Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,457 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (887296 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service Course Aspirants ( DSSC) 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by sdeehussayn: 12:24pm On Oct 28, 2019
shocked shocked
JezCalMeJay:

2 or 3 as they deem it fit
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by JezCalMeJay(m): 12:45pm On Oct 28, 2019
sdeehussayn:
shocked shocked

That has been the standard..last year was 2perstate
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Damfostopper(m): 12:47pm On Oct 28, 2019
If it's 2 abi 3.....if am shortlisted for exams, I won't go..... The chances of getting it out of 100 candidates after exams is not feasible
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by sdeehussayn: 12:51pm On Oct 28, 2019
JezCalMeJay:

That has been the standard..last year was 2perstate

This is serious....
But wat is d probability of dose without any professional cert. Making it to d final phase?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by JezCalMeJay(m): 1:16pm On Oct 28, 2019
sdeehussayn:

This is serious....
But wat is d probability of dose without any professional cert. Making it to d final phase?

Very high..

Lemme give you small expo ..in this order of precedence

1, God's favour
2, one's time and luck
3, godfatherism

So, professional cert or not....those are the criteria...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by JezCalMeJay(m): 1:19pm On Oct 28, 2019
Damfostopper:
If it's 2 abi 3.....if am shortlisted for exams, I won't go..... The chances of getting it out of 100 candidates after exams is not feasible

What if you had gone and you make it to training...

Yea of little faith.

..I got to the selection board with God's grace and I know not anyone coupled with the fact that it was my first time...

That alone boosted my morale to try once again.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Damfostopper(m): 1:24pm On Oct 28, 2019
JezCalMeJay:

What if you had gone and you make it to training...

Yea of little faith.

..I got to the selection board with God's grace and I know not anyone coupled with the fact that it was my first time...

That alone boosted my morale to try once again.
hmmmmmm
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by sdeehussayn: 1:25pm On Oct 28, 2019
JezCalMeJay:

Very high..

Lemme give you small expo ..in this order of precedence

1, God's favour
2, one's time and luck
3, godfatherism

So, professional cert or not....those are the criteria...

Thanks bro smiley
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 28, 2019
Pls jst out of curiosity after training wat rank is one coming out with
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by JezCalMeJay(m): 4:20pm On Oct 28, 2019
Gisborne6:
Pls jst out of curiosity after training wat rank is one coming out with
Sub leiutenant
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 28, 2019
JezCalMeJay:

Sub leiutenant
forgive my ignorance pls I don't really know wat dah means, issit 1star or 2star
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 4:33pm On Oct 28, 2019
Gisborne6:
forgive my ignorance pls I don't really know wat dah means, issit 1star or 2star
2 star
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by JezCalMeJay(m): 5:01pm On Oct 28, 2019
Gisborne6:

Not to sound rude..but I feel you should check out the ranks and insignia online, it's also part of the basic question you should know.....
Army ...a star
Navy ....a revolution

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Damfostopper(m): 9:40am On Oct 29, 2019
Having gone through some pages here, wow.... I thought Army, Airforce and Navy are trained in Kaduna, but I just learnt from here that training holds at Onne........ so after exams 17 per state was shortlisted last year against 23 of previous years.....thou some are saying their names wey not on the list but they were sent text messages to come for screening..... hmmmmm.....naija and finally 2 persons made it to the final list against 3 of previous years......

with the way things are going.... only one person might be selected this year..... because ayam not understanding again

am seeing people advising candidates to study GMAT especially during 2015-2017 navy dssc exams......

please last year exams was it GMAT questions or normal maths, English and general abi current affairs
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by JezCalMeJay(m): 10:04am On Oct 29, 2019
Damfostopper:
Having gone through some pages here, wow.... I thought Army, Airforce and Navy are trained in Kaduna, but I just learnt from here that training holds at Onne........ so after exams 17 per state was shortlisted last year against 23 of previous years.....thou some are saying their names wey not on the list but they were sent text messages to come for screening..... hmmmmm.....naija and finally 2 persons made it to the final list against 3 of previous years......

with the way things are going.... only one person might be selected this year..... because ayam not understanding again

am seeing people advising candidates to study GMAT especially during 2015-2017 navy dssc exams......

please last year exams was it GMAT questions or normal maths, English and general abi current affairs

You analysis is funny walahi...

GMAT or no GMAT..the exam was basic enough for any graduate....and normal maths, simple interest, probability etc, English,Lexi's and structure, synonym etc...about the current affairs, damn Navy will ask you literally the current things happening like one Russian ships question last year... everybody for my state center confuse grin

I feel the minimum that can be selected based on previous iterations should be 2
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by NCANCHAIR(m): 8:49pm On Oct 29, 2019
Hi Guys. For the exam centers in PortHarcourt city, Which is better in terms of logistics and safety?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ELJC(m): 10:13pm On Oct 29, 2019
NCANCHAIR:
Hi Guys. For the exam centers in PortHarcourt city, Which is better in terms of logistics and safety?
Any, but last time I wrote at Borokiri
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by NCANCHAIR(m): 11:21pm On Oct 29, 2019
How was the center and how safe is it? I guess the Borokiri centre is farther than the air force Base
ELJC:
Any, but last time I wrote at Borokiri
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by enesi009: 11:21pm On Oct 29, 2019
Damfostopper:
Last year questions is nothing like GMAT just secondary math and English... They don't collect dier question from GMAT I crossed check with GMAT nothing dsame or repeated

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by enesi009: 11:25pm On Oct 29, 2019
Damfostopper:
Last year questions is nothing like GMAT just secondary math and English... They don't collect dier question from GMAT I crossed check with GMAT nothing dsame or repeated

nothing like GMAT I personally cross check the question with GMAT nothing similar or dsame just olevel math, English don't waist ur time reading GMAT dose saying GMAT I don't know who gave dem D idea navy don't pick question from GMAT is dat xlear
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Damfostopper(m): 2:55am On Oct 30, 2019
JezCalMeJay:

You analysis is funny walahi...

GMAT or no GMAT..the exam was basic enough for any graduate....and normal maths, simple interest, probability etc, English,Lexi's and structure, synonym etc...about the current affairs, damn Navy will ask you literally the current things happening like one Russian ships question last year... everybody for my state center confuse grin

I feel the minimum that can be selected based on previous iterations should be 2
wow.... Na Cbt or paper based exams?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Damfostopper(m): 2:56am On Oct 30, 2019
enesi009:
nothing like GMAT I personally cross check the question with GMAT nothing similar or dsame just olevel math, English don't waist ur time reading GMAT dose saying GMAT I don't know who gave dem D idea navy don't pick question from GMAT is dat xlear
wow thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ELJC(m): 9:41am On Oct 30, 2019
Damfostopper:
wow.... Na Cbt or paper based exams?
mere formality paper exam

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ELJC(m): 9:43am On Oct 30, 2019
NCANCHAIR:
How was the center and how safe is it? I guess the Borokiri centre is farther than the air force Base
other years they used only the Borokiri center and it’s very safe that’s if you respect urslf.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by slick04(m): 10:06am On Oct 30, 2019
Good day guys, please i recently lost the laptop where saved all my print outs for the registration. Is there anyway i can reprint them?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ELJC(m): 12:56pm On Oct 30, 2019
slick04:
Good day guys, please i recently lost the laptop where saved all my print outs for the registration. Is there anyway i can reprint them?
Sure, jst login ur account guess u should be able to print it from there.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by sameereinstein(m): 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2019
Good evening,
Please is it possible to change your state origin after submitting or rather register a fresh with different info
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ELJC(m): 8:37pm On Oct 30, 2019
sameereinstein:
Good evening,
Please is it possible to change your state origin after submitting or rather register a fresh with different info
Nah
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by sameereinstein(m): 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2019
ELJC:
Nah
I was thinking if I decide to use 2 names instead of the traditional 3 maybe it'll work out since we didn't upload any document in the previous one. And also change passport cool
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ELJC(m): 4:29am On Oct 31, 2019
sameereinstein:

I was thinking if I decide to use 2 names instead of the traditional 3 maybe it'll work out since we didn't upload any document in the previous one. And also change passport cool
you can give it a try sah, on ur own peril
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by gcardcodes: 5:32pm On Nov 01, 2019
Hello everyone, please for those that went to the federal ministry to evaluate their foreign certificate , are we yo send the evaluation letter to the naval headquarters or we are to bring the evaluation letter with us to the exam center ?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by woswobi(m): 10:10pm On Nov 01, 2019
Wait till you’re shortlisted for selection board and carry it then
gcardcodes:
Hello everyone, please for those that went to the federal ministry to evaluate their foreign certificate , are we yo send the evaluation letter to the naval headquarters or we are to bring the evaluation letter with us to the exam center ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (289) (Reply)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.