Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,553 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali (17962 Views)

Senate Resolves Controversy On Successor In Event Of Death / Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ / Labaran Maku Hits Back At David Mark, Ahmadu Ali Through A Press Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by appini: 7:05pm On Feb 01, 2015
onatisi:
We already know the northerner who is 80% likely to win the presidential election in 2019 after gej. No point arguing with anyone who feels power won't rotate back to the north come 2019.

I'm seeing Sule Lamido the current governor of Jigawa state.
Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by Mega72(m): 7:05pm On Feb 01, 2015
Let us wait till 2019 and see who becomes the next President of Nigeria,we shall see!

1 Like

Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by notoriousbabe: 7:07pm On Feb 01, 2015
femmy2010:
Why not the SE in the Person of Rochas Okorocha.
they have sold their turn

3 Likes

Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by hansad: 7:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
Horus:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2074046_s1948710edit_png30185445efee784a9bf2f9026e5c67f1

Beginning 2013, Olusegun Obasanjo started the clandestine move to hand-pick another president to succeed Jonathan, the same manner Obasanjo hand-picked late Yar'Adua in 2006. But PDP hawks battled Obasanjo hands-down. Obasanjo thus became very antagonistic to Jonathan till today.
Obasanjo may soon go paranoid over possibility of Jonathan winning second term.

2 Likes

Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by texybaby(f): 7:09pm On Feb 01, 2015
Splashme:
[size=13pt]I agree with Ahmadu Ali.

North can have power back in 2019 with a Vice from Igbo while South West takes Senate Presidency[/size]

Ur head dey there jare....like u r in my mind

1 Like

Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by Ngwakwe: 7:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
egift:
[
After all you insults you will still complain why the North and SW are not supporting Jonathan. You better tell the Zoologist to start packing.

Get lost Mr man. What has someone's right to unimposed personal opinion got to do with National fault lines?

I see, you are trying so hard to justify a career imposed self hatred against your conscience.
Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by stebell(m): 7:11pm On Feb 01, 2015
egift:
#Change is Now. Nigeria cannot endure another 4 yrs circle of Clueless Leadership and Incompetence.

egoat, hw much change do yu want.
Does Buhari who is not clueless knows where is certificate is.

GEJ till yu get sense.

1 Like

Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
LRNZH:

Doesn't mean he will be the APC presidential flag bearer in 2023.
I don't want to leak some APC political strategy in a public forum.
Lol..OOrisirisi...... wait do u think u can bobo everyone, awon eyan a kan ma fi enu wa rough.
Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by hansad: 7:14pm On Feb 01, 2015

Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by livinbygrace: 7:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
femmy2010:

Tah!Azikiwe Ebele Jonathan is using their slots already.

2 Likes

Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 01, 2015
LRNZH:

Where were they when Tinubu was stopped from becoming GMB's VP?

By the time GMB is done the most politically expedient thing is for power to return to the South. I am thinking SE... Rochas and Ngige are the one posturing properly for now.
But if Ndigbo doesnt play its card right then na Amaechi go take am.

Under PDP, power will return to the North after GEJ. After that SW because GEJ's gov't has marginalised them so much.
Ndigbo has a better chance with APC.

You think we are fools abi? Igbo would be vice-president under PDP in 2019.APC is a personal estate of Tinubu and Buhari. We have learnt from what happened to Amaechi after wasting rivers state money
Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by princemillla(m): 7:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
We want peace in Nigeria..... Any body like win..

1 Like

Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by Ahmeduana(m): 7:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
egift:
#Change is Now. Nigeria cannot endure another 4 yrs circle of Clueless Leadership and Incompetence.
THE PERSON THAT WAITS TO SEE THE BLINKS OF A CRAB WILL STAY LONG AT RIVERSIDE!
Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
I forsee a Sambo-Peter Obi Presidency in 2019
Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by NewNigeriaMind: 7:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ohaneze must fight this injustice,

Jonathan must hand over power to igboid.

1 Like

Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
Click "like" if you agree and "share" if you disagree...inasmuch as its difficult;bt let's say no to politics with bitterness....

1 Like

Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by bestat(m): 7:28pm On Feb 01, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
and for this 30yrs,pdp has be in power,we are all crying for change,just give me buhari for now,after 2023,d clueless gej must have learn lesson not to be clueless and corrupt again.
The good news is.. majority of d founding fathers of d PDP hv moved 2 APC.. giving d New PDP d new look 4 our future generation n dt change will rly nid in d country. This d best time 2 kick dem out frm a affairs of d country. Buhari ideology doesn't fit Nigeria of now!!
Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
That's the best thing for the north to do!
Groom a well educated and generally acceptable candidate that can succeed Jonathan in 2019.

Buhari is senile and lacks ideas to lead the country.

Those championing his election campaign are doing so either to settle scores with the PDP or to enthrone Buhari as a stooge whom they can easily manipulate for their selfish gains.

Nigerians! Don't be deceived! Buhari has nothing to offer us!

1 Like

Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by maestroferddi: 7:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
LRNZH:
I thought GEJ promised Ndigbo presidency after he is done in 2019. Now na North. Hewo..... Ndigbo maka gini?

Another 2nd Niger Bridge, Onitsha Seaport and Enugu Coal Power plant o..... Lies!!!!!!!

Better vote for GMB. After GMB, SE can have a go at it.
The Igbos are no desperados.

We factor in 12 years of waiting before ascending the presidency.

In the meantime, we are only asking for a government that would guarantee a level playing field so as to permit our competitive streak to thrive.

3 Likes

Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
Splashme:
[size=13pt]I agree with Ahmadu Ali.

North can have power back in 2019 with a Vice from Igbo while South West takes Senate Presidency[/size]

You people actually think the only thing that matters to people is having someone from their tribe in some position of power

Everybody knows this nonsense of sharing positions based on ethnicity is a creation of Politicians to appease themselves for their political reasons.
Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
myhoodlink:
Ribadu comes to mind. GEJ till 2019 by God's grace.
yes my suggestion as well

1 Like

Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by onatisi(m): 7:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
appini:

I'm seeing Sule Lamido the current governor of Jigawa state.
I am not even looking at it from that angle. One thing I know is ,any northerner will have to first beat atiku before he can win the presidency
Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by deletrue: 7:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
femmy2010:
Okorochas na pdp? Nor be apc him dey?
Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by Noneroone(m): 7:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
chukwudi44:
I forsee a Sambo-Peter Obi Presidency in 2019
God forbid!
Sule lamido/soludo

1 Like

Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by onatisi(m): 7:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
hansad:

Beginning 2013, Olusegun Obasanjo started the clandestine move to hand-pick another president to succeed Jonathan, the same manner Obasanjo hand-picked late Yar'Adua in 2006. But PDP hawks battled Obasanjo hands-down. Obasanjo thus became very antagonistic to Jonathan till today.
Obasanjo may soon go paranoid over possibility of Jonathan winning second term.
obj is finished !!!!! Just take that. Once gej becomes the president and he is sworn in again . Obj himself knows that thers is 70%possibilty he will be suspended for anti party activities. That is why he is attaching and clinging himself to amosun who is obviously the people choice in ogun state .obj is just using apc to coverup for his irrelevance. Obj influence and relevance within the ruling party has been destroyed. None of his boys are holding any post or contesting under the party flag.
Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by juman(m): 7:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ali must go is dreaming.
Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by bestat(m): 7:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
egift:
What change, on wht ideology, whtz dia plans 4 us or dia future motives. Sometimes we as Nigerians shud rly look beyond d nw. Whtz rly pres GEJ fault boko.. dt is rooted dere in d north n Diz so called leaders u r clamouring 4 didn't do any tin or mediate 2 stop it. Nw dey wana use it 2 campaign n say 'll eradicate it. We rly shud look deep n knw d change we r clamouring 4.. GEJ is rly tryn.. he's laying a foundation of our nxt generation, where most of d bad n old eggs must hv been put away!! APC is a gang up.. why is almost all d former PDP's going 2 APC. Coz GEJ is nt playing 2 dia tactics dtz Y

1 Like

Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by mustymatic(m): 7:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
Nigeria belongs to all of us & its our collective responsibility to rise as electorates to make sure our votes count #NigeriaDecides. Nigeria. Most people I know supporting Jonathan are doing so either out of self-interest or fear of the APC. Because we all know he has failed.
Politics is not a do or die affair. GEJ shouldn't bring Buhari's daughter into politics when we know Patience's inability to bear a child. I would have love to defend the President but I feel like even if I say something I will sound stupid because we all know he has failed.

We can't afford another four years of this GEJ administration. No, we the Elders won't watch this happen again! We need an active leader. We lost over 20 Youths during the NIS exams, PDP did not protest. They are now protesting Buhari's certificate. Is that the transformation? I am ashamed of this administration. Namadi Sambo could travel to Saudi-Arabia to mourn with them but can't mourn the missing Chibok girls.
Politics everywhere! This is a failed state.
The president said, we have many private jets, so we are not poor. Is this how a good leader should reason when our youths are jobless?
Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by tolexy007(m): 7:57pm On Feb 01, 2015
san316:
I'm laughing st those crazy Igbos. clearly, an Igbo will never rule Nigeria under PDP. the little chance they have is with APC.

Igbo: arse licking since Ojukwu deceived them.
Don't decive dem APC can never give igbo d oppprtunity to run diz country
Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by bestat(m): 8:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
LRNZH:

Where were they when Tinubu was stopped from becoming GMB's VP?

By the time GMB is done the most politically expedient thing is for power to return to the South. I am thinking SE... Rochas and Ngige are the one posturing properly for now.
But if Ndigbo doesnt play its card right then na Amaechi go take am.

Under PDP, power will return to the North after GEJ. After that SW because GEJ's gov't has marginalised them so much.
Ndigbo has a better chance with APC.
The real truth abt d Ndigbo's is dt dey r nt yet ready. Until wen d Ndigbo's are ready 2 unite n nt sell themselves. Then dey 'll produce a president. N I dnt think APC evn hv a plan, talk less of an IGBO in dia agenda, dia plans 4 Nigeria as a whole is suspicious n Nigerians should look deep into it.
Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by appini: 8:07pm On Feb 01, 2015
onatisi:
I am not even looking at it from that angle. One thing I know is ,any northerner will have to first beat atiku before he can win the presidency

Atiku is not a trusted fellow in the scheme of things when PDP will be deciding come 2019
Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by kokoA(m): 8:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
gratiaeo:

And Igbo will never support APC. Go and drink your poison
and you think they need your support?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where Is Atiku Abubakar? / Governor Obaseki, Shaibu Sworn-in For Second Term ( Video, Pics) / President Buhari Signs National Health Authority Bill Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.