Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,998 members, 7,866,779 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

Despicable scenario: what would you do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Despicable scenario: what would you do? (762 Views)

Scenario 2 / Scenario !! / What Would You Do In This Scenario? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Despicable scenario: what would you do? by berildan(m): 11:22pm On Dec 28, 2008
Someone just asked a very nasty question about parallel relationships. what are your views?
Re: Despicable scenario: what would you do? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 28, 2008
The guy is dumped and fast.
Re: Despicable scenario: what would you do? by berildan(m): 11:27pm On Dec 28, 2008
what if you just discovered it some months into marriage and with a pregnancy for the matter?this is no story it happened.
Re: Despicable scenario: what would you do? by Sauron1: 11:29pm On Dec 28, 2008
ibkaye:

The guy is dumped and fast.

That easy? U won't take him to MFM first to see if he can be delivered??
Re: Despicable scenario: what would you do? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 28, 2008
berildan:

what if you just discovered it some months into marriage and with a pregnancy for the matter?this is no story it happened.
Fyam! My head at the moment is telling me 'the guy is still dumped' and that's what I'm thinking I would most definately do.

But I guess you can never be too sure until you actually get into such a situation, God forbid bad thing o.

~Sauron~:

I guess I replied way too fast smiley

Yeah sure, deliverance sessions etc, do all we can do to help him get over his 'gayasity', if all does not go according to plan, THEN I guess he'll be dumped

This is a guy I loved enough to marry, so I guess I would not give up on him that easily embarassed smiley
Re: Despicable scenario: what would you do? by Sauron1: 11:46pm On Dec 28, 2008
ibkaye:

I guess I replied way too fast smiley

Yeah sure, deliverance sessions etc, do all we can do to help him get over his 'gayasity', if all does not go according to plan, THEN I guess he'll be dumped

This is a guy I loved enough to marry, so I guess I would not give up on him that easily embarassed smiley

Noted!!!!
Re: Despicable scenario: what would you do? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 28, 2008
You can't be gay and str8.

It's either you're a banana or an appl
Re: Despicable scenario: what would you do? by Tgirl4real(f): 11:48pm On Dec 28, 2008
~Sauron~:

hehehehe  grin
Re: Despicable scenario: what would you do? by tope2000(f): 11:48pm On Dec 28, 2008
how would i feel if i find out out my guy likes it from the back shocked shocked
Will be disgusted and dump his ass angry
Re: Despicable scenario: what would you do? by busybein: 11:49pm On Dec 28, 2008
Re: Despicable scenario: what would you do? by Tatase(f): 1:42am On Dec 30, 2008
If it weren't a marriage and if there weren't a child involved, I would say leave the relationship.

I think it would be a difficult situation. I mean is he bisexual? Is that what you mean? Because if it is, then as uncomfortable and disconcerting as the knowledge is of having married someone who has either had same-sex sex or struggles with gay feelings, it might work out if you can get past it as long as he remains faithful.

Obviously at some point he was able to perform with a woman for her to be pregnant. It would be horrible but I think there would need to be a lot of mature conversation and maybe it would be necessary to see what can be done to salvage the situation (if it is at all salvageable) either through counseling or modifications in sex life if both parners are amenable to such.

Of course it would be hard especially if the Mrs. didn't know beforehand and there will be feelings of having been deceived and anger etc but I think for the child's sake, it might be worth trying. I don't think the situation becomes super-critical until there is some (gay) cheating going on or unless either party can't stomach staying in the relationship, then at the point, the situation is hopeless.

(1) (Reply)

Go Find Yourself Some True Love / One Of My Targets This Year. / How To Tell If Your Man Is Cheating On You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.