Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,959 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

World Hijab Day Nigeria -( Lagos) - 1st February 2015 - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / World Hijab Day Nigeria -( Lagos) - 1st February 2015 (15000 Views)

World Hijab Day Indeed: Look Here / The Correct Hijab – Hands And Face Covered Or Not? / World Hijab Day Nigeria -( Lagos) - 1st Febuary '15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Hijab Day Nigeria -( Lagos) - 1st February 2015 by personal59: 6:44am On Feb 02, 2015
balash:

A day just to educate sisters on hijab and awareness on the importance of dresscode and u call it nonsense day!! Just a day in a whole year to educate our sisters and u concluded its uncalled for and u call yourself a muslim?? So it would be of importance to you for sisters to dress half naked??

You have a serious problem I tell ya..

My brother u are a joker who tell u say my sister dey walk half naked my parent did their assignment very well and not the accustomed parent u meet so just one day as u call it will mk all of them wear hijab u are a goner brother.
Mind u am a muslim and follow two ideology what the quran says and also what the prophet says for each act in islam there must be an hadith that back it that's the way my parent brought me up so my gentle brother can u pls giv me an hadith to back urs or quran verse to do so?

Don't u knw from findings self parent are the ones who restrict their children most from dressing islamically? Ask many higher institution std that av there understanding while in sch what they face with there parent nd how they remove there hijab when they are close to there house.

I put it to u again to tk it to ur reasoning lab is it the parent u talk to or the children? My brother reason reason and reason well then u will find ur answer.

I
Am
Saying
It
Again
It
Is
All
About
Rubbish
That
Silly
Tag
Of
The
Day

1 Like

Re: World Hijab Day Nigeria -( Lagos) - 1st February 2015 by balash(m): 7:57am On Feb 02, 2015
personal59:

My brother u are a joker who tell u say my sister dey walk half naked my parent did their assignment very well and not the accustomed parent u meet so just one day as u call it will mk all of them wear hijab u are a goner brother.
Mind u am a muslim and follow two ideology what the quran says and also what the prophet says for each act in islam there must be an hadith that back it that's the way my parent brought me up so my gentle brother can u pls giv me an hadith to back urs or quran verse to do so?

Don't u knw from findings self parent are the ones who restrict their children most from dressing islamically? Ask many higher institution std that av there understanding while in sch what they face with there parent nd how they remove there hijab when they are close to there house.

I put it to u again to tk it to ur reasoning lab is it the parent u talk to or the children? My brother reason reason and reason well then u will find ur answer.

I
Am
Saying
It
Again
It
Is
All
About
Rubbish
That
Silly
Tag
Of
The
Day

Am not interested in insulting. You but the facct that your sisters are dressed well doesn't men everyone else sisters are dressing well as well, as a muslim have never met a muslim been this proud nd sourcy the way u re, u merely disturbbing ur brains.

I said a day to educate and an awareness to make it known to sisters the importance of dressing nicely and u make it look like its shits and ask me to provide hadith for this sort of enlightment can u please provide an hadith which implies u riding a car or using a mobbile phone abi is this not innovations as welll?

If the eople who invented all this are so stupid and senseless like u just maybe u would be lockedup in the den of home u call your house and crying for innovations. So freaking senseless human u are.
Re: World Hijab Day Nigeria -( Lagos) - 1st February 2015 by personal59: 12:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
balash:

Am not interested in insulting. You but the facct that your sisters are dressed well doesn't men everyone else sisters are dressing well as well, as a muslim have never met a muslim been this proud nd sourcy the way u re, u merely disturbbing ur brains.

I said a day to educate and an awareness to make it known to sisters the importance of dressing nicely and u make it look like its shits and ask me to provide hadith for this sort of enlightment can u please provide an hadith which implies u riding a car or using a mobbile phone abi is this not innovations as welll?

If the eople who invented all this are so stupid and senseless like u just maybe u would be lockedup in the den of home u call your house and crying for innovations. So freaking senseless human u are.

My brother is not a matter of insult whatsoever am telling u that is a way that will lead to the wrong path with time it will later b for thee fun of it its not a matter of calling them is a matter of parenting if the parent are aware and av knowledge of there deen and co there children will knw more

So call ur people to talk to d parent on hw to upbring d children islamic way nt a matter of a silly program u people term hijab program

I will like u to also show m d proud side of my post for better understanding. And on d issue of phone and co will try to create a topic for u to knw better on that and d stand of d salaf on it why it is good and permissible
Re: World Hijab Day Nigeria -( Lagos) - 1st February 2015 by DMainMan: 7:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
Let us all talk without any hurting and abusive words.

ALLAH knows best.

But I heard in one Muslim forum I joined dat using Tesbah is a wicked innovation. I couldnt even talk again.

Mehn, d thing is getting out of hand o. I wonder ao new muslims will be able to cope with dis ideology.

Islam is Peace and there is no Extremism in Islam. I myself beleive Maolud is Bida'h and preach against it. But u guys are making Islam look scary.

Wat I am even angry with is dat wen a non-muslim does something wrong, de wont even talk and preach about it, but if it were to b dere fellow muslims, de wil b speaking abusive words and dat is when their courage will come.

We are all One. No more argument again please.

May ALLAH forgive our sins. Amin.
Re: World Hijab Day Nigeria -( Lagos) - 1st February 2015 by balash(m): 9:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
personal59:

My brother is not a matter of insult whatsoever am telling u that is a way that will lead to the wrong path with time it will later b for thee fun of it its not a matter of calling them is a matter of parenting if the parent are aware and av knowledge of there deen and co there children will knw more

So call ur people to talk to d parent on hw to upbring d children islamic way nt a matter of a silly program u people term hijab program

I will like u to also show m d proud side of my post for better understanding. And on d issue of phone and co will try to create a topic for u to knw better on that and d stand of d salaf on it why it is good and permissible

Even if u want to correct or thereabout its wrong as a muslim to derail people when u even saw the post is on frontpage u should at least respect islam and not mke it look like we muslim are not one on the decisions of hijab and mode of dressing on muslim ladies.
Re: World Hijab Day Nigeria -( Lagos) - 1st February 2015 by personal59: 11:38am On Feb 03, 2015
balash:

Even if u want to correct or thereabout its wrong as a muslim to derail people when u even saw the post is on frontpage u should at least respect islam and not mke it look like we muslim are not one on the decisions of hijab and mode of dressing on muslim ladies.
My brother is nt dat am trying to derail the post or insult u nor islam the prophet say we are all family but irrespective of that we must always say what we know is right. But anyhow no probs bros

Salam alaeikun
Re: World Hijab Day Nigeria -( Lagos) - 1st February 2015 by miftaudeen(m): 10:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
Coming soon!!! Jalabia day
Re: World Hijab Day Nigeria -( Lagos) - 1st February 2015 by miftaudeen(m): 11:10pm On Feb 14, 2015
Riding a car or using Mobile phone is not an innovation such is called muslahatu mursalah mind you Al-bidiah is an act of worship which has no source from the Quran and sunnah. And using phone or car is not an ibaadah or worship. Allahu a'alam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. / Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? / On The Issue Of Wedding Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.