Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,050 members, 7,835,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Enquiry B4 Marriage,. How Neccessary Is It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Enquiry B4 Marriage,. How Neccessary Is It? (762 Views)

Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? / Wearing Engagement Ring Before Marriage: How Long? / Children Produced From Green Card Marriage How Do They Feel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enquiry B4 Marriage,. How Neccessary Is It? by Alikwe(f): 4:32pm On Dec 28, 2008
Compliments of the season. Em , Ma boyfriend has been pestering that I should enquire about our plans of getting married but i dont think its needed. But he still persist that i must do it. even though i attend a white garment church i dont feel like asking. as i am afriad of loosing him. please some one should correct me if am wrong. cheers.
Re: Enquiry B4 Marriage,. How Neccessary Is It? by olanajim(m): 5:58pm On Dec 28, 2008
What do you want to make enquiry about?

I hope it is not about how many number of children you will have?
Re: Enquiry B4 Marriage,. How Neccessary Is It? by Alikwe(f): 6:07pm On Dec 28, 2008
No its just to ask if its okay for both of us to get married. ciao
Re: Enquiry B4 Marriage,. How Neccessary Is It? by JJYOU: 6:13pm On Dec 28, 2008
Alikwe:

Compliments of the season. Em ,  Ma boyfriend has been pestering that I should enquire about our plans of getting married but i don't think its needed. But he still persist that i must do it. even though i attend a white garment church i don't feel like asking. as i am afriad of loosing him. please some one should correct me if am wrong. cheers.
is that the same guy doing this? why marry at 22 ma? 

He Always Want To Suck My Clits But I don't Really Like It.
« on: Today at 04:12:16 PM »

My boyfriend always takes time to give a lot of sucking while working his fingers on my tits, he is sucking me down below. but i don't want him to keep doing it as i don't suck him even when he asked i just shrugged it off that no. How can i make him stop licking my pussy. it really drives me crazy but since he asked and i did not do it to him i have been feeling guilty each time he does it to me. He even takes time to shave ma pu**y. Advise me.
Re: Enquiry B4 Marriage,. How Neccessary Is It? by olanajim(m): 6:17pm On Dec 28, 2008
Well if your story is true, then it depends on the church you patronse. Ask any elder at your church.

But, are you guys truly serious about marriage?
Re: Enquiry B4 Marriage,. How Neccessary Is It? by esilove(m): 6:36pm On Dec 28, 2008
It's important for u to know if ur man is the right person But not going to juju. Rather study his life style and compaire to what u want as a husband. dont be afraid of loosing him now. U beter loose him now than divorce
Re: Enquiry B4 Marriage,. How Neccessary Is It? by olanajim(m): 6:54pm On Dec 28, 2008
Then stick to what you believe!
Re: Enquiry B4 Marriage,. How Neccessary Is It? by Alikwe(f): 7:42pm On Dec 28, 2008
JJYOU. yes He is the same guy. we are not getting married now but at just one need to be sure before going into it. and it need to be planned. Thanks for your comments.
JJYOU:

is that the same guy doing this? why marry at 22 ma?
Re: Enquiry B4 Marriage,. How Neccessary Is It? by JJYOU: 7:48pm On Dec 28, 2008
thanks for your reply. if you were God for one minute would you talk to people already having sex about marrying or not marrying? there is one world in the bible that says they that nameth( calleth) the name of the Lord should depart from iniquity. these things are sins before God and it meses up more than just your mind. i dont know how you can begin to stop it now. do because God has a better plan for your life than some jerk using you for sexual experiments and pleasure. you are more than that in the eyes of God

(1) (Reply)

Hi, Nls.i've Read So Many Posts Concerning Virginity And People's View About It And Have Come To Und / I Lost My Love Because Of Xmas Cloth / Crazy A Man In Love With His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.