Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,003 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Difference Between PNG, JPEG, GIF Image Format - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Difference Between PNG, JPEG, GIF Image Format (22905 Views)

How To Create GIF Image On Android Phone / The Difference Between CC And BCC When Sending Out E-mails / Help, Does Anyone Here Know How To Convert A Jpeg File With .DM Extension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Difference Between PNG, JPEG, GIF Image Format by Babysho(m): 4:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
shadowgwalker:
see question! do I look like an object to politicians like you guys? I support his good works ONLY!

lol...''his goodworks''....do u av light?...better still...have u eaten breakfast?...if u av...am guessin its White Rice wit stew..small meat and 3 pieces of Plantain....while dis ''goodworkin jonathan'' eats food worth 83million naira monthly...and 2.7million naira daily....dude...u are a very stupid person to compliment dis man's lifestyle and actions!
Its clear dat u jus went thru skool widout receivin proper civic edu..GNS132
Re: Difference Between PNG, JPEG, GIF Image Format by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 04, 2015
Babysho:

lol...''his goodworks''....do u av light?...better still...have u eaten breakfast?...if u av...am guessin its White Rice wit stew..small meat and 3 pieces of Plantain....while dis ''goodworkin jonathan'' eats food worth 83million naira monthly...and 2.7million naira daily....dude...u are a very stupid person to compliment dis man's lifestyle and actions!
Its clear dat u jus went thru skool widout receivin proper civic edu..GNS132
you are a baby frog.light is not stable in the country, from the times of your 4fathers this is the best for light, search Nairaland to know the reasons why light is not stable in the country borfu!!! for food?the lazy ones don't see food, the level of your mentality towards your daily plans determines whether you eat fish bone or bread. how do you even know the budget of his feeding?
guy your parents must be ashamed to sh!t out a useless baby like you.
Re: Difference Between PNG, JPEG, GIF Image Format by Babysho(m): 6:35pm On Feb 04, 2015
shadowgwalker:
you are a baby frog.light is not stable in the country, from the times of your 4fathers this is the best for light, search Nairaland to know the reasons why light is not stable in the country borfu!!! for food?the lazy ones don't see food, the level of your mentality towards your daily plans determines whether you eat fish bone or bread. how do you even know the budget of his feeding?
guy your parents must be ashamed to sh!t out a useless baby like you.

Dude...reason nau....the electricity should have improved by 4th February 2015 atleast dude...as at 1980...d lyt wasnt d way it is nw...thru d years it has been gettin better...but in GEJ's adminsrtn..it reduced several watts......#sighs#...u are not even informed..lol...dis discuss has been really unfruitful and an epic waste of my time..am tryna discuss issues affectin us errday...u jus loading insults...learner askin me how i knew about d Official Payroll of d Government Officials in Nigeria...and hez a Nigerian!...dude...am gonna go down to ur level by simply sayin...vote GMB if u r eligible and tell people too...these words u are informd about ryt?....
Re: Difference Between PNG, JPEG, GIF Image Format by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
Babysho:

Dude...reason nau....the electricity should have improved by 4th February 2015 atleast dude...as at 1980...d lyt wasnt d way it is nw...thru d years it has been gettin better...but in GEJ's adminsrtn..it reduced several watts......#sighs#...u are not even informed..lol...dis discuss has been really unfruitful and an epic waste of my time..am tryna discuss issues affectin us errday...u jus loading insults...learner askin me how i knew about d Official Payroll of d Government Officials in Nigeria...and hez a Nigerian!...dude...am gonna go down to ur level by simply sayin...vote GMB if u r eligible and tell people too...these words u are informd about ryt?....
k
Re: Difference Between PNG, JPEG, GIF Image Format by RobertTopolski: 5:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
The main difference between JPG and PNG is the compression algorithms that they use. JPG uses a lossy compression algorithm that discards some of the image information in order to reduce the size of the file. ... With PNG, the quality of the image will not change, but the size of the file will usually be larger. U can also convert PNG to JPG

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aside Hello, How Do You Pick Up A Call? / How Can I Change From Mtn Post Paid To Pre Paid / Whatsapp Banned My Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.