Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Please Submit A Quote For This Website Job - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Submit A Quote For This Website Job (2582 Views)

Everybody Please Submit Your Website Url For Listing In A New Directory / 10 High Traffic Generating Blogs Needed | Please Submit Details / Get 30% On Each Website Job You Bring To Our Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Submit A Quote For This Website Job by Parigi01: 10:43am On Feb 03, 2015
I can't find your email address.

guru01:
backend, and more detailed values are returned
shocked grin
Re: Please Submit A Quote For This Website Job by donsheddy1(m): 10:49am On Feb 03, 2015
Parigi01:
I just sent it again
Pls If you wanna send me a mail, use this email: donsheddy@live.co.uk
Thanks
Re: Please Submit A Quote For This Website Job by Parigi01: 10:49am On Feb 03, 2015
Hi All,
Thanks for the good responses you have sent so far.
I have received a number of interesting offers and incredibly,there is a remarkable gap between the prices!
Will be making my decision today,so if there is anyone still interested in bidding,now is the time to do so.
Good luck.
Re: Please Submit A Quote For This Website Job by Parigi01: 10:51am On Feb 03, 2015
I have replied with the email provided.Thanks

donsheddy1:

Pls If you wanna send me a mail, use this email: donsheddy@live.co.uk
Thanks
Re: Please Submit A Quote For This Website Job by databoy247(m): 10:54am On Feb 03, 2015
Parigi01:
Thanks for the input.Am yet to get your quote and details?

My quote? undecided

In fact lets talk. nwakstar2020@gmail.com
Re: Please Submit A Quote For This Website Job by Parigi01: 11:08am On Feb 03, 2015
I have just sent you an email.Am sadly not in a position to chat now due to my current location but would correspond via email.Thanks

databoy247:

My quote? undecided

In fact lets talk. nwakstar2020@gmail.com
Re: Please Submit A Quote For This Website Job by donsheddy1(m): 11:44am On Feb 03, 2015
Parigi01:
I have replied with the email provided.Thanks

Do Check your email now
Re: Please Submit A Quote For This Website Job by olicgad: 2:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
databoy247:

No winner yet? OP be advised that you should not solely rely on the lowest bid. Because i know that the lowest bids are usually from peeps who are really good at WP installation. Many do not really know how to tweak themes to suite the original purpose. Installing WP and themes then adding pages and logo is just a tip of the iceberg. You have to really play with some php and html codes, and sometimes this is daunting.

To get the best hands, since you are requesting to see a portfolio (which obviously is wordpress inclined), request also for the link to the original theme used so you see how it looks originally and then compare to what they have done, if its a carbon-copy, then that dude is just an installer but if you see some amount of difference from the original theme, then it was tweaked and that should be your guy.

For example;
Original theme: http://demo.mythemeshop.com/s/?theme=Playbook
Tweaked version: http://boldexquisite.com/

Goodluck.

Yep man you said it all, portfolio is not all time good source. check my html template for UK webhosting company offering webhosting in nigeria http://sugaonline.com email. olicgad@gmail.com
Re: Please Submit A Quote For This Website Job by Adesege(m): 4:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
Website is not always about the look but its possession. Possessions herein are the SEO, security, responsiveness, accessiblity and many others.
Depending on the type of web application you want to be developed, it is not advisable to use CMS. Why? They may not tend to give your site the functionality you desire and you may need to work only according to defined pattern.

I am Fadojutimi Temitayo, a PHP programmer at www.nurturedscills.net. I design from scratch without using CMS taking into consideration the site security.

We'll need to talk extensively on your site before i give out my quote. Nevertheless, we give our clients quotes using the following parameters:

1. Development Duration
2. Security
3. Search Engine Optimisation.
4. Domain name and Hosting
5. The development.

Kindly contact me on 08182113229 or my mail fadojutimitemitayo@gmail.com so we can talk at length.
Expecting your reply
Re: Please Submit A Quote For This Website Job by Parigi01: 5:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
Adesege:
Website is not always about the look but its possession. Possessions herein are the SEO, security, responsiveness, accessiblity and many others.
Depending on the type of web application you want to be developed, it is not advisable to use CMS. Why? They may not tend to give your site the functionality you desire and you may need to work only according to defined pattern.

I am Fadojutimi Temitayo, a PHP programmer at www.nurturedscills.net. I design from scratch without using CMS taking into consideration the site security.

We'll need to talk extensively on your site before i give out my quote. Nevertheless, we give our clients quotes using the following parameters:

1. Development Duration
2. Security
3. Search Engine Optimisation.
4. Domain name and Hosting
5. The development.

Kindly contact me on 08182113229 or my mail fadojutimitemitayo@gmail.com so we can talk at length.
Expecting your reply

Thanks for your interest,but this is exactly what i want below:

'Hi All,
The job is to develop a website and professional Facebook page for my non profit organization.
I have purchased a themeforest theme from envato which would need to be installed and developed fully.I have also bought the domain name.
You would need to do the rest in terms of developing the site,email addresses,sorting out the web hosting,branding the Facebook page that i have developed,creating a new logo,etc.
At the end of the day,we should have a fully functional website and Facebook page.Technical support is available on envato for the theme if needed.

These are the links to the Themeforest theme:

http://themes.goodlayers2.com/?theme=charityhub

http://themeforest.net/item/charity-hub-charity-nonprofit-fundraising-wp/7481543

I need a very good job,so would appreciate an insight into some of the work you have done before.A link to your website would help.
Note that this is for a non-profit organisation operating on a shoe-string budget,preference would be given to the most competitive price.

Submit your best quote now if you are up for it.

Please leave all your responses here as well as your email address and i would get back to you.

I shall respond to all quotes given and would leave this offer open for a couple of days to ensure every interested person is given a fair chance to bid.
Thanks'
Re: Please Submit A Quote For This Website Job by Adesege(m): 6:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
Parigi01:

Thanks for getting back,

kindly take time to answer these questions. They may sound rhetoric but it's for us to have a better understanding of what you want.

1. Kindly tell us extensively what your organisation is about.
2. Will your site have a blog / forum?
3. Will it have a donation system?
4. Will it have a newsletter form?
5. Will it have a member / user panel?
Please note that question number 1 is very important as that will enable me to have a better understanding what your website should really possess.

I'll suggest we make this chat private. My contacts are attached in my previous post.
Hope to hear from you soon
Re: Please Submit A Quote For This Website Job by Adesege(m): 6:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
Parigi01:

While waiting for your response in respect to my previous post, in summary, below are what you want based on your post:
1. A good developed website.
2. Email addresses for staffs and administrator(s) or the site.
3. Hosting and domain name should be sorted out by the developed.
4. Creating a logo for the site / organisation.
5. Branding the organisation's facebook page.

Please let me know if i omitted anything
Re: Please Submit A Quote For This Website Job by Parigi01: 6:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
Adesege:

Thanks for getting back,

kindly take time to answer these questions. They may sound rhetoric but it's for us to have a better understanding of what you want.

1. Kindly tell us extensively what your organisation is about.
2. Will your site have a blog / forum?
3. Will it have a donation system?
4. Will it have a newsletter form?
5. Will it have a member / user panel?
Please note that question number 1 is very important as that will enable me to have a better understanding what your website should really possess.

I'll suggest we make this chat private. My contacts are attached in my previous post.
Hope to hear from you soon

Thanks for your message.
As stated in my initial post,it is a humanitarian organisation and i have already purchased a theme for the site:

THIS theme would need to be installed and comprehensively developed into a fully functional website for my non profit.It is imperative that the developer works with this theme as it contains all the features i need for the website viz a blog,multi video/photo /news gallery, multilingual slot to facilitate translation of content from English to French at least,slot for causes and donations (the donation slot would be deactivated as it is not currently important,but might be relevant in future) ,etc
Re: Please Submit A Quote For This Website Job by Adesege(m): 7:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ok. Noted. That won't pose a problem. Can you give me your mail so we can communicate better?

Parigi01:

Thanks for your message.
As stated in my initial post,it is a humanitarian organisation and i have already purchased a theme for the site:

THIS theme would need to be installed and comprehensively developed into a fully functional website for my non profit.It is imperative that the developer works with this theme as it contains all the features i need for the website viz a blog,multi video/photo /news gallery, multilingual slot to facilitate translation of content from English to French at least,slot for causes and donations (the donation slot would be deactivated as it is not currently important,but might be relevant in future) ,etc
Re: Please Submit A Quote For This Website Job by Grime: 9:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
Parigi01:
I have just done that.
Cheers
I have sent a reply.
Re: Please Submit A Quote For This Website Job by Parigi01: 10:05am On Feb 04, 2015
This is to say a big thank you to everyone who has participated in this process.Its been pure pleasure dealing with ALL of you and i really wish i could engage all those who submitted their details!
However,that is not a realistic option.Maybe,there would be an avenue to use the services of some of you next time as i still have a few other projects in the pipeline.I shall also be recommending your services to my acquaintances.
I received a good number of quotes,some of which were incredibly competitive and low.On the other hand,one or two were outrageously high.
Towing a middle line,i have whittled everything down to just 2 developers.The winner will be announced today after final consideration.
The project is for an international non profit humanitarian organisation with special focus on West and North Africa,to deal with issues involving human trafficking,refugees,immigration,forced prostitution,extreme poverty and the marginalised.
I am doing a partial relocation from the UK to set this up in a francophone sub-saharan African country.The intention is to mushroom into various African countries with time.
Once the website is completed,i shall revisit this thread with the completed website and Facebook page to reveal the finished product,which i hope would elicit your evaluation.I also hope you would come along with me on this journey towards contributing our little quota in the fight against modern day slavery,extreme poverty and social injustice in our beloved Africa.
Thanks
Re: Please Submit A Quote For This Website Job by Parigi01: 5:59pm On Feb 04, 2015
The winner of the project is Jhimmy
A big thank you to EVERYONE
Re: Please Submit A Quote For This Website Job by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 04, 2015
thanks, I appreciate. . . will do my best
Re: Please Submit A Quote For This Website Job by phpNET(m): 5:05pm On Feb 05, 2015
Hi, from my observation your theme was built on CherryFramework which is entirely different and takes only a developer who is acquainted with the framework to make use of the themes, i have done some jobs that requires cherryframework.

If you'd really care for a professional result then email: startech.nig@gmail.com or call 09035579034 for a professional yet pocket friendly prize.

www.extrawink.com
www.i-buye.com
www.smsmeafrica.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shopping Carts Site / I Want To Buy A Domain Name For My Blog / "Error: You Have Exceeded The Maximum Allowed Databases" Pls Help Me Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.