Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria (33126 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Wins Best Dressed Actress In Nollywood At Glam & Essence Awards / Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! / Finally Nadia Buahri Says Jim Iyke Is The Father Of Her Twins - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria by kenee24(m): 4:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
Re: Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria by Coolguy89(m): 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
Jim has been my best celebrity since I was a kid,no doubt abt dat,he dress gud.
Re: Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria by KanwuliaJara: 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
Yesssssssssssssss'm!!!! kiss
Re: Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria by otiigba1(m): 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
For the fact that he wears his wristwatch on his right hand, I give him 100%.
Only people with CLASS and STYLE, pull that off. wink
Rubbish! so people like me who wear wristwaches on our neck we kno get class and style abi? tongue
Re: Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria by rosemary1500(f): 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
M4gunners:
Without money you can't dress well. Nevertheless, jim knows what to put on.

I'm sure he does with this........... tongue

Re: Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
laidian:

And everybody should respect your sense of reasoning, common sense and personal reasons on this?
Yes Sure
Re: Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria by Jpanama3: 4:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
Cool outfits, but he has to bridge-up wit his age,,,,,, go marry jor
Re: Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria by rosemary1500(f): 4:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
And this? lipsrsealed

FYI: On Punch Newspaper this one was captioned, 'I have learnt from my mistakes - Jim Iyke says'

tongue

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria by otiigba1(m): 4:18pm On Feb 01, 2015
M4gunners:
Aunty without money, ur level of dressing will definitely not be in the same category as someone who has money.
naa! as long as my a"ss is washed and clean and dont smell,me thinks am good to go undecided, does not matter what you wear is how it fits you that matters wink
Re: Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria by santos876(m): 4:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
;DI agree.Jim talks my approval. at least he dresses more swter dan kcee d fashione icon. ;DI agree.Jim talks my approval. at least he dresses more swter dan kcee d fashione icon.
Re: Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria by ShedrachU(m): 4:24pm On Feb 01, 2015
I thought THEY said he has a suffering Mother at home...
Re: Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria by alotofgrace(m): 4:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Show your face

E BE LIKE DIAMOND ABI grin
Re: Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria by sophtaf(f): 4:53pm On Feb 01, 2015
otiigba1:
can you proof that they are not okrika collection? undecided were you there when he paid for them cloths tongue
read what's writen again,u obviously do nt get d gist!
Re: Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria by alotofgrace(m): 4:53pm On Feb 01, 2015
otiigba1:
grin grin grin grin grin grin nao! wao! the guy is proberbly believing he is on fashion here you are calling it okrika collections, you bad o! grin

abegii...make the guy go sew native grin
Re: Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria by alotofgrace(m): 4:53pm On Feb 01, 2015
sophtaf:
bad belle things! Weda na o.k or new no mata,wetin mata bi say e sabi wearam!!!

tongue
Re: Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 01, 2015
Seriously JIM has improved from his old aba like dress sense, wearing fake sneakers, jewelleries, boots, funny looking suits and colors.

Seriously looking at the pictures posted on here JIM IYKE has improved but definitely not the best dressed....

Re: Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria by Phummiegold(f): 5:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
d guy is trying dou...
Re: Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria by vickyozohu(f): 5:05pm On Feb 01, 2015
M4gunners:
Aunty without money, ur level of dressing will definitely not be in the same category as someone who has money.
Bros, Category is different from dressing well. We all don't have equal amount of money and so u don't expect us to dress alike as well, but trust me, with the little u have, u can still win best dressed, if u have a good fashion sense. Its not always about the money
Re: Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
otiigba1:
Rubbish! so people like me who wear wristwaches on our neck we kno get class and style abi? tongue
Nah, you're getting it twisted joor. Checkout people that wear wristwatch on the right hand : they have this effortless swag.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria by vickyozohu(f): 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2015
otiigba1:
naa! as long as my a"ss is washed and clean and dont smell,me thinks am good to go undecided, does not matter what you wear is how it fits you that matters wink
Tell him
Re: Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 01, 2015
alotofgrace:

E BE LIKE DIAMOND ABI grin

Lol
Re: Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria by harry509: 5:20pm On Feb 01, 2015
silverdam:
Jim Iyke is undoubtedly Nigeria's best dressed
male celebrity at the moment...I know ya'll
agree.His style can make you weep with joy...

www.misspetitenigeriablog.com/2015/01/damn-this-man-has-got-style-for-days.html?m=1
9ice outfit aniway. Bt I dress pas am by far
Re: Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria by calabaman(m): 5:22pm On Feb 01, 2015
he try

that shirt in d last pic though.

lipsrsealed
Re: Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria by adoval(m): 5:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
Lol
Re: Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria by M4gunners: 5:47pm On Feb 01, 2015
vickyozohu:

Bros, Category is different from dressing well. We all don't have equal amount of money and so u don't expect us to dress alike as well, but trust me, with the little u have, u can still win best dressed, if u have a good fashion sense. Its not always about the money
Ok oh.
Re: Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria by ALIEN2000(m): 5:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
and why do I have dis feeling dat Jim Looks like WILLIAM of D Black Eyed Peas.........

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria by Natasha2(f): 6:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
I agree cheesy
Re: Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria by simdam500(m): 6:04pm On Feb 01, 2015
He's cool...

What the guy standing next to him name

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria by otiigba1(m): 6:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Nah, you're getting it twisted joor. Checkout people that wear wristwatch on the right hand : they have this effortless swag.
only i ve not heard of any rules which states specifictly on which wrist watchs should be worn, methinks i can wear it in my bu"tt so long as it can tell time which its meant to do in the first place undecided
Re: Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
oh! my Jim. kiss
Re: Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria by otiigba1(m): 6:16pm On Feb 01, 2015
sophtaf:
read what's writen again,u obviously do nt get d gist!
sorry my bad embarassed me still thinks it could still be okrika tongue
Re: Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria by otiigba1(m): 6:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
this guy no even fine pass me! * who go say im mama soup no sweet* tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son / Are You With Your Boyfriend, I Don't Want Trouble - Omah Lay To Female Fan / Burna Boy Strips & Performs On Stage In His Underpants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.