Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera (25459 Views)

Those Asking Me To Account For Abacha’s Loot Are silly — Obasanjo / Buhari’s Supporters Are Going Through Hell In Yobe – Adamu / Six Killed, Many Hospitalized As Buhari Supporters Raze PDP Campaign Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by macof(m): 4:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
More sensible Nigerians coming up..that's very good

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by legendsilver(m): 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.punchng.com/columnists/etcetera/to-buharis-supporters/
in one sentence;
ETCETERA, why not go to court?

But if you must know, its change we seek and

Sai Buhari is the change come #febuhari14
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by akulaxx: 4:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
I find it very hard to understand how some educated Nigerians will support a notorious despot with a very ugly past, someone who violently ousted a civilian government and shamelessly refused to attend the Oputa panel

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by blackandbold: 4:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
Second term for GEJ/PDP means more of:
Immigration Job Scam
Police Pension Scam
Fuel Subsidy scandal
NNPC missing funds
More strikes (ASUU,ASUP,Health etc)
Expanding recurrent budget over Capital.
Inflated Security Budgets
Illegal Arm/money smuggling outings
Protecting Boko Haram/ Militants Sponsors.
death of over 15,000 Nigerians
Nigerians as refugees in their own country

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by Descartes: 4:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
soshi:
what is an Etcetera?.... grin
It means "and many more"...wink
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by Myself2(m): 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by Leez(m): 4:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.punchng.com/columnists/etcetera/to-buharis-supporters/
This clown still speaks
Dj freeze has already slammed him when he tried this nonsense with him
Change has come!!
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by repogirl(f): 4:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
I feel u etcetera, its even a little understandable if its the illiterates who have had no education and might not value it, who think like this. Instead it is well learned people who should really know better....... Politics is just selfish and it is clear to see that our so called leaders and aspirants have no values, no regard for the masses and none for even the law!!

They just want what they want (money, power, fame) and want to get it through any means possible.

How about the electorate? It consists of blind silly sheep who choose never to learn even though the hand writing is written in big, bold fonts.
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by Obagoal4u(m): 4:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
Abeggy!!! Who is etcetera? Pls concentrate on ur musical career. Ur papas for music industry dey endorse GMB who b u to call pple silly and unrealistic. Abeg no let me hate u ooo
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by Descartes: 4:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
Okaka27:
better informed my foot.

A clueless and heartless president dat refuses to do absolutely nothing about insurgency.

Look at Nigeria's economy...its becoming worse day by day and 9ja simply can't cope with d "economic and Political climate" to talk of.

Wat are u even talking about??.U are as clueless as ur president

We Need Change ..PDP has done enof to harm dis lovely and blessed Nation. Dey must be flushed out

PERIOD!!!
Get yourself informed. Hope you're not one of the persons the writer was referring to.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by 989900: 4:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
lonelydora:

Take one bottle for my head.

LOL...make that 2 bottles grin
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by zingywingy: 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
Make I say my own....etc is a dafted animalistic human being justt like ffk...give them food..they sing and dance for you
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by fashrola(m): 4:36pm On Jan 31, 2015
MalcoImX:
And again Mr. Etc., you're sillier if you've ever believed that Buhari is not certificated!
Bros your English is silly as your candidate grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by dokunbam(m): 4:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
The guy no get sense

Has he forgotten that everyone has his or her own opinion. Wetin concern him with my decision to vote and effect change in my country.

PDP supporters are to sentimental
These are the set of people that will make electorate hate PDP .

The are indirectly campaigning for APC, their clueless brain will not know that

Shioo
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by 234GT(m): 4:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
hensben:
Warning to Nigerians if g.e.j is re-elected, NIgeria is finish...remember this is his last tenure.

How? Why?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by MalcoImX: 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
fashrola:
Bros your English is silly as your candidate grin
What's the correct way? I am always eager to learn.
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by ellechrystal(f): 4:44pm On Jan 31, 2015
That's my etc

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by HugeMac: 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
Descartes:
Get yourself informed. Hope you're not one of the persons the writer was referring to.
the illiterate mumu dey blame GEJ for fall in oil price , which is the cause of fall in naira , many apc fans are just frustrated people, if they are frustrated with their lives , no government can please them , they will keep on shouting change till frustration put them 6 feet
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
I can see the desperation of Jonathan supporters rising to monumental levels as we approach the election. Anyway, I like their doggedness, keep it up guys, just don't die when GMB is declared in feb

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
Okaka27:
better informed my foot.

A clueless and heartless president dat refuses to do absolutely nothing about insurgency.

Look at Nigeria's economy...its becoming worse day by day and 9ja simply can't cope with d "economic and Political climate" to talk of.

Wat are u even talking about??.U are as clueless as ur president

We Need Change ..PDP has done enof to harm dis lovely and blessed Nation. Dey must be flushed out

PERIOD!!!
It's very obvious that you are one of the "follow follow" ones who shout 'change' only because the next person did. You lack a mind of your own, if not you would pause to reason that most of those politicians in APC who have suddenly become apostles of change are either aggrieved ex PDP members who joined APC to actualize their selfish interests or some tribal and religious bigots whose only interest is to ensure power return to a particular religion/region. None of them has been able to give a clear and realistic insight as to how they will bring about the change they preach, yet your likes would 'mumuishly' continue to follow them.

For you to say that GEJ is not fighting insurgency shows that you are either being utterly economical with the truth or know next to nothing about the insurgency and how it originated and has been fought so far by this government. FYI, if GEJ has not been fighting insurgency like you falsely or ignorantly claimed, the whole of northern Nigeria would have been overtaken by the insurgents.

If you like continue to wallow in the deception that Buhari will ever rule Nigeria again, it will soon dawn on you and your cohorts that Nigerians who are sane enough to know that GEJ is a better option than Buhari , far outnumber those of you who have chosen to sacrifice the future of Nigeria on the alter of ignorance and bigotry.

GEJ till 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
I was still soft on gej supporters, but if u insult me I insult u back. gej supporters are as clueless as their master. how can u support someone that said there are good and bad terrorists. So u can be a terrorist and be a good person lol, like asari and tompolo abi. SMH
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
If u like, vote for gej the drunkard, someone that went for a foreign meeting and drank himself to stupor
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by Newkidoo(m): 4:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
HugeMac:
which refinery? He did not build shit , WAI was idiagbon's idea and it infringe basic human rights , FRUSTRATION is the main reason you people believe Buhari is our saviour , Buhari will only make you suffer more and More , you will complain from now till 2019 about bad government , he will die and go after destroying the economy with illiteracy and quota system , the whole Future of a country destroyed , because we can't be objective in our choices , Most Buhari fans don't know him well , especially the youths
so na you know him well abi mrknowitall?
I hate when someone use lie to change ppl's opinion.. SMH!
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by buggaboo: 4:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
Excellent piece.
"In democracy, a nation gets the type of government it deserves"

Nuff said

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by Ivanspring(f): 4:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
Okaka27:
dis one na mug.u
S nobody shuld quote her.

I guess you just discovered your first pubic hair today. Don't worry, you'll get used to it soon. I'm praying for you.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
pls, is A sari dokubo a policeman, naval officer, soldier or NSCDC official that the president keeps giving him money and weapons to safeguard pipelines, someone that was enemy of the state no 1. Hmm, evil president
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by light004: 5:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
Those who rain insult at him only confirm what he wrote. He needs say no more. it's a pity that majority do not apply themselves to critical reasoning and an objective evaluation of issues before expressing their views. Etcetera made a valid point and he shouldn't be insulted for expressing his views. Change for the sake of it doesn't make any sense, we can as well put a dog as president. There is a fundamental issue here that has to do with the law of the land and no man should be above the law. Perjury has been committed by lying under oath.

Nigeria cannot change if some believe that they are above the law. If buhari says his first agenda is to end corruption then the fight must start with him. Let end this issue with an open and transparent disclosure of the certificate and not statement of result.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 31, 2015
Many people are accessing Buhari of planning to islamize Nigeria but that's a lie, not even IBB or Abacha went for OIC meeting but our retard president who is whipping antimuslim sentiments was the first president to attend an OIC meeting. his attendance is even listed.
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by aniyphil: 5:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
hmmmm . . .this is a classic example of "when music no longer puts food on the table" undecided
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by appini: 5:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
I have earlier described them as people suffering from Bipolar Mental Disorder. it's a shame!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by jeremiahmaxwell: 5:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
Here are the things that GEJ, the first Nigerian President who was publicly warned not to contest for election and promised mayhem and gridlock if he does, managed to accomplish:

1. First President to sign into law the Freedom of Information Act
2. First President to pay attention to our international and local airports (Kano airport upgraded after 57 years)
3. Kaduna Refinary rehabilitated after 15 years
4. Power supply increased from 2,200MW to 4,237MW, first time after 52 years
5. Benin Ore Road rehabilitated after 20 years. (a road that has claimed so many lives which was also abandoned by previous administrations)
6. First to introduce 35 percent female appointments in government positions
7. First to build Nine New universities within one tenure
8 First to promise almajiri schools for homeless children and kept his promise
9. 40 years of terrible corruption in the agricultural sector was ended within 90 days in office via e-wallet which has turned Nigeria to the largest producers of cassava, Nigeria now has the Largest rice farm in Africa
10. First president to rejuvenate our comatose Railways back to life after 20 years of lull in the sector
11. Nigeria is termed the fastest growing economy in Africa (which nation with internal war or insurgency can boast of this among countries not experiencing war)

The list goes on and on, all of this cannot be achieved by someone who has no vision, the funny thing is that most of the things he is faulted for are things beyond his control such as the devaluation of the Nigerian currency because of the American oil boom, the power sector which though advancing has suffered setbacks due to consistent sabotage. Yes he has not finished some projects but even the celebrated Lagos State Governor, Fashola stated that he would not be able to finish the Lagos Metro Line project even though he had been in office for 8 year. If u don't have the courtesy to appreciate him 4 d many he has done and still doing, u do not have the right to fault him, if u do, it proves that u are not worth pleasing because we all know that one of the surest ways to failure is to try to pls everybody especially those who blindly oppose u.

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera by neocortex: 5:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
Evil thrive because good people refuse to intervene. This is a very good write up that serves the purpose of sensitizing Nigerians on the importance of reflective thinking and making decisions for oneself rather than following the crowd.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Live @ Enugu Airport (photos ) / Ali Modu Sheriff Visits APC Secretariat, May Vie For Chairmanship Position / We’ll Replace Buhari In 2019; Nothing Will Stop Us, PDP Chairman, Sheriff, Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.