Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,670 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Parties Pay Supporters N2,000 Each To Attend Rallies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Parties Pay Supporters N2,000 Each To Attend Rallies (21943 Views)

Parties Pay Supporters N2,000 Each To Attend Rallies / Parties Pay Supporters N2,000 Each To Attendrallies / Parties Pay Supporters N2,000 Each To Attend Rallies (punch News) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parties Pay Supporters N2,000 Each To Attend Rallies by ichidodo: 8:48am On Feb 01, 2015
bbbb
Re: Parties Pay Supporters N2,000 Each To Attend Rallies by Ifetex(m): 8:49am On Feb 01, 2015
Re: Parties Pay Supporters N2,000 Each To Attend Rallies by Meel: 8:49am On Feb 01, 2015
Pdp presidential rally in ilorin, each forum is given a stipulated amountof money to recruit people, whom dey give uniform to. But na 700#, 500# and 1k dem share i no see anybody wey collet 2k sha.

1 Like

Re: Parties Pay Supporters N2,000 Each To Attend Rallies by Ifetex(m): 8:50am On Feb 01, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Parties Pay Supporters N2,000 Each To Attend Rallies by olopan(m): 8:51am On Feb 01, 2015
Which Kin Life We Live For This Contri Sef
Re: Parties Pay Supporters N2,000 Each To Attend Rallies by YOMIT(m): 8:52am On Feb 01, 2015
We all know that, even here gan as boys broke for school na so pdp mobilise men go Lafia to welcome presido, this one na we charge dem. Needed to participate in the 21bs
Re: Parties Pay Supporters N2,000 Each To Attend Rallies by saaedlee: 8:54am On Feb 01, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Gibberish! undecided

Same to you, tongue
Thank You!
Re: Parties Pay Supporters N2,000 Each To Attend Rallies by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 01, 2015
saaedlee:

Same to you, tongue
Thank You!

Lol. tongue
Mornin sir
Re: Parties Pay Supporters N2,000 Each To Attend Rallies by muh4lyf(m): 8:56am On Feb 01, 2015
They bombard us with poverty,during elections ,they use it against us. Nigerians wake up,these people are all the same.. They are united why the masses are divided. Yoruba people are not enemy of hausa people,neither is igbo and other tribes. Our major enemies are those politicians. All of them...

1 Like

Re: Parties Pay Supporters N2,000 Each To Attend Rallies by ifeci: 8:58am On Feb 01, 2015
It is only gullible Nigerians that will vote for PDP. bt d problem is; 70% of Nigerians are gullible!

GEJ till Nigerians get sense.

1 Like

Re: Parties Pay Supporters N2,000 Each To Attend Rallies by missojugo(f): 8:59am On Feb 01, 2015
Well this may be the closest the poor masses will ever get to getting a share of the national cake. Something tells me this will not influence their vote come Feb14. Chop clean mouth tins
Re: Parties Pay Supporters N2,000 Each To Attend Rallies by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:59am On Feb 01, 2015
PDP rent crowd, APC rent crowd but I think PDP pays more that is why their rallies are more colorful

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parties Pay Supporters N2,000 Each To Attend Rallies by anonimi: 8:59am On Feb 01, 2015
spott:
PDP is the one renting these rallies.

Not so fast with una usual LIES of APCheat =>

Jobless youth killed while struggling for campaign money

A 25-year-old man, Kingsley Ughala, has been shot dead while struggling to share the money dashed out by a politician after a rally of the All Progressives Congress in Lagos State.

The incident happened on Friday afternoon in the Gbagada area of the state.

PUNCH Metro learnt that Kingsley had followed the APC to a rally and returned with some group of boys who later besieged the campaign office of the APC governorship candidate, Akinwunmi Ambode, for “settlement.”

Our correspondent was told that after money was given out to the men, trouble started when a particular group wanted to pocket the largesse.

In the ensuing scuffle, the Imo State indigene was shot dead.

His corpse was said to have been deposited at the Gbagada General Hospital mortuary.

It was learnt that the police, had however arrested a suspect, Abayomi Ayeni.

More from: http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/jobless-youth-killed-while-struggling-for-campaign-money/

So STOP all the useless PROPAGANDA because we can see clearly now.

APC = HYPOCRISY = APC

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2065934_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Parties Pay Supporters N2,000 Each To Attend Rallies by Sijo01(f): 9:00am On Feb 01, 2015
Not suprise
Re: Parties Pay Supporters N2,000 Each To Attend Rallies by tyson99(m): 9:00am On Feb 01, 2015
Here in ijebu north prince buruji kashamu of the PDP is
collecting people's PVCs and he's writing out the serial
numbers and giving them two and half litres of
kerosene,he's going to the old people and illiterates
homes,EVIL PARTY

1 Like

Re: Parties Pay Supporters N2,000 Each To Attend Rallies by WOCKHARDI(m): 9:03am On Feb 01, 2015
And when eventually PDP wins the presidential election, would the voters have been rented?
I'm not talking of rigging.

1 Like

Re: Parties Pay Supporters N2,000 Each To Attend Rallies by cesil92: 9:03am On Feb 01, 2015
Same way Atongue Shit paid 5,000 naira per head at one of the rallies their governorship aspirant held at Uyo

Same at Calabar when Buhari came for rally. Unfortunately, most people that came out were disappointed at the end because d amount paid was so little and some people ended up receiving nothing........

APShit and PDP are all guilty of the same...... All political parties....

Nobody will want to waste away his or her valueable time coming out to hear the same piece of lies and shit if the are no monetary incentives.

4 Likes

Re: Parties Pay Supporters N2,000 Each To Attend Rallies by cole265(m): 9:04am On Feb 01, 2015
Rextayne:
I'm not surprise, there's a party involve in this and i won't mention names now anyway

Click like for GMB
Click share for GEJ

Why is it always shear for GEJ and like for GMB?...why not the other way round?

1 Like

Re: Parties Pay Supporters N2,000 Each To Attend Rallies by seedorfg(m): 9:04am On Feb 01, 2015
Owo abu la fi n se abu la l'ejo, dying for politician is lyk commiting suicide, hell fire awaits you also

1 Like

Re: Parties Pay Supporters N2,000 Each To Attend Rallies by Ahmeduana(m): 9:04am On Feb 01, 2015
fitzmayowa:

http://www.punchng.com/news/parties-pay-supporters-n2000-each-to-attend-rallies/
apc IS MORE GUILTY OF IT CONSIDERING THE WAY PUNCH PLAY DOWN apc ROWS AND MAGNIFYS PDP OWN! IT EXPOSES THE HYPOCRASY OF PAID JOURNALISM!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parties Pay Supporters N2,000 Each To Attend Rallies by portaableg(f): 9:05am On Feb 01, 2015
ifeci:
It is only gullible Nigerians that will vote for PDP. bt d problem is; 70% of Nigerians are gullible!

GEJ till Nigerians get sense.
I take it u accepted been gullible, Why?
Re: Parties Pay Supporters N2,000 Each To Attend Rallies by Seequadry(m): 9:09am On Feb 01, 2015
Lol.... funny..... so you dnt know this b4.....

.pdp offer me 3k with free trans no refreshments wen Jonathan came to lagos.....apc 2500 +free Trans + refreshments
hey you out there if your party have a better offer.... holla@me

campain for all
vote for one
#saibuhari
Re: Parties Pay Supporters N2,000 Each To Attend Rallies by Ahmeduana(m): 9:11am On Feb 01, 2015
vincencior:
Punch pls come clean and stop beating about d bush. We knw is PDP dat rents crowd for rallies. Crowds were rented when d president came to YOLA last Saturday.

Majority of women/men in uniforms were rented. My neighbours wife was among them and she told us what really happened.
IT SHOWS APC HAVE MUCH MONEY TO RENT MORE CROWDS THAN PDP CONSIDERING THE CROWDS THAT BESIEGE APC CAMPAIGN RALLY! Or is it that apc is enjoying the good wills of nigeria masses! YEYE PEOPLE.

2 Likes

Re: Parties Pay Supporters N2,000 Each To Attend Rallies by danielmichael(m): 9:11am On Feb 01, 2015
There is no democracy in nigeria.
High rate of poverty in this country has rilly develop in persons some negative characters.
What our leaders wud hav been doing is to jus create job opportunities for us and fight insurgencies.
Finish!!
This will continue in nigeria till xst come,
Selling our future to wagons and mongers.
Bleep where i was born in2.
This place is a damned

1 Like

Re: Parties Pay Supporters N2,000 Each To Attend Rallies by sylve11: 9:11am On Feb 01, 2015
vincencior:
Punch pls come clean and stop beating about d bush. We knw is PDP dat rents crowd for rallies. Crowds were rented when d president came to YOLA last Saturday.

Majority of women/men in uniforms were rented. My neighbours wife was among them and she told us what really happened.

Same thing happens with APC.....they all rent. Come to my area and see. cool
Re: Parties Pay Supporters N2,000 Each To Attend Rallies by snowprince59(m): 9:11am On Feb 01, 2015
Sentimental APC's again. One dat is politically wise wud know dat parties do all these things to encourage people to come out in mass and support them. All parties do them. That's y I hate APC cos they always claim to be gud and holy. Meanwhile their members were once corrupt eggs in PDP, spoiling d party. But thank God dey are gone.

2 Likes

Re: Parties Pay Supporters N2,000 Each To Attend Rallies by watchindelta(m): 9:12am On Feb 01, 2015
I collected from every parties even without no PVC to vote grin grin

1 Like

Re: Parties Pay Supporters N2,000 Each To Attend Rallies by cliper230(m): 9:13am On Feb 01, 2015
PDP self dem even try tel me to moblise student from my skol cos me na SUG sec Gen for my skol na me tell dem say mk dem suck my dick..

1 Like

Re: Parties Pay Supporters N2,000 Each To Attend Rallies by cole265(m): 9:13am On Feb 01, 2015
The reason for all this is simply unemployment and poverty, created by cowards in politics to ensure the perpetuation of self service and the common man always under their manipulation.

We pray that the light shines one day for the common man be liberated from this anomalies. Guess this is already happening. I witnessed in Kaduna how guys rejected such monies and even threatened to beat up the givers.

Oh lord God, open our eyes. In our life time, may we witness this beauty of political sophistication and freedom. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Parties Pay Supporters N2,000 Each To Attend Rallies by yomi007k(m): 9:13am On Feb 01, 2015
i dont understand. are people not supposed to be paid for walking in d sun n screaming dir lungs out? abi na humanitarian service dem dey do?
u do rally for person no mean say u go vote for dem oo.
Even NGOs n religous bodies pay ppl 4 rally.

PS- i no be politician.

2 Likes

Re: Parties Pay Supporters N2,000 Each To Attend Rallies by dokunbam(m): 9:13am On Feb 01, 2015
PDP!!!
Re: Parties Pay Supporters N2,000 Each To Attend Rallies by folahann(m): 9:14am On Feb 01, 2015
heed101:
The crowd that came to Jonathan rally in Akure were civil servants mandated by d gomina by giving free work day and token 4 coming. Pdp deceiving us since 1999

Very true. Public Holiday was declared in the state and Mimiko mandated those directors and heads of different departments to mandate their staff to attend the rally. They were also handsomely rewarded.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Threat To Release Snakes To Bite Construction Workers Pauses Work - Benue Govt. / 3000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Rivers State (Photos) / Reno Omokri To Provide Free Bus Rides For Nigerians Ahead Of Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.