Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. (40719 Views)

Sagamite Officially Declares Buhari 2015 Presidential Elections Winner! / Nigerians React To Obama’s Speech On Nigerian Elections / Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 4:39pm On Aug 19, 2015
KingSango:

African leaders aren't dumb they know Western culture promotes its citizens possessing a debased mind. That is they believe in freedom of expression, even if that expressions is the list of banned items like nudity, violence, drug dealing and other sins. So in essence freedom to the Western mind, has not to do with democracy, justice or ability to freely express yourself with grievance towards authority, but more to do with free glorification sinful acts. They promote homosexuality as innate, meaning a born trait. And therefore, homosexuals qualify as a human rights protected groups. No leader challenges this but African, Indian and Asian leaders, mostly White leaders in White nations accept this United Nations opinion. Obama made this push for human rights worldwide for homosexuality, under the guise homosexuality is innate. But the root cause homosexuality is sexual confusion, due to severe childhood trauma, associated with pedophilia abuse. This is the filthy cause of so many children and teens experiencing sexual confusion, where the boy thinks he's a girl and the girl thinks she's a boy. The history says, many decades, when police department and criminal justice institutions, began to go after Catholic Priest accuse of molesting Church children. This was a look of scandal for a church who's hidden order sacrifices child to demon Gods. This is Iluminati and that is the Vatican, the Western half of the Roman Empire, and the the Caliphate, the Anti-Christ, Eastern Rome, also know as Istanbul, the capital of the Arab Spring, known by the name Isis. They have since ancient times opposed Africa, both Christian Crusaders, like the Knights Templar, all the so-called Mahdi, who launched Jihads, into conquest of northern, eastern and western Africa. Our lands became divided by Muslims and Christian Africans, all converted either by force or for survival. Our own traditions were suppressed. And we know African traditions have the most ashe, the strongest wizards and witches, we know the real universal energy. But this is the day we are using it for good. The rise of African civilization worldwide is the game changer in this century.
has absolutely nothing to do with the rise of african tradition. african tradition is demonic pagan nonsense. it is the rise of celestial spirituality that will redeem us and you will see it happen. all that african nonsense will be evaporated and destroyed. we live in a cosmic world. primitive traditions created by men are terrestrial baggage's that bind men into archaic practices. the spirit of man is not subject to traditions of men but cosmic laws created by Yah

2 Likes

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by KingSango(m): 6:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
sukkot:
has absolutely nothing to do with the rise of african tradition. african tradition is demonic pagan nonsense. it is the rise of celestial spirituality that will redeem us and you will see it happen. all that african nonsense will be evaporated and destroyed. we live in a cosmic world. primitive traditions created by men are terrestrial baggage's that bind men into archaic practices. the spirit of man is not subject to traditions of men but cosmic laws created by Yah

African tradition is celestial spirituality sent down from the stars. All the mysteries speak of this knowledge which came from the Stars, brought by higher beings, thousands of years ago. That is what African traditions are, from Kemet to Ifa, to Vodun to Palo, all these higher wisdom given to man to govern the cosmic forces in his realm. Orishas are cosmic forces not actually people or entities. But Orishas are conscious thus the name, Ori, which means consciousness, everything has a head, even a subatomic particle has head and is conscious. You are too warped with religious dogma.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by Kriss60: 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
Hey playa! It's happening today right? Or you done recieved new celestial messages for a further date.?
sukkot:
no doubt playa playa from the himalaya. no doubt. i full ground like aki and pawpaw. holla at me anytime
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by HomoSapiien: 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
Today is 29th, Still no news coming in. [s][/s]
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
Kriss60:
Hey playa! It's happening today right? Or you done recieved new celestial messages for a further date.?
today. wait for the full moon. the full moon is at 1800 hours.
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 4:38pm On Aug 29, 2015
HomoSapiien:
Today is 29th, Still no news coming in.
sukkot:
today. wait for the full moon. the full moon is at 1800 hours.
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by Ola17: 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
*clears throat*
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 29, 2015
Hmmm. Its 18.18 now. Hmmm. Nothing yet
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by Kriss60: 7:54pm On Aug 29, 2015
Hey hombre, 1800 naija time or my chitown time? I dey keep watch like timekeeper lol. @sukkot
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by Rilwon: 11:12am On Aug 30, 2015
Prophesy gon bad.. lol.

2 Likes

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by Ola17: 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
Ola17:
*clears throat*
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by millhouse: 11:07am On Aug 31, 2015
just anoda day dreamer ..29th has come and gone!!

HomoSapiien:
Today is 29th, Still no news coming in. [s][/s]
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 9:38am On Sep 02, 2015
new date. very strong cosmic forces point to this date. 6th of september. we will see. LORDS will, will always be done. the destruction and devastation on 29th was wall street crashing. economic destruction. the dow jones bottomed out. and this devastating tropical storm wiped out a whole country and was heading to america. so this was what i saw in the reading. keep in mind when i see devastation coming in my prophesy it does not specify what devastation it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W4KDpPqYi0
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by Kriss60: 10:02am On Sep 02, 2015
Respect my nigga, respect! You are the official cop-out king.
sukkot:
new date. very strong cosmic forces point to this date. 6th of september. we will see. LORDS will, will always be done. the destruction and devastation on 29th was wall street crashing. economic destruction. the dow jones bottomed out. and this devastating tropical storm wiped out a whole country and was heading to america. so this was what i saw in the reading. keep in mind when i see devastation coming in my prophesy it does not specify what devastation it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W4KDpPqYi0
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 10:04am On Sep 02, 2015
Kriss60:
Respect my nigga, respect! You are the official cop-out king.
let me be a cop out king. i will still keep bringing out my prophesies. wink
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by Kriss60: 10:14am On Sep 02, 2015
Hey now! Dont stop with 'em prophecies.... it can be good entertainment. Just let me know when shit finna hit the fan in the midwest..not florida.
sukkot:
let me be a cop out king. i will still keep bringing out my prophesies. wink
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 10:16am On Sep 02, 2015
Kriss60:
Hey now! Dont stop with 'em prophecies.... it can be good entertainment. Just let me know when shit finna hit the fan in the midwest..not florida.
its coming. brace yourself. this september is the month of manifestation and death. the final blood moon is this month. this will be a month like you have never seen in your entire life. wait for it. it will start very early in the month. very strong cosmic forces point me to the 6th as a start day but lets watch it together. the takedown of america by russia
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by Kriss60: 10:26am On Sep 02, 2015
Well here's a prophecy sukkot, this takedown of America will not occur in y(our)lifetime. Nothing personal, its just prophecy. That's all that is. cool

sukkot:
its coming. brace yourself. this september is the month of manifestation and death. the final blood moon is this month. this will be a month like you have never seen in your entire life. wait for it. it will start very early in the month. very strong cosmic forces point me to the 6th as a start day but lets watch it together. the takedown of america by russia
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 10:31am On Sep 02, 2015
Kriss60:
Well here's a prophecy sukkot, this takedown of America will not occur in y(our)lifetime. Nothing personal, its just prophecy. That's all that is. cool

aiiittttt we shall see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TXOeOPojxQ <<< YESTERDAY
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
on 23rd of september the sun will be in libra and the moon in capricorn and saturn has moved into sagittarius MEANING WHAT ? the stage has been cosmically and celestially set for judgement to begin on USA. very interesting day the 23rd of september is. EXTREMELY INTERESTING. lets watch. it is also the day of yom kippur which is atonement and the september equinox. VERY INTERESTING.
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by pansophist(m): 8:18am On Sep 21, 2015
sukkot:
on 23rd of september the sun will be in libra and the moon in capricorn and saturn has moved into sagittarius MEANING WHAT ? the stage has been cosmically and celestially set for judgement to begin on USA. very interesting day the 23rd of september is. EXTREMELY INTERESTING. lets watch. it is also the day of yom kippur which is atonement and the september equinox. VERY INTERESTING.

Are you inferring about asteroid hitting earth? if yes, all earth or only america?
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 10:11am On Sep 21, 2015
pansophist:

Are you inferring about asteroid hitting earth? if yes, all earth or only america?
asteroid is a code word for getting stoned. meaning war. although you may get a symbolic asteroid as desert but the main dish will be war of some sorts. but as usual i say, i see the cosmic waves rising - will it manifest this time into reality on the 23rd ? we shall watch and see. its a very good chance the cosmic waves will tip over into manifestation this time around. but lets just watch and see. all the celestial signs are perfect for it to tip over into physical manifestation
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by pansophist(m): 10:16am On Sep 21, 2015
sukkot:
asteroid is a code word for getting stoned. meaning war. although you may get a symbolic asteroid as desert but the main dish will be war of some sorts. but as usual i say, i see the cosmic waves rising - will it manifest this time into reality on the 23rd ? we shall watch and see. its a very good chance the cosmic waves will tip over into manifestation this time around. but lets just watch and see. all the celestial signs are perfect for it to tip over into physical manifestation

Make I run go naija now? or make I still chill? I de Netherlands grin
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 10:17am On Sep 21, 2015
pansophist:

Make I run go naija now? or ake I still chill? I de Netherlands grin
still chill bros lol. 23rd is only 2 days away. grin
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by pansophist(m): 10:14am On Sep 23, 2015
sukkot:
still chill bros lol. 23rd is only 2 days away. grin

Bros, stage don set finish abi? any news?
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by orunto27: 11:17am On Sep 23, 2015
We said this before as cia/Arabs/eu/isis/Obama etc conspiracy that gej must go. He is too knowledgeable to give what they wanted. Remember he talked about Religion being made to divide us? That was how best he could put it and remain sane.

1 Like

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 5:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
pansophist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VglgWkaDjlg <<< TODAY
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
pansophist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Czd8eNX1E7Q
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 3:15am On Jan 21, 2016
let me also add from that picture the return of the ancient gods aka what some like to call nibiru aka the saints aka the prophets of old, and because of this a tenth planet to commemorate this return will be added to our solar system called planet X
. <<< MADE POST A YEAR AGO

THE TENTH PLANET HAS ARRIVED TODAY THE 20TH OF JANUARY 2016. WELL ITS TECHNICALLY NINTH PLANET BECAUSE PLUTO IS NO LONGER CLASSIFIED AS ONE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cC2SKFzhSVo

KEEP IN MIND COSMICALLY THE NEW YEAR IS IN SPRING NOT WINTER SO TECHNICALLY WE ARE STILL IN 2015.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 4:47pm On Jan 21, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Kn--D68p8g <<< NASA HAS DISCOVERED A NINTH PLANET ( OR TENTH ) YESTERDAY. BREAKING NEWS

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London / Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election / Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.