Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. (40721 Views)

Sagamite Officially Declares Buhari 2015 Presidential Elections Winner! / Nigerians React To Obama’s Speech On Nigerian Elections / Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 8:10am On Mar 25, 2015
GenBuhari:
Interesting.

But the french president is in the back and so is Winston Churchill who died decades ago.

Do they predict who would lead Nigeria?
the french president is at the back because there will be a ww3 this year and he is one of those who will become irrelevant after that, and the fact that winston churchill is at the back is an esoteric way of letting you know that all those in the back are dead ( irrelevant ) come this 2015 going forward. and buhari is the one who will lead nigeria

2 Likes

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by AbuMikey(m): 11:56am On Apr 01, 2015
Obadiah Mah Niccur! cool

You were right!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 12:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
AbuMikey:
Obadiah Mah Niccur! cool

You were right!
hey my chief AbuMikey where have you been bro ? you went missing. oh yeah it was easy to read from that picture that jonathan was finished plus using numerology on buharis age etc etc wink wink
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 12:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
Donmarrius:
[s][/s]Basta.rd.

Tell your illuminati,that we the true Light of the world,are waiting.

Tell them that it's Gej,or this hell-hole on earth called Nigeria will grind to eternal halt!
shocked

2 Likes

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 12:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
bewitching:
Sukkot can u pls explain most of d symbols tanx
yes i can. if you are ready let me know by replying this email

1 Like

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 12:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
NuellaJ:
So buhari belong to these sata.nic group ryt? Hmmm...more reason why i mustn't vote for him, darkness and light have nothing in common tonguetongue

Btw op how come you know so much abt illuminati & Co, are you.....?gringringrin
yes i am illuminated grin
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
When I first say thy picture I already knew it was a drafted chess by the imperialist,
#sukkot pls I'm interested can you expantiate on those symbols.
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by TheFilmmaker: 3:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
The foolishness, ignorance and mental backwardness on this thread is behemoth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by millhouse: 4:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
SO THE WEST WANT BUHARI? HE ISNT A PUSH OVER

1 Like

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by anonimi: 4:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
sukkot:
now there is a magazine called THE ECONOMIST. in it the world controllers aka the illuminated ones, the Rotschilds and Rockefellers and Gettys and Duponts, who control all the worlds economies and central banks and money supplies and exchange rates decide what moves they are going to make for a new year for the whole year. they put all the moves they will make in symbolic and cryptic pictures. now all the moves they would make for 2015 have been laid out on the january 2015 cover and this is why they sent john kerry to come see buhari. now let me give you a clue as to read the picture symbols. any leaders who will feature prominently in their agenda will be in the front two rows. any leader who they want to get rid off will be towards the back with their heads cut off. all you will see is their head. their bodies would have been cut off. and GEJ is one of those with his body cut off and he is in the back meaning he has been axed out of their agenda.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/cc4sezsvf66umnkdaufr1k0eggn7k85u1332928[/img]

Would you by chance know who the other two heads behind Jonathan are
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 12:45am On Apr 03, 2015
anonimi:

Would you by chance know who the other two heads behind Jonathan are
yeah, dead guy called napoleon bonaparte, to emphasize the dead nature of those behind and some indonesian politician

1 Like

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by pazienza(m): 1:04am On Apr 03, 2015
Mr Sukkot. What does the tortoise symbolize?
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 1:13am On Apr 03, 2015
modofied
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by pazienza(m): 1:20am On Apr 03, 2015
sukkot:
the tortoise if you count the toes and the lines above it ( you need a bigger version of the picture to see the finer details ) symbolize 9 - 11 which means terror and judgement. it is green in color which green means being in the knowledge of God. the tortoise is a very slow animal. so what this means is that the saints of God are slowly appearing and will appear in 2015 to bring judgement to the world. this is the year of shemittah. the year of the release of the saints. THE SECOND COMING. THE RETURN OF THE gODS. sounds crazy, i know, but just like the buhari prophesy, bookmark this page again and you will see this come to pass and you will be shocked

No. It doesn't sound crazy. I am an open minded person, ever open to New knowledge and ideas, no matter how absurd they might appear.
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by pazienza(m): 1:23am On Apr 03, 2015
Ok. What's the meaning of the 11.5 and 11.3 there and the little girl, who is she?

Sukkot, and then the monalisa image. That image is so occultic, who is she really, and what does she represent there?
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 1:39am On Apr 03, 2015
pazienza:

No. It doesn't sound crazy. I am an open minded person, ever open to New knowledge and ideas, no matter how absurd they might appear.
good wink
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 1:42am On Apr 03, 2015
pazienza:
Ok. What's the meaning of the 11.5 and 11.3 there and the little girl, who is she?

Sukkot, and then the monalisa image. That image is so occultic, who is she really, and what does she represent there?
[b]hopefully you read the answers before i deleted cheesy
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by otokx(m): 2:28am On Apr 03, 2015
Some prophet said the man will win but he will not rule ~ still scratching my brow a little on that.
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by tpiadotcom: 5:12am On Apr 03, 2015
Imo, the image has many interpretations. I looked up a few and they were very interesting.

However, no one is noticing the study in contrasts which are part of the picture. For example, one of the most obvious is the panda which is huge, muscled and six packed. Compare with the sumo guy in front of it, the sumo guy is tiny but holding up a relatively giant battery. The panda is wearing the chinese flag while the sumo battery has japanese colours.

The asian kid is contrasted with the american kid.

The supersonic jet contrasts with the slow moving tortoise.

Half the sphere (top of picture) is land, the other, dissatisfied half, is water.

The people at the back, to the left of the image, are in colour while the ones in the front, are dressed in colour but their faces are colourless. This means the clothes are the main focus. In addition, they are the "old guard".

Alice is staring at the cat, at her feet are points of gravity.

The lady in the framed picture looks vengeful and morose.

Almost everyone in the photo is looking towards the future save the lady on the right who is looking towards the left, the pied piper who is looking down at the children, and Alice, spiderman and the american kid, who are not facing the camera.

Etc etc.
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by pazienza(m): 6:51am On Apr 03, 2015
sukkot:
[b]hopefully you read the answers before i deleted cheesy

Chai, Sukkot, I didn't o! You were not quick to answer, so I slept for the night. Please try give me your answers again.
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by AbuMikey(m): 9:41am On Apr 03, 2015
sukkot:
yes i can. if you are ready let me know by replying this email

I am ready.

I've read a little about the cover on some websites tho
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 11:34am On Apr 03, 2015
AbuMikey:

I am ready.

oh yeah there is some heavy information on that cover bro. heavy info. esoteric info
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by idupaul: 11:39am On Apr 03, 2015
Interesting

3 Likes

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by goldfish80(m): 12:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
tpiadotcom:
Imo, the image has many interpretations. I looked up a few and they were very interesting.

However, no one is noticing the study in contrasts which are part of the picture. For example, one of the most obvious is the panda which is huge, muscled and six packed. Compare with the sumo guy in front of it, the sumo guy is tiny but holding up a relatively giant battery. The panda is wearing the chinese flag while the sumo battery has japanese colours.

The asian kid is contrasted with the american kid.

The supersonic jet contrasts with the slow moving tortoise.

Half the sphere (top of picture) is land, the other, dissatisfied half, is water.

The people at the back, to the left of the image, are in colour while the ones in the front, are dressed in colour but their faces are colourless. This means the clothes are the main focus. In addition, they are the "old guard".

Alice is staring at the cat, at her feet are points of gravity.

The lady in the framed picture looks vengeful and morose.

Almost everyone in the photo is looking towards the future save the lady on the right who is looking towards the left, the pied piper who is looking down at the children, and Alice, spiderman and the american kid, who are not facing the camera.

Etc etc.
Sukkot, I would appreciate your comment on the quoted.

1 Like

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 2:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
goldfish80:

well all she is doing is just making comments on what she sees. she is not giving the esoteric meanings of what they are. so she has not made any concrete or solid points. grin

1 Like

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
pazienza:

these are esoteric secrets which cannot be divulged to just anybody but i will tell you four prophesies from that picture. prophesies for 2015

1-russia will invade america and this year america will no longer be the united states of america. it will be taken over and will be a colony of russia and china

2-two new super-powers will merge. russia and china

3-the fall of europe

4-the rise of africa

5-the world moves away from oil and another source of energy introduced

4 Likes

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
goldfish80:

these are esoteric secrets which cannot be divulged to just anybody but i will tell you four prophesies from that picture. prophesies for 2015

1-russia will invade america and this year america will no longer be the united states of america. it will be taken over and will be a colony of russia and china

3-the fall of europe

4-the rise of africa

1 Like

AbuMikey:

I am ready.

3-the fall of europe

4-the rise of africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by tsdarkside(m): 2:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
you should be carefull with white-people...you can always counter their plans..NEVER FORGET...

JONATHAN IS NOT GOOD TO COUNTER THE WHITE-RACE..THAT IS FACT...

let them do their plans,we shall counter it...
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by tpiadotcom: 3:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
sukkot:
well all she is doing is just making comments on what she sees. she is not giving the esoteric meanings of what they are. so she has not made any concrete or solid points. grin

Lolz
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by tpiadotcom: 3:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
sukkot:

3-the fall of europe

4-the rise of africa

Point #5 is on point.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Photos Of Today's Nigerian Defence Academy P.O.P / Obasanjo: How I Survived Dimka Coup. Olu Bajowa Saved Me / Rotimi Amaechi Danced Violently At APC Rally In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.