Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,471 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) (41653 Views)

Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos / See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) by notoriousbabe: 9:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
Mprex:
This is foolery. What stopped her from backing the baby?sad
baby?na dis OLD man you dey call baby?that boy is old enough to give woman belle o grin

1 Like

Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) by nkkystel(f): 9:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
Haaaaaaaaa!
Na wa o!
Some people sha.
Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
Na Seat Belt

1 Like

Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) by Phummiegold(f): 10:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
Chai!!! c wickedness o
Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) by SummerShane(f): 10:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
THere is evil in d land
Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) by spyroet(m): 10:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
Mprex:
i think say na only me one day reason na.
Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) by spyroet(m): 10:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
notoriousbabe:
baby?na dis OLD man you dey call baby?that boy is old enough to give woman belle o grin
u have eye problem or maybe they are deicevin u

1 Like

Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) by GLOBALX: 10:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
Confirm seat belt... grin grin grin osheeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) by notoriousbabe: 10:36pm On Jan 31, 2015
spyroet:
u have eye problem or maybe they are deicevin u
that guy na grandpa jo grin
Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) by SenatorJames(m): 10:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
Kids of this 21st century may be really frustrating. what if she tells him to be going in front and he mix with other children in the crowd? Gulder ultimate search will now begins.

1 Like

Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) by galaxy23: 10:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
;DHahahaha.make I hear she no get swag
Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) by desol4real(f): 11:05pm On Jan 31, 2015
Am sure she no be Yoruba woman
Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) by professore(m): 11:36pm On Jan 31, 2015
grin
Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) by Sapeleboy(m): 12:48am On Feb 01, 2015
Mprex:
the other baby on her back
Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) by soulglo: 3:24am On Feb 01, 2015
Where's the husband in all of this? If that gas cylinder s full and even one of those water cans then she would be pushing more than 50lbs and only God knows what distance she has to cover. If a woman was doing this anywhere else, she's either a single mother or a widow. In Nigeria, she's either a demon or some mis guided soul might even label it "sweet mother". As if suffering is a requirement to be a good mother. I feel bad for this woman.
Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) by horyekhanmii(m): 5:56am On Feb 01, 2015
[i][/i] hmmm 21st century means of transportation 9ja no dey carry last

1 Like

Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) by rabimlomo: 5:59am On Feb 01, 2015
Mprex:
May be pregnant?
Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) by Missmossy(f): 11:41am On Feb 01, 2015
Hahaha funny one grin the lil boy could be a disturbance.

2 Likes

Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) by alufahh1982: 11:44am On Feb 01, 2015
the name of the boy is adimeru

1 Like

Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) by jamace(m): 11:50am On Feb 01, 2015
The child wanted a car but the mum has only a wheel barrow. To satisfy the child, the mum went ingenious, creating a car out of the wheelbarrow for the child. The child is happy and mum is happy. Problem solved. Necessity is the mother of invention. grin grin

1 Like

Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) by emmabest2000(m): 11:56am On Feb 01, 2015
Gluckdude:
So a trader tied her child to a wheelbarrow while going to her shop. Some people sha… Do you see this as wisdom or child abuse?

http://darlingtonblog.com/2015/01/30/see-what-this-woman-did-to-her-child-photo/
You never see something , Not only in Nigeria Jare .. shocked

2 Likes

Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) by deavicky(m): 2:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
Mprex:
what if she aready had one on back. Carry both there isn't it.
Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) by Mprex(f): 5:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
notoriousbabe:
lolsss
Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) by ArcToyin(m): 4:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
ShakurM:
Child abuse at best!

And if dem call good mothers, she go show abi?
abi nw. I feel saddened towards d attitude of some mothers today and stil call themselves good mother.
Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) by ShakurM(m): 7:03pm On Feb 02, 2015
ArcToyin:

abi nw. I feel saddened towards d attitude of some mothers today and stil call themselves good mother.
Child abuse in this nation is a big issue!
Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) by ShakurM(m): 7:03pm On Feb 02, 2015
ArcToyin:

Child abuse in this nation is a disturbing issue!
Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) by ArcToyin(m): 10:17pm On Feb 02, 2015
ShakurM:
Child abuse in this nation is a big issue!
all due to traditional mentality.
Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) by ronald4lif(m): 7:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm I being rude to my mother Inlaw. / How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? / When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.