Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Whatsapp Banned My Number - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Banned My Number (22869 Views)

Someone Is Using My Number On Whatsapp / Whatsapp Banned My Number / WhatsApp Banned My Number, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Banned My Number by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 24, 2021
Good morning Nairalanders. I discovered WhatsApp banned my number on their app. I don't know what to do right now. I tried other numbers, they work but there is a particular number I used to use that WhatsApp deliberately ban. I've been trying to correct this but no way. Please, what can someone do to correct this issue?

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Banned My Number by aderemielijah(m): 8:14am On Dec 24, 2021
I think you've violated some of their policies.
Follow the instructions. You might be lucky to recover it. Good luck

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Whatsapp Banned My Number by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 24, 2021
Nijagogetsense:
Good morning Nairalanders. I discovered WhatsApp banned my number on their app. I don't know what to do right now. I tried other numbers, they work but there is a particular number I used to use that WhatsApp deliberately ban. I've been trying to correct this but no way. Please, what can someone do to correct this issue?
Send a mail to them giving them valid reasons why you were banned..let them know how important the number is to you and apologise in a way that they are gonna consider you..
Tell them you regret violating their policy that it wasn't intentional that way they are gonna consider you..
I've been banned hundreds of time and I just do what I just posted within some hours they gonna unban you..
Stop spamming people with messages.. avoid getting reported by your contacts..stop harassing your contacts if you do so..just in case you use gb WhatsApp try to be coded as possible cos you might get banned cos it's a third party..
Do this and you might be considered..

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Whatsapp Banned My Number by RoyalBoutique(m): 8:57am On Dec 24, 2021
Stop spamming people.

Stop posting adverts in groups.

Stop polluting the cyberspace with nonsense.

People love their privacy, so you must respect that.

When many people block and report you, you get banned.

Finally, contact WhatsApp and let then know that this is your first ban and you're very sorry for violating their policy. And you promise them never to violate their policy again.

. And make sure you don't violate their policy again .

170 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Whatsapp Banned My Number by MrPADDY(m): 10:04am On Dec 24, 2021
Nijagogetsense:
Good morning Nairalanders. I discovered WhatsApp banned my number on their app. I don't know what to do now.

There are series of activities that can lead to Whatsapp ban. For instance, if you send unsolicited messages to your contacts (spamming), and they report your account, or you sign up for another app that mimic Whatsapp services (GB Whatsapp) using your whatsapp number, your account can be banned.
Solution: Contact the support via mail. Add the phone number and the screenshot. If it is not major offense you committed, your account should be reinstated in a few day's time.

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Whatsapp Banned My Number by EmpressOVD: 10:05am On Dec 24, 2021

Nijagogetsense:
Re: Whatsapp Banned My Number by jericco1(m): 10:05am On Dec 24, 2021
Lol, you don go commit abi

4 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Banned My Number by lesbiconverter: 10:05am On Dec 24, 2021
Stop using gbwhatspp grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whatsapp Banned My Number by FatimaAbubakar(f): 10:05am On Dec 24, 2021
H
Re: Whatsapp Banned My Number by Viridis(m): 10:05am On Dec 24, 2021
Nothing bro, the same thing has happened to me in the past and it was really painful. I think it happens when people report ur number too much.

Anyway what I did in my case was to send an email to Whatsapp which they replied that the number cannot be unbanned due to too many reports against it. I kept sending them emails and kept on getting the same reply but only to try the number one day and saw that it has been unbanned. My joy knew no bond that day. It took months

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Whatsapp Banned My Number by abbeyoye2001(m): 10:05am On Dec 24, 2021
Pele. it is well

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Banned My Number by kombats: 10:05am On Dec 24, 2021
Pleaae blur ur number

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Banned My Number by Houseofglam7(f): 10:06am On Dec 24, 2021
Put the SIM card in a landline undecided
Hassle free

3 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Banned My Number by slawormiir: 10:06am On Dec 24, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr

Na una ....una nor dey let person rest for unsolicited messages

He be like say person don report your number

And also stop using gb whatsapp and any other whatsapp not recognized by play store

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Whatsapp Banned My Number by Dhavido(m): 10:06am On Dec 24, 2021
You probably broke one of their policies. First question is, do you use “GB WhatsApp”?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Whatsapp Banned My Number by Omniman(m): 10:06am On Dec 24, 2021
shocked
Re: Whatsapp Banned My Number by seanwilliam(m): 10:06am On Dec 24, 2021
grin Send an email to Mark and curse him. E Dey craze why e go ban you? Wetin u do?

Check my siggy anyway , my rates are high

Alcapone001:

Send a mail to them giving them valid reasons why you were banned..let them know how important the number is to you and apologise in a way that they are gonna consider you..
Tell them you regret violating their policy that it wasn't intentional that way they are gonna consider you..
I've been banned hundreds of time and I just do what I just posted within some hours they gonna unban you..
Stop spamming people with messages.. avoid getting reported by your contacts..stop harassing your contacts if you do so..just in case you use gb WhatsApp try to be coded as possible cos you might get banned cos it's a third party..
Do this and you might be considered..

Do this actually .

5 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Banned My Number by Uyi168: 10:06am On Dec 24, 2021
RoyalBoutique:
Stop spamming people.

Stop posting adverts in groups.

Stop polluting the cyberspace with nonsense, people love their privacy, so you must respect that.

When many people block and report you, you get banned.

Finally, contact WhatsApp and let then know that this is your first ban and you're very sorry for violating their policy. And you promise never to violate their policy again.
... seconded.
Re: Whatsapp Banned My Number by illicit(m): 10:07am On Dec 24, 2021
Blur that number

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Banned My Number by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 24, 2021
You will be fine Las las
Merry Christmas to you all
Re: Whatsapp Banned My Number by Cerebellum: 10:07am On Dec 24, 2021
Maybe you dey use WhatsApp do slawomir workgrin

On a serious note, do what the second commenter wrote, hopefully, you'd be unbanned.
Iree o

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Banned My Number by bouncin04(m): 10:08am On Dec 24, 2021
Not so cool posting up ur number

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Banned My Number by cassidy1996(m): 10:09am On Dec 24, 2021
Maybe you carry fake news
Re: Whatsapp Banned My Number by Kilotat: 10:09am On Dec 24, 2021
Stop using gbwhatsapp, use fmwhatsapp instead. Check My Signature for high-tech tutorials
Re: Whatsapp Banned My Number by superCleanworks(m): 10:09am On Dec 24, 2021
LoL. Ur plate don full.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Banned My Number by SKYHIGHfx: 10:09am On Dec 24, 2021
Nijagogetsense:
Use gb
Re: Whatsapp Banned My Number by helphelp: 10:10am On Dec 24, 2021
Have you contacted their support centre? Or you want to rant first?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Banned My Number by Shellsploit: 10:11am On Dec 24, 2021
Team Fmwhatsapp grin grin grin grin
Re: Whatsapp Banned My Number by SensualMan: 10:11am On Dec 24, 2021
Very simple. Contact their support system. Btw hope u ain't yoruba?

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Banned My Number by SATANlST: 10:11am On Dec 24, 2021
i hope armed robbers like winnerly and chibudollar did not use ur sim to rob.
those guys are notorious for robbing nairalanders. after they robbed me of my fone and used it to rob, whatsapp banned me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Things We Do That Destroy Our Smartphones / What Phone Or Phones Were you Using Ten(10) Years Ago?? / Aside Hello, How Do You Pick Up A Call?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.