Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,014 members, 7,821,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Wife Material, Hers is the Shape of life! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Material, Hers is the Shape of life! (2673 Views)

The Shape Of These Ancient Trees Will Blow Your Mind - Photo / Woman Who Won't Marry You Because You Earn Less Than N200k Is No Wife Material / Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Material, Hers is the Shape of life! by Bebetter: 5:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
Who are you, where are you.... how did you.... can i....? there are so many questions i want to ask but words fail me. I stumbled on this on twitter. Vine video, so i placed the snapshot. follow the link to see the real thing... Jaw dropping! shocked

[flash]https://vine.co/v/OIEjj0vAUhF[/flash]
Re: Wife Material, Hers is the Shape of life! by iceberylin(m): 5:36pm On Jan 31, 2015
When someone smokes weed before opening a thtead angry

2 Likes

Re: Wife Material, Hers is the Shape of life! by klark3: 5:50pm On Jan 31, 2015
iceberylin:
When someone smokes weed before opening a thtead angry
Abi o!

E be like say na jamaica weed d guy take, nija weed no bad like this.

1 Like

Re: Wife Material, Hers is the Shape of life! by Bebetter: 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
But common guys, even your common sense should have let you know i was trying to embed a vine video, it just didn't display... if you follow the link you'll see what i'm talking about... still trying to find the code to get it to display here though.
Re: Wife Material, Hers is the Shape of life! by iceberylin(m): 5:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
klark3:

Abi o!

E be like say na jamaica weed d guy take, nija weed no bad like this.
Asin ehhh...
Coded weed grin
Re: Wife Material, Hers is the Shape of life! by Bebetter: 5:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
...and continue smoking the weed while i'm at it. grin cool
Re: Wife Material, Hers is the Shape of life! by iceberylin(m): 6:02pm On Jan 31, 2015
Bebetter:
But common guys, even your common sense should have let you know i was trying to embed a vine video, it just didn't display... if you follow the link you'll see what i'm talking about... still trying to find the code to get it to display here though.
The asss aint so big wink
Re: Wife Material, Hers is the Shape of life! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 31, 2015
Shit
It means nothing to me
Re: Wife Material, Hers is the Shape of life! by Tymax(m): 7:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
Wife material? Just like that? Hehehehe.
Re: Wife Material, Hers is the Shape of life! by silverdam(m): 3:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
Bebetter please I need your permission to copy your story, Chronicles of Runs Girl on my blog. I will definitely credit you as the writer and owner of the story. I will also include any of your contacts. Please say YES!!!
Re: Wife Material, Hers is the Shape of life! by Bebetter: 1:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
silverdam:
Bebetter please I need your permission to copy your story, Chronicles of Runs Girl on my blog. I will definitely credit you as the writer and owner of the story. I will also include any of your contacts. Please say YES!!!

Dude, you are free to use it because is quite an interesting story that anyone will love to read. But i'm not the original author. It was originally posted on wazobia reports "unedited series". credit them.
Re: Wife Material, Hers is the Shape of life! by silverdam(m): 1:47pm On Aug 25, 2015
[quote author=Bebetter post=37318866]

Dude, you are free to use it because is quite an interesting story that anyone will love to read. But i'm not the original author. It was originally posted on wazobia reports "unedited series". credit them.[/quote ]Thank you so much
Re: Wife Material, Hers is the Shape of life! by adedayourt(m): 4:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
iceberylin:

The asss aint so big wink

doesnt av to b big, jus av to be socculent
Re: Wife Material, Hers is the Shape of life! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
That's a good yansh sha, i can't even lie.

Would love to give her a good toungue lashing, nonsense angry
Re: Wife Material, Hers is the Shape of life! by lanicky(f): 5:01pm On Aug 25, 2015
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Which Among These 3 "SYMBIOTIC" Relationships Resemble Yours? / What I Should Do About My Crush / We Won't Stop Until Sexual Purity Becomes Norm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.