Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,955 members, 7,828,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Tonto Dikeh Shares Photos Of Painful Moments Of Her Large Back Tattoo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Shares Photos Of Painful Moments Of Her Large Back Tattoo (5292 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Injury From Husband, Warns Him From Spreading 'Lies' / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" / Flavour Shows Off His Back Tattoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Photos Of Painful Moments Of Her Large Back Tattoo by Joshkid(m): 7:19am On Jan 31, 2015
Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh has
shared some photos of getting this
big tattoo on her back a while back.
And guess what? She is
discouraging people from getting
tattoos

Jn her own words, ”Stay away
from tattoos, don’t border to have
any not even little because the
moment you do, you keep on going
for more.”

She further shared a photo story of
how she shed tears while getting
the tats back then – she claims she
endured the pains like a strong
lady cos she was doing something
that meant a lot to her back then.

Abeg Who Send Am??

Source :- www.informationng.com/2015/01/tonto-dikeh-shares-photo-of-painful-moments-of-her-large-back-tattoo.html

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photos Of Painful Moments Of Her Large Back Tattoo by obontami: 7:25am On Jan 31, 2015
POKO LEE UR HEAD DEY THERE
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photos Of Painful Moments Of Her Large Back Tattoo by keddyluv(f): 7:29am On Jan 31, 2015
why go through all this pains for what will not glorify God.

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photos Of Painful Moments Of Her Large Back Tattoo by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 31, 2015
Why go through the pain for what will not add any value to your life?

20 Years from now, we will hear a post like "I regret getting these tattoos".

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photos Of Painful Moments Of Her Large Back Tattoo by sinaj(f): 8:01am On Jan 31, 2015
all i c is a depressed gel cry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photos Of Painful Moments Of Her Large Back Tattoo by lokito: 8:25am On Jan 31, 2015
kennygee:

No, 20yrs from now, we will see a lot of grandmothers (including tonto dike) running around with tattoos

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photos Of Painful Moments Of Her Large Back Tattoo by axortedbabe(f): 9:51am On Jan 31, 2015
Attimes i imagine hw an old woman/man will luk with tattoos all over body..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photos Of Painful Moments Of Her Large Back Tattoo by val4sure(m): 10:05am On Jan 31, 2015
They all are having the illusion that they will live young forever forgetting that they will one day have grey hairs.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photos Of Painful Moments Of Her Large Back Tattoo by mytime24(f): 10:32am On Jan 31, 2015
Na oga sEuN send am message nd not mi , so nt my bizNe Ss grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photos Of Painful Moments Of Her Large Back Tattoo by Joshkid(m): 10:44am On Jan 31, 2015
mytime24:
Na oga sEuN send am message nd not mi , so nt my bizNe Ss grin
cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photos Of Painful Moments Of Her Large Back Tattoo by cyara(f): 1:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
Why subject your self to such torture
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photos Of Painful Moments Of Her Large Back Tattoo by IceSplash(f): 2:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
Gosh this is torture
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photos Of Painful Moments Of Her Large Back Tattoo by englishmart(m): 2:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
ooooh! My people perish for lack of wisdom
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photos Of Painful Moments Of Her Large Back Tattoo by tpiah01: 4:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
eyah, it must have been so difficult for her.

cultural things, maybe they do it in her culture.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photos Of Painful Moments Of Her Large Back Tattoo by Engrpj(m): 8:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
No Anaesthesia
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photos Of Painful Moments Of Her Large Back Tattoo by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
obontami:
POKO LEE UR HEAD DEY THERE
ur signature though,, lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photos Of Painful Moments Of Her Large Back Tattoo by kenex4ever(m): 12:18am On Feb 01, 2015
sinaj:
all i c is a depressed gel cry
Y advertise ur contact?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photos Of Painful Moments Of Her Large Back Tattoo by Nobody: 1:12am On Feb 01, 2015
kennygee:

Why make it about God?No one is forcing her now by the way.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photos Of Painful Moments Of Her Large Back Tattoo by obontami: 3:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
YNeme3E:
ur signature though,, lol
hahaha niggi i'm all about tha pussssy

(1) (Reply)

John Okafor A.k.a Mr Ibu Biography-early Life,career And Achievements / Don Jazzy Visits Big Brother Naija Housemates With DNA Twins (Photos) / "Don't Copy Tiwa Be Creative" Yemi Alade Shares Loveup Photos With Flavour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.