Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

CASSAVA BREAD: Another Failed GEJ's Policy (PHOTO) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CASSAVA BREAD: Another Failed GEJ's Policy (PHOTO) (8062 Views)

Akinwunmi Adesina: We Were Mocked For 'Cassava Bread’, Now Everyone Eats It / Where Can I Buy Jonathan's Cassava Bread? / Fact: Why Biafra Failed........ GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CASSAVA BREAD: Another Failed GEJ's Policy (PHOTO) by LRNZH(m): 2:51pm On Feb 01, 2015
citizenY:

Am done.

It is easy. I will make a trip to Shoprite myself.
Since you cannot show me the brand name but an advertorial picture, I have to confirm that this is not in anticipation of a bread that never made it to the market
Re: CASSAVA BREAD: Another Failed GEJ's Policy (PHOTO) by LRNZH(m): 2:53pm On Feb 01, 2015
Collynzo9:
@ LRNZH as long as you continue to leave your brain in the dustbin while trying to sell your master, I will continue to be your nemesis on Nairaland. You are lucky I didn't see the thread earlier.
You have been put to shame once again.
Lagos: You can find Cassava bread in Sweet Sensation, Spar, Park n Shop and Shoprite
PH: Everyday supermarket.

For all I know this your usual gimmicks.
You have not shown us a branded cassava bread in wrapper. All these adverts for an anticipated phantom bread.

Very much like the 2nd Niger Bridge or the Onitsha sea port
Re: CASSAVA BREAD: Another Failed GEJ's Policy (PHOTO) by Collynzo9: 2:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
The fact that GEJ doesn't go about advertising every little achievement in the name of propaganda like APC governors, doesn't mean he isn't working.
@ LRNZH the brand name of this bread is clear in the picture you can go and check it out yourself. I will continue to put you to shame Achile Ali.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CASSAVA BREAD: Another Failed GEJ's Policy (PHOTO) by LRNZH(m): 3:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
Collynzo9:
The fact that GEJ doesn't go about advertising every little achievement in the name of propaganda like APC governors, doesn't mean he isn't working.
@ LRNZH the brand name this bread is clear in the picture you can go and check it out yourself. I will continue to put you to shame Achile Ali.

Why are you lying with so much effort?

Aunty bakery is the name of shoprite bread.
Where is Cassava written here?

Lest you forget, there are two premises of this thread.
1. Cassava is not the best option for edible food
2. The Cassava bread is a failed policy 5% to 10% cassava composite flour.....is that cassava?

You people claimed it is 20% cassava. I quashed that lie.
Now you post regular shoprite bread as cassava bread.
You're just a lying clown
Re: CASSAVA BREAD: Another Failed GEJ's Policy (PHOTO) by Collynzo9: 3:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
LRNZH:

Why are you lying with so much effort?

Aunty bakery is the name of shoprite bread.
Where is Cassava written here?

Lest you forget, there are two premises of this thread.
1. Cassava is not the best option for edible food
2. The Cassava bread is a failed policy 5% to 10% cassava composite flour.....is that cassava?

You people claimed it is 20% cassava. I quasged that lie.
Now you post regular shoprite bread a cassava bread.
You're just a lying clown
Achile Ali, you are an extremely shameless man. I showed you shoprite's advert boards indicating the sale of cassava bread, you said you wanted to see the loaves of bread and not advert boards, I then showed you the loaves of bread, you are now asking why is Cassava not written boldy on the bread. Are they supposed to name it ''cassava bread''?
Why not go to shoprite, pick up a loaf of Auntie's fresh daily bread, and see what it is made of?
You are such a shameless man Ali.
As for Cassava not being edible, Nigerians have been eating Cassava in different forms for centuries without complaints.
Poor try.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CASSAVA BREAD: Another Failed GEJ's Policy (PHOTO) by LRNZH(m): 3:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
Collynzo9:

Achile Ali, you are an extremely shameless man. I showed you shoprite's advert boards indicating the sale of cassava bread, you said you wanted to see the loaves of bread and not advert boards, I then showed you the loaves of bread, you are now asking why is Cassava not written boldy on the bread. Are they supposed to name it ''cassava bread''?
Why not go to shoprite, pick up a loaf of Auntie's fresh daily bread, and see what it is made of?
You are such a shameless man Ali.
As for Cassava not being edible, Nigerians have been eating Cassava in different forms for centuries without complaints.
Poor try.

A simple task: Show me a branded cassava bread in wrapper you failed and now you're angry calling me Alli.

Are you ok? If you cannot show me this phantom bread....do the needful for failures
Carry your madness go one side. Anu Nkita undecided
Re: CASSAVA BREAD: Another Failed GEJ's Policy (PHOTO) by citizenY(m): 3:30pm On Feb 01, 2015
LRNZH:

It is easy. I will make a trip to Shoprite myself.
Since you cannot show me the brand name but an advertorial picture, I have to confirm that this is not in anticipation of a bread that never made it to the market

Zuwa da kai ya fi sako.

I am not in the business of market research. If you have so much beef with GEK, forget cassava bread. Eat gurasa or Agege bread.
Re: CASSAVA BREAD: Another Failed GEJ's Policy (PHOTO) by LRNZH(m): 3:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
citizenY:

Zuwa da kai ya fi sako.

I am not in the business of market research..

I will definitely ask when in Lagos. Give me one week.
Re: CASSAVA BREAD: Another Failed GEJ's Policy (PHOTO) by Collynzo9: 3:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
LRNZH:

A simple task: Show me a branded cassava bread in wrapper you failed and now you're angry calling me Alli.

Are you ok? If you cannot show me this phantom bread....do the needful for failures
Carry your madness go one side. Anu Nkita undecided
Achile Ali, I have told you that Auntie's Fresh Daily Bread is a branded cassava bread, what else do you want? Go to shop rite and check it out for yourself.
Expecting it to be named 'cassava bread' is pretty lame.
See what fanaticism has done to you Ali.

Re: CASSAVA BREAD: Another Failed GEJ's Policy (PHOTO) by Collynzo9: 3:40pm On Feb 01, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CASSAVA BREAD: Another Failed GEJ's Policy (PHOTO) by LRNZH(m): 3:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
Collynzo9:

Achile Ali, I have told you that Auntie's Fresh Daily Bread is a branded cassava bread, what else do you want? Go to shop rite and check it out for yourself.
Expecting it to be named 'cassava bread' is pretty lame.
See what fanaticism has done to you Ali.

You have no idea that you're a sick man in the head.
Remember how you wrongfully assumed that you quashed GEJ's age falsification thread and got misled?

You have taken that sorrowful pathway again.
Re: CASSAVA BREAD: Another Failed GEJ's Policy (PHOTO) by LRNZH(m): 3:48pm On Feb 01, 2015
Collynzo9:
[img]http://nextgenafricanfarmers.files./2014/11/ng13.jpg[/img]

All these your fake propaganda. What is the left pic meant to prove? To validate the one on the right?
Why do you have to get a propaganda twitter post (@nextgenfarmer) if this bread is readily accessible like you claim?

Like I told a more sensible poster citizenY..Since you guys cannot convincingly show me branded cassava bread in the market, I will be in Lagos this week and I will ask in Shoprite. I will definitely report back on this same thread.
Re: CASSAVA BREAD: Another Failed GEJ's Policy (PHOTO) by Collynzo9: 3:49pm On Feb 01, 2015
LRNZH:

You have no idea that you're a sick man in the head.
Remember how you wrongfully assumed that you quashed GEJ's age falsification thread and got misled?

You have taken that sorrowful pathway again.
I quashed it, that topic is dead and buried. You are the only one still talking about it out of shame, the same shame is what is still keeping you on this thread.
Cassava bread is being sold in supremarkets and stores all over the country.
Another of your nonsense has been busted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CASSAVA BREAD: Another Failed GEJ's Policy (PHOTO) by aresa: 3:50pm On Feb 01, 2015
What's the clueless, corrupt and incompetent otueko dullard got to do with cassava bread? This is another stolen and remixed OBJ Cassava bread program.

The clown is void of any sane, credible and original ideas....
Re: CASSAVA BREAD: Another Failed GEJ's Policy (PHOTO) by LRNZH(m): 3:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
Collynzo9:

I quashed it, that topic is dead and buried. You are the only one still talking about it out of shame, the same shame is what is still keeping you on this thread.
Cassava bread is being sold in supremarkets and stores all over the country.
Another of your nonsense has been busted.

GEJ is an age cheat and everyone knows now. The question that was put to you on that thread, you never answered. If GEJ was born in 1957 as you claim how come he started Primary school at 3 years+ in 1961 in the creeks of Otueke.
Quash fire...
Re: CASSAVA BREAD: Another Failed GEJ's Policy (PHOTO) by LRNZH(m): 3:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
aresa:
What's the clueless, corrupt and incompetent otueko dullard got to do with cassava bread? This is another stolen and remixed OBJ Cassava bread program.

The clown is void of any sane, credible and original ideas....

You dey mind the phool?
He had to go to a propaganda twitter handle to prove that an easily accessible bread exists. Advertorial but no bread.
Sebi en dey eat am. Show us the one en buy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019 Polls: Don’t Return Thieves To Power, APC Warns(The Nation) / PDP Primaries In Enugu Peaceful, Transparent - National Electoral Committee / AAC Reaffirms Sowore As National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.