Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Why You Shouldn't Reject Your Next Sales Job - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why You Shouldn't Reject Your Next Sales Job (4689 Views)

This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism / Do You Need A Sales Job Or Want A Better One? SALESMANSHIP CENTRE / BEFORE YOU GO FOR ANY SALES JOB! Free Lessons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Shouldn't Reject Your Next Sales Job by 9jatriot(m): 1:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
acidtalk:
Do your findings well. The people who pull in the biggest accounts (billions of naira) in UBA, Zenith, Fidelity, First Bank, Diamond, IBTC, and GT are guys. Are they equally gays?
Gigolo maybe. LOL.

Do you think an introvert can fit into a sales role?
Re: Why You Shouldn't Reject Your Next Sales Job by acidtalk: 3:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
9jatriot:

Gigolo maybe. LOL.

Do you think an introvert can fit into a sales role?

Of course. It will even boost your level of self confidence.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Reject Your Next Sales Job by 9jatriot(m): 3:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
acidtalk:

Of course. It will even boost your level of self confidence.

I am of the opinion that they do not really thrive is such roles. Sales means being a people person, introverts will rather control things from the background. It is a hot topic of discuss though.

regards

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Reject Your Next Sales Job by akanbiaa(m): 2:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Op, what do you have to say about the bolded?
Also, you see many employers sacking a marketer because the person didn't meet the traget for a particular month despite seeing the person's efforts and a good past record of meeting targets..
it's very bad to be threatening and sacking a marketer that have record of meeting previous targets but what I will support is the abolishment of contract staff, our labour union have to be strengthened and the master slave relationship between employers and employees should be condemned and job security should be guaranteed except a staff is involved in provable fraud or outright intimidation of customers which queries and suspension should first be issued. With a positive change in Government I believe all these is most likely to be addressed, when I did my research on why many Lebanese and Indian companies that exploit staffs don't get punished I found out that it's as a result of corruption and bribery, the bodies charged with ensuring best practice are the one that turns the other eye when staff are exploited and pretend all is well after being financially bribed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Friesland Wamco Test Nxtwk. / Nafdac January 2012 Interview: What Next? / People Plus Via Zenith Bank Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.