Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,992 members, 7,817,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera (25464 Views)

Those Asking Me To Account For Abacha’s Loot Are silly — Obasanjo / Buhari’s Supporters Are Going Through Hell In Yobe – Adamu / Six Killed, Many Hospitalized As Buhari Supporters Raze PDP Campaign Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by MalcoImX: 1:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
Descartes:
Not really, I know exactly what it means and what you intend to infer if I give you the exact. But no need running around circle until Buhari does the needful.
He has done the needful. But as it is with many things concerning him it has opened many interpretations by different interests.
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by Descartes: 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
MalcoImX:
He has done the needful. But as it is with many things concerning him it has opened many interpretations by different interests.
Please I need a clarification or proof that he has done so.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by MalcoImX: 2:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
Descartes:
Please I need a clarification or proof that he has done so.
He has sworn an affidavit to that effect. Any argument that didn't start from there is derailment. And FYI, anyone who thinks Buhari will lie under oath on this issue is on a long thing. That's why I insist most arguing don't know what they're arguing about.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by Caveatemptor(m): 3:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
Mr Etcetera,
Please go and read section 137 very,very well.
You can question my mentality all you want,in fact I implore you to label me an slowpoke-it is your prerogative.
However let me tell you a little secret,I don't care...on February 14th 2015,I will leave my home with my PVC,go to my polling booth,queue up,collect my ballot paper,rub ink on my big fat thumb and vote for General Buhari. I will then patiently wait in the sun for the votes to be counted and the results announced because I care about my country Nigeria and I have no otjer country Oi can call my own.
Sai Buhari.
Sai Baba.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by Descartes: 3:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
MalcoImX:
He has sworn an affidavit to that effect. Any argument that didn't start from there is derailment. And FYI, anyone who thinks Buhari will lie under oath on this issue is on a long thing. That's why I insist most arguing don't know what they're arguing about.
Can affidavit be sworn based on assumption?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by juvewalex(m): 3:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
who's this pant load spewing rubbish
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
We know your gimmicks..
Feel sorry for the gullible.
Facts about Buhari.
Buhari's retrenched over
#200,000 civil servants in 1984 that equates to
the sack of over #415,000. Civil servants in
present day Nigeria.
Buhari's policy led to the loss of over
2 million private sector jobs as @ 1984 which
equates to over 4.2 millions jobs today.
History should be made a Compulsory subject in
Secondary Schools, So We do not make the same
mistakes out of ignorance or laziness.
This isn't "Change " This is Slavery.
#No to slavery
#No to Pharaoh
#No the Dictatorship.
Vote
#Continuity
#Teamtransformation
#Gender Empowerment
#GEJ!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by kazmanbanjoko(m): 3:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
Hw can you say your citizens are silly. Even that word "silly" is banned in nairaland. I am nt silly ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by Temidayo9(m): 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2015
ENEMY OF PROGRESS grin , WE NIGERIANS HAS ADOPT CHANGE, IF WANT THIS COUNTRY TO REMAIN , THEN WIND OF CHANGE WILL BLOW YOU AWAY. ...HHNNNNN, WAIT O, AM BROWSING WITH GENERATOR, NO LIGHT FOR 4DAYS NOW

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by Optional2(f): 3:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
Person wey dy cum person silly him 2 silly real madness don dy worry em brain.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
I have not insulted anybody since this buhari and Jonathan thing started out,but I change my mind right now..I want to say that this excetra guy is a goat,he is stupid and very ignorant.ewu,atulu oshi.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by kennyeast(m): 3:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
Somebody ask that begger what the Nigerian constitution says about corruption? If u want to know if Buhari meet the constitutional requirements, go ask inec. Buhari owe u no obligation to publish his cert, he made mistake answering fools like u. This is the only part i love Jonathan, even if the whole court in the world order him to produce and publish his certificate, he will not, u guys can make all the noise he will not give a damn. Idiots. Cert is now more important than the young graduates that jona dupe and killed, how about the $20b or the the girls living with boko haram? Until ur sisters are in that situation u all will say the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by Temidayo9(m): 3:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
Descartes:

WAIT O WAIT OO , TO RULE NAIJA NA BY CERTIFICATE? grin .

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by Afam4eva(m): 3:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
Just when i thought that some Buhari supporters will read this article and do some soul searching but instead they chose to espouse the very silly nature that etcetera highlighted in this article. I can understand when street urchins asert such antiquated opinions but nothing irks me more than seeing supposed educated folks making such unheard submissions. As much as i no longer believe in a Jonathan's candidacy and seems to be inching towards a Buhari candidacy, i'm not stupid not to question why Buhari did not submit his certificate with his inec form or whether or not his certificate was forged. We have to holdout leaders and intending leaders accountable.
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by olas24u(f): 3:23pm On Jan 31, 2015
GEJ - corruption,stealing ,embezzlement

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by akinswaggs(m): 3:23pm On Jan 31, 2015
This confused Boy has come for attention again ahbi

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by EdwinOse: 3:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
The truth is bitter. This change being propagated through an old renegade is a bad CHANGE.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by AmaechiLinus(m): 3:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
Thank God am not among d silly, Unrealistic etcetera. It is either GEJ or no vote

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by deebsman1(m): 3:33pm On Jan 31, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
Is this write up meant to change anything?
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by lonelydora: 3:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
LRNZH:
I would rather be 'silly and childish' than support PDP/GEJ

GEJ has no thesis and he falsified his age.

$20Billion is still missing while the forensic audit report has dissappeared with NOI.

GEJ admitted to non performance in the South South. Not even East-West road was completed.

PEJ asked Igbos to vote for GEJ because he is their inlaw. Thatsall.

Electricity tarrif keeps increasing but MW keeps dropping. America no know this one o...

Over 200 Chibok Girls that GEJ doesn't give a damn about are lost

Chad is roaming in Nigeria territory doing Nigeria Army job without permission

Since subsidy riots of 2012, GEJ's promised refineries are still a pipe dream

Naira has depreciated to over 210 to 1 Dollar and GEJ claims transformation agenda is working

The 2nd Niger bridge cost was inflated by a factor of 3 and they will toll Ndigbo to pay for this scam

Abeg I be TaTa.

Nigeria, Sai Buhari

Lalasticlala put this thread--> https://www.nairaland.com/2122370/photos-nigeria-police-assigned-protect on FP. It is too hilarious.
Take one bottle for my head.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by Newshunter: 3:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
Tell them ectcetra. They seem to be incurable of lack of common sense. They are the problems the nation have not the leaders. They support evil even when it clear before them. So which way Nigeria. Sentiments of religion and tribes rule. Even if such person is a confirmed mad man they will say lets vote him, cos he is one of us. Nigeria is never put first, rather tribe and religion. Religion comes first before Nigeria for the Northern Muslims, while tribe comes first before Nigeria for South Western Christians, jettisoning everything bible talks about end time and anti-christ emergence. May God fight for the oppressed and weak in this nation. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by jamace(m): 3:36pm On Jan 31, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by basty: 3:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
God in his infinite mercy will run the affairs of whosoever is supporting GEJ for the second term as the president of Nigeria as GEJ is running the affairs of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by hamzyluv(m): 3:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
ControlX:

We know your gimmicks..
Feel sorry for the gullible.
Facts about Buhari.
Buhari's retrenched over
#200,000 civil servants in 1984 that equates to
the sack of over #415,000. Civil servants in
present day Nigeria.
Buhari's policy led to the loss of over
2 million private sector jobs as @ 1984 which
equates to over 4.2 millions jobs today.
History should be made a Compulsory subject in
Secondary Schools, So We do not make the same
mistakes out of ignorance or laziness.
This isn't "Change " This is Slavery.
#No to slavery
#No to Pharaoh
#No the Dictatorship.
Vote
#Continuity
#Teamtransformation
#Gender Empowerment
#GEJ!!
my Brother,, if all what u said about Buhari are true, i will remind u of other side of him which u failed to mention... (1) the 2 refineries he build for Nigeria within (2) years in office. (NO 2) the mighty program that he initiated to reduce the MALARIAL, AIR-BURN disease. etc. called ( WAI ). war against indiscipline... am very very sure that u witness this.... if mr NO certificate can do all this in less than 2years... i wish to know a kind of NATION WIDE project done by our HIGH EDUCATED Presy for his 6 years in office.... pls no insult ok......
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by JideTheBlogger(m): 3:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
LRNZH:
I would rather be 'silly and childish' than support PDP/GEJ

GEJ has no thesis and he falsified his age.

$20Billion is still missing while the forensic audit report has dissappeared with NOI.

GEJ admitted to non performance in the South South. Not even East-West road was completed.

PEJ asked Igbos to vote for GEJ because he is their inlaw. Thatsall.

Electricity tarrif keeps increasing but MW keeps dropping. America no know this one o...

Over 200 Chibok Girls that GEJ doesn't give a damn about are lost

Chad is roaming in Nigeria territory doing Nigeria Army job without permission

Since subsidy riots of 2012, GEJ's promised refineries are still a pipe dream

Naira has depreciated to over 210 to 1 Dollar and GEJ claims transformation agenda is working

The 2nd Niger bridge cost was inflated by a factor of 3 and they will toll Ndigbo to pay for this scam

Abeg I be TaTa.

Nigeria, Sai Buhari

Lalasticlala put this thread--> https://www.nairaland.com/2122370/photos-nigeria-police-assigned-protect on FP. It is too hilarious.

#GBAM
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by MalcoImX: 3:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
Descartes:
He has told you by logical inference where his certificate[s] are. If a legal recourse is followed, at least whichever party is accused of being in possession of the documents will be called on to testify. If there's any chance (even as low as 1%), don't you think the accuser will go for a kill - legally?
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by kaybrizzy(m): 3:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
He nevked you to vote Gej either
Collynzo419:
This fool represents the insolence that embodies the Jonathanian he.philosophy.

You can abuse Nigerians as much as you want, they will reply you emphatically on Febuhari 14.

How come Mr Etcetera has not questioned the intelligence of GEJ supporters if they keep supporting a man that said that - Stealing is not Corruption and How much did Nwobodo stole?

Do you know how much Nwobodo stole? $5.1M . Anyone that supports GEJ supports corruption.
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by watchindelta(m): 3:44pm On Jan 31, 2015
chai dis guy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by dvee2: 3:44pm On Jan 31, 2015
I would have taken the OP comments seriously if he had accused members of both parties for turning a blind eye to their candidates shortfall. But for you to single out APC supporters exposed you as bias and just playing your masters bidding.
Where were you when We are told to vote this clueless president not for what he has to offer but just because he is from niger delta? Where were you when this president refuse to say anything to the parents of the missing chibok girls until an 11 year old pakistani girl told him to do so? Where were you when thousands of nigerians are killed daily by Boko haram and this president response as if he is the president of ijaw nation not of all Nigerians. Was it not this president through his finance minister acknowledge s that ten billion dollars is missing and yet no one is held responsible? My friend nigerian s are tired and at this point they are ready to vote in anything that could help them not a so called phd holder that cannot rise above his clan to be a real commanda in chief

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by hikmojj(m): 3:44pm On Jan 31, 2015
how can a rational person compare the team of Buhari, Osibanjo, Fashola , Ameachi, Fayemi, Aregbe etc to that of Ebele, Sambo, Okupe, Omokri Stealer odua etc?? haba!
Vote BUHARI Vote Nigeria future.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH / Mother And Son Meet With Governor Ambode / Akeredolu’s Order: Ondo Tackles Presidency, As Villa Defends Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.