Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,803 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Reno Omokri To Provide Free Bus Rides For Nigerians Ahead Of Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri To Provide Free Bus Rides For Nigerians Ahead Of Elections (21938 Views)

How Influencers, Politicians Mislead Nigerians Ahead Of Elections / Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections / Difference Between 2015 And 2019 Postponement Of Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri To Provide Free Bus Rides For Nigerians Ahead Of Elections by KikBuhari2Daura: 2:35pm On Feb 18, 2019
2019 Presidential Elections: Reno Omokri To Provide Free Bus Rides For Nigerians

Former Presidential Aide Reno Omokri has pledged to provide free bus rides for Nigerians intending on travelling to vote after last week's postponement. The best selling author in several tweets wrote :

1-I read on my TL many Nigerians who say they traveled to vote and were frustrated by the postponement and cant afford to travel again. God willing, I‘ll provide buses to and fro 4 of the geopolitical zones for such people IRRESPECTIVE of how you intend to vote #BusesForDemocracy

2-It is the intention of President @MBuhari, in instigating the postponement, to frustrate voters and cause a low voter turnout. We must not allow that to happen. I call on other wealthy Nigerians to help facilitate a high turnout by providing #BusesForDemocracy to ALL Nigerians

3-God willing, I‘ll provide modalities/logistics for the buses. I wish I was rich enough to provide buses to and from all the geopolitical zones, but for now my pocket can only afford 4 zones. But if you can help, please do something. Frustrate the frustraters #BusesForDemocracy

Source :https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1097488069803077632?s=19

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri To Provide Free Bus Rides For Nigerians Ahead Of Elections by KikBuhari2Daura: 2:36pm On Feb 18, 2019
Buhari is a mistake that must be corrected

There is nothing presidential about Buhari

He lacks intelligence

He supports extremists and violent tendencies ( blood , dogs and bagoon)

Supports those making provocative comments El rufai et Al

If you vote for Buhari even though he will not win you are an Enemy of Nigeria

Anyway hear what your president said on live TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjlG-L8A9ck

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri To Provide Free Bus Rides For Nigerians Ahead Of Elections by ebuk4real(m): 2:49pm On Feb 18, 2019
grin grin

Nigerians will love this...so long as it's to send APC & their goons out of power.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri To Provide Free Bus Rides For Nigerians Ahead Of Elections by Bar1941(m): 3:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
Joker

Nigerian electorates are always being taken for granted by these people, they become your friend when the election is around the corner, they give you free transportation, free medical services, free food, free money and free companionship but immediately after the election all the services go on a 4year vacation. THINK ABOUT A SUSTAINABLE SERVICES DEAR BROTHERS AND SISTERS, THE ONES THAT CAN BE GUARANTEED FOR YOU AND YOUR UNBORN GENERATIONS. USE YOUR BRAIN....A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE. GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri To Provide Free Bus Rides For Nigerians Ahead Of Elections by Richdad50(m): 3:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
The acceleration of an object is dependent upon two variables - the net force acting upon the object and the mass of the object. The acceleration of an object depends directly upon the net force acting upon the object, and inversely upon the mass of the object. As the force acting upon an object is increased, the acceleration of the object is increased. As the mass of an object is increased, the acceleration of the object is decreased.
In other words, the rate of change of momentum of an object is directly proportional to the resultant force applied and is in the direction of the resultant force. The resultant force is equal to the rate of change of momentum.
There is incredible momentum for Atiku. The mass of corruption is lighter and small. Nothing can stop the resultant force of the people acting in the direction of his Presidency next week.

#Richdad

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri To Provide Free Bus Rides For Nigerians Ahead Of Elections by jobsmiths(m): 3:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
HashTag Buses for Democracy, more of this please.....but be mindful of Kidnappers all d way, if U know

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To Provide Free Bus Rides For Nigerians Ahead Of Elections by Fesomu(m): 3:33pm On Feb 18, 2019
One of those fools whose voice is gonna be lost forever when Next Level happens.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri To Provide Free Bus Rides For Nigerians Ahead Of Elections by UDUJ(m): 3:33pm On Feb 18, 2019
KikBuhari2Daura:
2019 Presidential Elections: Reno Omokri To Provide Free Bus Rides For Nigerians

Former Presidential Aide Reno Omokri has pledged to provide free bus rides for Nigerians intending on travelling to vote after last week's postponement. The best selling author in several tweets wrote :

1-I read on my TL many Nigerians who say they traveled to vote and were frustrated by the postponement and cant afford to travel again. God willing, I‘ll provide buses to and fro 4 of the geopolitical zones for such people IRRESPECTIVE of how you intend to vote #BusesForDemocracy

2-It is the intention of President @MBuhari, in instigating the postponement, to frustrate voters and cause a low voter turnout. We must not allow that to happen. I call on other wealthy Nigerians to help facilitate a high turnout by providing #BusesForDemocracy to ALL Nigerians

3-God willing, I‘ll provide modalities/logistics for the buses. I wish I was rich enough to provide buses to and from all the geopolitical zones, but for now my pocket can only afford 4 zones. But if you can help, please do something. Frustrate the frustraters #BusesForDemocracy

Source :https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1097488069803077632?s=19

I hope he will also provide bus rides for those going to vote APC? grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To Provide Free Bus Rides For Nigerians Ahead Of Elections by CrtlAltDel: 3:33pm On Feb 18, 2019
Fake Pastor Windel Omockery, we your gullible followers believe you, we don’t need to ask you how you plan to make this happen cos we have been brainwashed not ask the right question.

Pls I have a friend in Abia who lives in Kano, just give me date he should go to the car park. I know all he has to say to the Driver is “Pastor Reno go pay” grin grin

Mumu
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4605946_4581403imagejpegjpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362_jpegbcc9bf8d81c2eb65637796ba79b68419

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri To Provide Free Bus Rides For Nigerians Ahead Of Elections by gentlegenius(m): 3:33pm On Feb 18, 2019
UDUJ:

No... He will only provide rides that will take buhari and his family back to daura.

22 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To Provide Free Bus Rides For Nigerians Ahead Of Elections by IYANGBALI: 3:33pm On Feb 18, 2019
See as him carry the matter for head like sey na him baba get Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri To Provide Free Bus Rides For Nigerians Ahead Of Elections by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 3:34pm On Feb 18, 2019
Anything to send Buhari to abyss is welcomed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri To Provide Free Bus Rides For Nigerians Ahead Of Elections by DlawTECHY(m): 3:34pm On Feb 18, 2019
Free bus to your location.
Zoneb will not like this.....

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To Provide Free Bus Rides For Nigerians Ahead Of Elections by dannypaul(m): 3:34pm On Feb 18, 2019
Good development, the ticket for such should be their PVCs...

We won't be distracted...

Retiring Bubu to Daura is a task all well meaning Nigerians must ensure!!!

16 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To Provide Free Bus Rides For Nigerians Ahead Of Elections by WarriAproko: 3:34pm On Feb 18, 2019
Good one Omokri. As longer as the looted athieveku loose.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri To Provide Free Bus Rides For Nigerians Ahead Of Elections by Nairalandmentor(m): 3:34pm On Feb 18, 2019
Everyone wants something

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri To Provide Free Bus Rides For Nigerians Ahead Of Elections by noble71(m): 3:34pm On Feb 18, 2019
Atikulated FC cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To Provide Free Bus Rides For Nigerians Ahead Of Elections by JoshuaGabriel: 3:35pm On Feb 18, 2019
Nigerians have really suffered all in the bid to exercise their franchise to vote out this incompetent Buhari government.

But we must not despair. Whatever sacrifices we can make, we will make and posterity will be kind to us for our joy cometh in the morning.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To Provide Free Bus Rides For Nigerians Ahead Of Elections by derealj(m): 3:35pm On Feb 18, 2019
If you want to vote APC no enter that bus o.

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To Provide Free Bus Rides For Nigerians Ahead Of Elections by pek(m): 3:36pm On Feb 18, 2019
Nairaland is giving too much prominence to this Reno. Three Reno posts on front page in one day. His logic is skewed. If there is a low turn out as he opined, it will not be in APC's favour. A low turn out cuts across borders.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To Provide Free Bus Rides For Nigerians Ahead Of Elections by Elagancy: 3:36pm On Feb 18, 2019
I thought about dis same idea dis afternoon cos if at all, inec postponement has discouraged those dat had travelled solely to vote out buhari. but I thank God for dis wise idea and I urge well meaning Nigerians dat can afford to to key into dis #busesfordemocracy and let's emancipate ourselves from de hands of de cabalism in aso rock

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri To Provide Free Bus Rides For Nigerians Ahead Of Elections by Charmingrascal(m): 3:36pm On Feb 18, 2019
Thank you, please do that so that people can travel on PDP paid buses to vote PMB

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri To Provide Free Bus Rides For Nigerians Ahead Of Elections by livelymatilda22: 3:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
If I find it, I will use it to the polling booth where I will vote Buhari.
It is part of our stolen money Reno

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri To Provide Free Bus Rides For Nigerians Ahead Of Elections by seborrhic: 3:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
Damage control after his attempted tribal hate instigation failed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri To Provide Free Bus Rides For Nigerians Ahead Of Elections by mescan(m): 3:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
Nice
Re: Reno Omokri To Provide Free Bus Rides For Nigerians Ahead Of Elections by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
Hello guys,check out my video about my thought about the xbox one,coming from a ps4 fanboy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBsoE3D8fxk
Re: Reno Omokri To Provide Free Bus Rides For Nigerians Ahead Of Elections by QuickStandard: 3:38pm On Feb 18, 2019
UDUJ:

He said irrespective of who you're voting for

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To Provide Free Bus Rides For Nigerians Ahead Of Elections by Kagawa10: 3:39pm On Feb 18, 2019
Stupid lying attention seeking shit head of a thieving pastor. In one statement you said irrespective of whom you're voting? In another statement, you're convulsing because of your stupid hatred for Buhari. Lol.

Nigeria situation could be likened to a market woman who sells 20 number of corns at a rate of 110 naira per each daily. Years later, the market leaders eventually reduced and controlled the price at 50 naira. The market woman is still expected to sell same 20 number of corns but nothing higher than this. Tell me if the woman's income would increase or decrease? However, if the woman had saved enough when the corn was still priced at 110 naira, she wouldn't be affected by the fall in sales price, pending the time sale price would increase once again.

That's the situation of Nigeria today. When crude oil which is our main source of foreign revenue was selling at $110 per barrel for more than 5 years under Jonathan, Jonathan didn't save but looted us dry instead. We're suffering from this effect today now that crude oil has been selling at a poverty rate of $50 per barrel for the past 4 years under Buhari yet Buhari administration has had so many projects undertaken by him despite earning 60% less.

If only people knew what other oil countries such as Angola and Venezuela are passing through during this global crude oil price recess, they would thank God Buhari came in rather than Jonathan who looted us dry despite oil boom when crude oil was selling at $110 per barrel for five years unlike the paltry $50 it has been selling under APC. If the looting Jonathan couldn't save during the time of plenty and was already borrowing, how would he have carried on during this crude oil price recess?

Despite Buhari administration earning 60% less yet he's come up with plenty projects such as

Our railways at itakpewarri, Lagos-ibadan, Lagos-Abeokuta, kaduna-abuja etc,

The production of low cost fertilizers,

Zik maoseleum

Baro inland port,

Kaduna inland dry port,

Port Harcourt airline terminal,

Abuja airline terminal,

Rice mills,

Foreign reserve increase from $26b to $43b,

Construction of our express highways such as enuguonitsha, Lagos-ibadan etc.

Social policy schemes such as tradermoni, npower etc

Payment of all pensions of airline staffs that were forced to retire after the shambolic privatisation by Atiku. PDP didn't pay them in the last 16 years.

And most especially, stabilizing us through this recession which happened because jonathan failed to save despite earning 60% more than Buhari. Note that there's been a global fall in the price of crude oil from $110 per barrel in 5 years under Jonathan to a paltry $50 per barrel under Buhari administration yet Buhari was able to keep us afloat while having many projects to his name thereby surprising Ngozi Iweala and Charles Soludo who predicted recession because jonathan looted and failed to save during the time of plentiful.

Sai Baba. PDP, Neva again

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abaribe: Nobody Takes Buhari Seriously, Not Even The Service Chiefs / Saraki Is Famous In UK For The Wrong Reason / How Well Do You Know Lagos And Her History?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.