one, dis 1 is diff
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Painful Moments Of Her Large Back Tattoo by cyara(f): 1:00pm On Jan 31, 2015
Why go through such pain?

(1) (Reply)

Ice Prince 2 Noble Igwe:"Stop Comparing My Music Wit My Brother+Teacher M.I"(Pic / I’m Not Sexually Active -bukola Adeeyo / PHOTO: Twin Sisters Marry The Same Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.