Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

I Love You Mcocolok - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love You Mcocolok (1584 Views)

"I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) / 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy / Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love You Mcocolok by cofta(m): 4:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
Just want to say i love you so much MCOCOLOK.....You mean so much to me.....Please call me....
Re: I Love You Mcocolok by ArchEnemy(m): 4:11pm On Feb 01, 2015
You don offend abi? smiley
Re: I Love You Mcocolok by zadok60: 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
wat a way to xpress love..
which day person go love me my own sef?
Re: I Love You Mcocolok by cofta(m): 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
ArchEnemy:
You don offend abi? smiley

Yes i offended him... I so much Love him and cant do without Him......
Re: I Love You Mcocolok by Medunah: 4:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
Who is mcocolok?
Re: I Love You Mcocolok by cofta(m): 4:20pm On Feb 01, 2015
Medunah:
Who is mcocolok?

The Love of My life... I offended him.. I tried calling him and couldn't reach him
Re: I Love You Mcocolok by Juliano47(m): 4:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
Who is he? Is he on this forum? If no, why post this here...? undecided I hope he ain't busy someplace shining another girl's congo... lipsrsealed and you're here loving up...such thangs happen you know? angry lipsrsealed
Re: I Love You Mcocolok by alberto2k(m): 4:28pm On Feb 01, 2015
Shey U don broke abi u dey look for Val? undecided
Re: I Love You Mcocolok by cofta(m): 4:30pm On Feb 01, 2015
Juliano47:
Who is he? Is he on this forum? If no, why post this here...? undecided I hope he ain't busy someplace shining another girl's congo... lipsrsealed and you're here loving up...such thangs happen you know? angry lipsrsealed

Thanks...yes he is on this forum... I offended him and now i regret... His handle is mcocolok... I have tried ringing and couldnt reach him...
Re: I Love You Mcocolok by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
Abeg, who get lighter make i smoke diz weed?

#smoking_my_weed_jelely grin
Re: I Love You Mcocolok by Juliano47(m): 4:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
cofta:

Yes i offended him... I so much Love him and cant do without Him......
you'll do just fine without any body. That's nothing but a kid's talk.
Re: I Love You Mcocolok by cofta(m): 4:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
Juliano47:
you'll do just fine without any body. That's nothing but a kid's talk.

I no but its not easy... Built so much with him... I SO MUCH LOVE HIM...
Re: I Love You Mcocolok by Juliano47(m): 4:35pm On Feb 01, 2015
cofta:

Thanks...yes he is on this forum... I offended him and now i regret... His handle is mcocolok... I have tried ringing and couldnt reach him...
how bout whatsapp? Facebook? Bbm? Twitter? Text messages? Or goto his place.... lipsrsealed
Re: I Love You Mcocolok by cofta(m): 4:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
Juliano47:
how bout whatsapp? Facebook? Bbm? Twitter? Text messages? Or goto his place.... lipsrsealed

I already tried talking to him on Facebook and he doesnt respond. He is not on whatsapp,BBM... I will try his place...Tanks for that...
Re: I Love You Mcocolok by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
Una no go use laff kill person for nairaland.
Re: I Love You Mcocolok by drmikeadams(m): 4:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
cofta:
Just want to say i love you so much MCOCOLOK.....You mean so much to me.....Please call me....
Oya give me his number his number make I call am for u plead on ur behalf
Re: I Love You Mcocolok by chronique(m): 5:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
Errrmm. Don't forget to buy a pack of durex condom on your way to His house for the make up sexx.... lipsrsealed
cofta:

I already tried talking to him on Facebook and he doesnt respond. He is not on whatsapp,BBM... I will try his place...Tanks for that...
Re: I Love You Mcocolok by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
who are this people are they from earth or another planet. mcocolock.....spite on this thread......
Re: I Love You Mcocolok by cofta(m): 5:53pm On Feb 01, 2015
wilsondave:
who are this people are they from earth or another planet. mcocolock.....spite on this thread......

If you do not have anything meaningful to say..GET LOST
Re: I Love You Mcocolok by olu77(m): 5:53pm On Feb 01, 2015
Mcocoloc was last seen here 1 seconds ago according to investigatiom. Attention seeking is a serious business on this land of naira
Re: I Love You Mcocolok by Juliano47(m): 8:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
Mcocolok be viewing this thread secretly and making the young femme go through emo trauma... angry .....he's that sort of niccur I'll gladly hit in the balls with a baseball bat and make nothing of it. angry ....Mcocolok, kindly return this lady's texts and calls before I swear for you! (I'm not joking ooo) I know some deities oooo. get back to her asap! angry
Re: I Love You Mcocolok by free2ryhme: 9:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
cofta:

is this desperation
Re: I Love You Mcocolok by Enegod(m): 10:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
cofta:
you mean mrcork?
Re: I Love You Mcocolok by mcocolok(m): 7:38am On Feb 02, 2015
cofta:

Hey baby, why taking this too far? You know I can never treat you such. I love you. I will call now
Re: I Love You Mcocolok by Equado(m): 9:01am On Feb 02, 2015
Op,what am about to say is mean and inhumane and am sorry for that,but truth be told your pishure wor wor ooo. Sorry once agen cry
Re: I Love You Mcocolok by Equado(m): 9:05am On Feb 02, 2015
mcocolok:

Hey baby, why taking this too far? You know I can never treat you such. I love you. I will call now
hahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahah. She post and he replied,being on leave has made me enjoy nairaland like never before.
Re: I Love You Mcocolok by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 02, 2015
Equado:
Op,what am about to say is mean and inhumane and am sorry for that,but truth be told your pishure wor wor ooo. Sorry once agen cry
Hey she's naturally cute unlike some girls that'll use concealers to conceal their flaws..... Stop being blunt
Re: I Love You Mcocolok by Sunkyphil(m): 9:51am On Feb 02, 2015
smh undecided angry
Re: I Love You Mcocolok by 2dice(m): 10:21am On Feb 02, 2015
Aboki
Biko pass me the shisha..
+ 1 for mcocolok
..if this is not attention seeking
& if it is 5 fingers for both of yor
Re: I Love You Mcocolok by Equado(m): 11:40am On Feb 02, 2015
klassiquette:

Hey she's naturally cute unlike some girls that'll use concealers to conceal their flaws..... Stop being blunt
I said her pinshure never said she's ugly. The pix aint fine,there's a difference ma!
Re: I Love You Mcocolok by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
Equado:
I said her pinshure never said she's ugly. The pix aint fine,there's a difference ma!
Fine ... But truth be told that's blunt
Re: I Love You Mcocolok by dosht(f): 12:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
Equado:
Your dog is cute

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Find A Lot Of Girls Unattractive / When She Invyts U In / See What My Colleague Is Passing Through. Please Read.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.