Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,699 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali (17967 Views)

Senate Resolves Controversy On Successor In Event Of Death / Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ / Labaran Maku Hits Back At David Mark, Ahmadu Ali Through A Press Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
femmy2010:
Why not the SE in the Person of Rochas Okorocha.

We warned Igbos but they never listened. Lol!!!!! Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe is using Igbo slot in Aso rock. And if you doubt what I ve just said, check out the numbers of Igbos in dis administration and that would tell you that your slot has been used by Ijaw.

Frankly speaking, There is no way an Igbo candidate ll be able to win an election convincingly in this country. Northerners and Westerners won't buy such candidate due to what Igbos are known for.....
Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by bestat(m): 8:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
Horus:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2074046_s1948710edit_png30185445efee784a9bf2f9026e5c67f1
N Diz baba of all thieves (OBJ) still gt mouth dey talk. Is a good tin he hz left 2 APC, d bad eggs dt r ruining d country!!
Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 01, 2015
chukwudi44:
I forsee a Sambo-Peter Obi Presidency in 2019
sambo doesn't pull crowd. He can't even gather northern voters outside his home state-kaduna. Lamido performed better as governor of Jigawa state and is widely appreciated in the north. In 2019 it will be between ribadu and lamido. I would have mentioned mark but hen is not a core northerner like the others so may not pull much votes. The vp can't be determined now as they will look to pick an Igbo politician with relevance in 2019. So between 2015 and 2019 we can find out.
Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by Donbabaj: 8:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
femmy2010:

Lol! Ro gini! See them! reason why they want to vote for GEJ thinking it will give the south east the platform to become the next president... You can only do that under the platform of APC
Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by lukas280(m): 8:28pm On Feb 01, 2015
sai JONATHAN STILL 2019!!!!!!!
Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 01, 2015
Noneroone:
God forbid!
Sule lamido/soludo

Is solidly in PDP? He is not in good terms with the powers that be
Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 01, 2015
Noneroone:
God forbid!
Sule lamido/soludo

Is soludo in PDP? He is not in good terms with the powers that be
Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by PastorOla1: 8:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
Afenifere & OPC do not av electoral value in South West, mtyetialah will not leave their Fulani brother to vote for GEJ. The time to replace Jona was like yesterday. Ok. Ahmadu Ali knows, they are all deceiving Jona. PDP has failed the nation. GEJ must go now!!!
Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by onatisi(m): 8:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
appini:

Atiku is not a trusted fellow in the scheme of things when PDP will be deciding come 2019
u maybe right. I have my reasons but since 2019 is still years ahead ,we will have to wait. Although by the end oof this year,we will start seeing the faces of the northern politicians interested in the post.

1 Like

Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by PastorOla1: 8:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
Vessi:
sambo doesn't pull crowd. He can't even gather northern voters outside his home state-kaduna. Lamido performed better as governor of Jigawa state and is widely appreciated in the north. In 2019 it will be between ribadu and lamido. I would have mentioned mark but hen is not a core northerner like the others so may not pull much votes. The vp can't be determined now as they will look to pick an Igbo politician with relevance in 2019. So between 2015 and 2019 we can find out.
HERE COMES THE DREAMER, I JUST DEY LAUGH OOOOO, HOGWASH!!!! GEJ IS ON THE JOURNEY NEVER TO RETURN TO THE PRESIDENCY, YOU ARE HERE WRITING NONSENSE. GEJ HAS WASTED HIS GLORIOUS CHANCE AND FOR THIS HE WILL CERTAINLY PAY.
Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by slap1(m): 8:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
lyntiffany:
The said Rochas they fall Im hand, if he plays his cards well why not.
I agree. However, this is Nigerian politics and PDP's umbrella is big enough for everyone.

1 Like

Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 01, 2015
PastorOla1:
HERE COMES THE DREAMER, I JUST DEY LAUGH OOOOO, HOGWASH!!!! GEJ IS ON THE JOURNEY NEVER TO RETURN TO THE PRESIDENCY, YOU ARE HERE WRITING NONSENSE. GEJ HAS WASTED HIS GLORIOUS CHANCE AND FOR THIS HE WILL CERTAINLY PAY.
it's barely 13 days away. Don't deactivate your account o.

1 Like

Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by Jesusloveyou: 8:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
bestat:
The good news is.. majority of d founding fathers of d PDP hv moved 2 APC.. giving d New PDP d new look 4 our future generation n dt change will rly nid in d country. This d best time 2 kick dem out frm a affairs of d country. Buhari ideology doesn't fit Nigeria of now!!
o.k,clueless corrupt gej ideology fit us now.i know u are enjoying gej wasteful dejavu economy were 10 pple wil buy private jet,u saTANiod wil be happy that nigeria is d bigest economy,is this d kind of nigeria u saTANiod want.don't like darkness because of sentiment,vote for light,for change,for febuhari.
Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
meforyou1:
Power is going from south south to south east in 2019. The cattle rearers have misrule and misgoverned this country enough
oh yes!true one. the aboki people uselessed the nation and left it for Obasanjo the black wild pig to gather the spoils. now Jonathan is starting afresh, my prayer is that he hands over to the south east. The north should not smell power till next decade or after rapture.

2 Likes

Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
The North should look for true technocrats to present in 2019. We need a President who will run naija like a CEO

I am talking about the likes of Aliko Dangote or Lazarus Angbazo of General Electric or some Bank CEO

Enough of these politicians who know nothing but divide and rule.

To be fair, Namadi Sambo is a good man but I think we need to aspire better in 2019
Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
buchichukwu69:
We have stopped buying that story of north and south.

We did it in 2011, see where we are.

GMB till Jona returns our $20 billion
only $20billion?exactly this amount?it should be more by now. the media has failed the city Oliver Queen's voice#
Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by Ojiofor: 9:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
Noneroone:
God forbid!
Sule lamido/soludo
Soludo will make a good vp but he is not a good party member.
Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by nike4love: 9:20pm On Feb 01, 2015
This is the only reason naija will never move forward!!!what is it abt north and power?We should look for a credible candidate it must nOt be frm north.

1 Like

Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by stan241(m): 9:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
In my opinion and its my own observation is that northerners will always support their own person and that's just the truth argue it all you want they will all go in the direction of their own person hence the need for the presidency to be very cautious of people like this making such comments after he himself promised zoning the presidency back to the south-east(always knew it was a lie by the way) the way i see it the igbos will again have been played by 2019 cus this same born to rule northerners as we igbos tend to call them will have their power back(if GEJ)wins this year..you can see already plans are ongoing meaning the igbos in the PDP will have to wait another 8yrs if I'm not mistaken and if we are still one before we are even 'considered' pls leave that talk of being patient like a poster earlier said we've been patient since 1999 which kind patient dog be that check am e don die...I feel and this is just me being a serious part of the opposition APC(muslim party as my igbo brothers have called it) seemed like the most sensible thing to do cus it would have sent a strong signal to the PDP that the igbos are not just follow follow and have to be a part of and among the major players but it seems we don't know how to play politics...two weeks time will decide sha...GEJ wins and its all bye bye presidency in the nearest future at least and that's just a bitter truth...GMB wins and the likes of rochas play their cards right then maybe just maybe light at the end of the tunnel...again just my opinion

1 Like

Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by 100Cents: 9:50pm On Feb 01, 2015
Splashme:
[size=13pt]I agree with Ahmadu Ali.

North can have power back in 2019 with a Vice from Igbo while South West takes Senate Presidency[/size]

North will not rule in 2019.

They are in for a very long wait..

Buhari is past tense. Or past participle..
Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by bashydemy(m): 10:28pm On Feb 01, 2015
LRNZH:

Where were they when Tinubu was stopped from becoming GMB's VP?

By the time GMB is done the most politically expedient thing is for power to return to the South. I am thinking SE... Rochas and Ngige are the one posturing properly for now.
But if Ndigbo doesnt play its card right then na Amaechi go take am.

Under PDP, power will return to the North after GEJ. After that SW because GEJ's gov't has marginalised them so much.
Ndigbo has a better chance with APC.
you are so wise with your comment, I wonder how the Igbos reason... Their only chances of becoming a president is under APC.... Under PDP after GEJ power will return to the North and later to South West.
Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by IZUKWU(m): 10:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
LRNZH:

Where were they when Tinubu was stopped from becoming GMB's VP?

By the time GMB is done the most politically expedient thing is for power to return to the South. I am thinking SE... Rochas and Ngige are the one posturing properly for now.
But if Ndigbo doesnt play its card right then na Amaechi go take am.

Under PDP, power will return to the North after GEJ. After that SW because GEJ's gov't has marginalised them so much.
Ndigbo has a better chance with APC.
APC has nothing for the igbo's. Every right thinking igbo man will vote PDP. After 2019,jonathan will hand over to the north and after 8 years .the presidency coming south again will come to igboland . APC HAS no such plan.
Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by annurhaske(m): 10:35pm On Feb 01, 2015
Is this ur father that will come and take over
In 2019, stupid man GOD will punish
All of u, shegu yayan banza.

Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by IZUKWU(m): 10:49pm On Feb 01, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
Ohaneze must fight this injustice,

Jonathan must hand over power to igboid.

anybody expecting jonathan to hand over to an igboman is not thinking well. He will handover to the north and after 8 years . It will come to igboland. I am seeing jonathan already picking peter obi as the running mate to the northern candidate then.
Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by bashydemy(m): 11:05pm On Feb 01, 2015
Kingspin:
Hope u must have heard the missing money PTDF under buhari watch. My friend dnt be carried away.
Your paymaster and evil PDP did more than you but still find nothing to nail GMB... You making me like this man more and more... PDP used everything on earth to tarnish this man image but he keep waxing stronger why not give up guys. if to say GMB was foubnd guilty of embezzling just one million naira i swear PDP will make him see hell.. PDP and co go and die.
Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by Kingspin(m): 11:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
bashydemy:
Your paymaster and evil PDP did more than you but still find nothing to nail GMB... You making me like this man more and more... PDP used everything on earth to tarnish this man image but he keep waxing stronger why not give up guys. if to say GMB was foubnd guilty of embezzling just one million naira i swear PDP will make him see hell.. PDP and co go and die.
You know like him pass the devil ooo.
Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by bashydemy(m): 11:18pm On Feb 01, 2015
mikeansy:

I am from Imo and I know that power within PDP may likely rotate to the North in 2019 with North Central or North East given more priority

I expect Ndigbo to continue to present candidates for PDP primaries in 2019 but I expect nothing less than the Vice Presidency in 2019.

GEJ can not single handedly hand power over to the South East. No one is under that illusion.

But no matter who the President is at the Center the South East must continue to protect its interests through strategic engagement and the best way to protect our interest at this moment is to continue to support GEJ. I really dont see how Buhari protects any of our interest.

I have always said this is not about who or where the President comes from. But if it was what it is all about then APC is not offering any of that to Ndigbo because 2015, 2019, 2023 nor even 2027 is not in sight for Ndigbo in APC.
Buhari will do 8years. Osinbajo VP will most likely come from the North. So what exactly is the point of your argument?
I love your Analysis but you are so wrong... GMB will likely spend only one term and that end in 2019... Did you hear i say likely but incase he spend 2 terms that end in 2023 then Osinbajo which i doubt will take over and that will automatically give the South East opportunity to be VP and later to President... Under PDP the chance is not clear at all... Less assume in 2019 Northerner will take over from GEJ and that VP will not likely but automatically be from South West cos we are more stronger when it comes to Politics than the South East and South South combined..
Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by bashydemy(m): 11:47pm On Feb 01, 2015
[quote author=hansad post=30335844][/quote] With all the rubbish you post up there Evev the devil fit vex slap your for your dream this next....

May God run your life the way GEJ running the affair of this country... please say Amin or remain silent.
Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by MrMandilas: 12:48am On Feb 02, 2015
LRNZH:
I thought GEJ promised Ndigbo presidency after he is done in 2019. Now na North. Hewo..... Ndigbo maka gini?

Another 2nd Niger Bridge, Onitsha Seaport and Enugu Coal Power plant o..... Lies!!!!!!!

Better vote for GMB. After GMB, SE can have a go at it.
u can only fool urself not everyone. How old are u because i know people talking like u did not experience military rule under buhari
Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by Nobody: 12:51am On Feb 02, 2015
watching
Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by filebe777: 1:32am On Feb 02, 2015
femmy2010:

We are not talking about Igbos now...When u hear animals you can talk.
Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by Nobody: 1:52am On Feb 02, 2015
Jonathan should have done this a long time ago!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwara To Have A Textile Industry, Creating 3000 Local Jobs (pictures) / Policeman Who Shot Bamidele At Ekiti APC Rally Dismissed - Police / 2000 PDP Members Will Welcome Buhari To Ebonyi – Gov Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.