Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,822 members, 7,844,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Why Is It That Self Servicing Is Unbreakable Even With Praya And Fasting? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is It That Self Servicing Is Unbreakable Even With Praya And Fasting? (2509 Views)

MFM 2016 Annual 70 Days Fasting And Prayers Begins Today Monday 8th August / Is Self Servicing A "SIN" For A Couple Whose Partner Is Hardly Around? / A Thread For The 21 Days Prayer And Fasting of The Winners Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Self Servicing Is Unbreakable Even With Praya And Fasting? by zyzxx(m): 5:36pm On Feb 04, 2015
Weah96:

Are you a pastor? Hahaha.
am not a pastor
Am a child of God
Re: Why Is It That Self Servicing Is Unbreakable Even With Praya And Fasting? by denisbid: 8:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
zyzxx:
bro if u do it stick to urself, don't generalize, u av choose ur path
God bless u

do you know who you are talking to?
i studied animal science, i have done a lot of research about reproduction in animals.
we see this things among goats, cows, rabbits, chickens.
what makes you think humans are exempted?
educated people will never argue this this thing.
All humans do it.
some people do it unconsciously while sleeping.
that's how God designed our body.
you people are like Peter who told God i have not touched unclean thing, God told him he didn't created anything unclean.
self service is never unclean, infact it is a natural means to check accumulation of semen in your system that may result to infections.
una nor know say God wise
Re: Why Is It That Self Servicing Is Unbreakable Even With Praya And Fasting? by zyzxx(m): 8:30pm On Feb 04, 2015
denisbid:

do you know who you are talking to?
i studied animal science, i have done a lot of research about reproduction in animals.
we see this things among goats, cows, rabbits, chickens.
what makes you think humans are exempted?
educated people will never argue this this thing.
All humans do it.
some people do it unconsciously while sleeping.
that's how God designed our body.
you people are like Peter who told God i have not touched unclean thing, God told him he didn't created anything unclean.
self service is never unclean, infact it is a natural means to check accumulation of semen in your system that may result to infections.
una nor know say God wise
bro, if science says we are higher animal, me I believe am God's image.
If science says selfservicing is good I'll so no
Jesus never selfservicing during is mission on earth and that my role model
i'm I clear sir.
Re: Why Is It That Self Servicing Is Unbreakable Even With Praya And Fasting? by johnydon22(m): 9:43pm On Feb 04, 2015
zyzxx:
i'm I clear sir.
can you tell me the difference between ur physical features with that of a bonobose or even a dog?
You sir is an animalea, a mammal...deal wif it... if u like say u are d image of some deity na u sabi...
Re: Why Is It That Self Servicing Is Unbreakable Even With Praya And Fasting? by zyzxx(m): 9:46pm On Feb 04, 2015
johnydon22:

can you tell me the difference between ur physical features with that of a bonobose or even a dog?
You sir is an animalea, a mammal...deal wif it... if u like say u are d image of some deity na u sabi...
the truth is better bro,
you too deal with it..
Re: Why Is It That Self Servicing Is Unbreakable Even With Praya And Fasting? by Weah96: 9:51pm On Feb 04, 2015
zyzxx:
i'm I clear sir.

Jesus didn't have a girlfriend either. How well are you following your role model?
Re: Why Is It That Self Servicing Is Unbreakable Even With Praya And Fasting? by zyzxx(m): 9:55pm On Feb 04, 2015
Weah96:

Jesus didn't have a girlfriend either. How well are you following your role model?
Hahahah grin
Den wu is d Gf?
Re: Why Is It That Self Servicing Is Unbreakable Even With Praya And Fasting? by Weah96: 10:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
zyzxx:
Hahahah grin
Den wu is d Gf?

Good question. I'm pretty sure that your body no be firewood, as they say. According to the bible, Jesus' body was firewood.
Re: Why Is It That Self Servicing Is Unbreakable Even With Praya And Fasting? by zyzxx(m): 10:23pm On Feb 04, 2015
Weah96:

Good question. I'm pretty sure that your body no be firewood, as they say. According to the bible, Jesus' body was firewood.
u need water baptism

Where is it written in d bible?
Re: Why Is It That Self Servicing Is Unbreakable Even With Praya And Fasting? by johnydon22(m): 10:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
zyzxx:
the truth is better bro,
you too deal with it..
lmao... grin... fellow animalea
Re: Why Is It That Self Servicing Is Unbreakable Even With Praya And Fasting? by Hanibal(m): 10:30pm On Feb 04, 2015
Sometimes I play with my private part in my dream.. and wake up to find a lot of fluid in my boxers
Sometimes I feel the pleasure while releasing, sometimes I don't.
Point is.. I did it unconsciously,
Is that a sin too?

If it is not... then what makes it a sin if I did it consciously with the same or similar result?

#just innocent questions o.
Re: Why Is It That Self Servicing Is Unbreakable Even With Praya And Fasting? by johnw74: 11:48pm On Feb 04, 2015
denisbid:

define fornication
we know that self service is not the same thing as fornication

Dictionary.com

fornication

voluntary sexual intercourse outside marriage
(law) voluntary sexual intercourse between two persons of the opposite sex, where one is or both are unmarried
(Bible) sexual immorality in general, esp adultery

I'm not certain if ss is immoral by itself, but the thinking which can accompany it can be.
Re: Why Is It That Self Servicing Is Unbreakable Even With Praya And Fasting? by denisbid: 6:08am On Feb 05, 2015
zyzxx:
i'm I clear sir.
ahaha ahaha. lol
una one kill person with laugh.
wetin concern Jesus concern u self service?
una dey talk as if Jesus na one wicked man were go slap una if una self service
Re: Why Is It That Self Servicing Is Unbreakable Even With Praya And Fasting? by denisbid: 6:27am On Feb 05, 2015
johnw74:

Dictionary.com

fornication

voluntary sexual intercourse outside marriage
(law) voluntary sexual intercourse between two persons of the opposite sex, where one is or both are unmarried
(Bible) sexual immorality in general, esp adultery

I'm not certain if ss is immoral by itself, but the thinking which can accompany it can be.

thinking or imagination is not the same thing as the actual act.
for instance, if i am self servicing and imagining at the same time that i am having sex with a girl next door, it is not the same thing as i am actually having the sex with her.
so, they are two different things
thinking that i am having sex with her while self servicing do not affect her in anyway, infact she won't even know about it.
it is when i now make deliberate move to allure her into sex that is wrong .
remember, the bible says guide your heart with all diligence. so it is a matter of conscience or the heart.
if i truly love the girl as my neighbor (except she is my wife ) i will not allure her into sex.
i can only imagine.
imagination is allowed
But the actual sex is not allowed
Re: Why Is It That Self Servicing Is Unbreakable Even With Praya And Fasting? by johnydon22(m): 7:20am On Feb 05, 2015
denisbid:

thinking or imagination is not the same thing as the actual act.
for instance, if i am self servicing and imagining at the same time that i am having sex with a girl next door, it is not the same thing as i am actually having the sex with her.
so, they are two different things
thinking that i am having sex with her while self servicing do not affect her in anyway, infact she won't even know about it.
it is when i now make deliberate move to allure her into sex that is wrong .
remember, the bible says guide your heart with all diligence. so it is a matter of conscience or the heart.
if i truly love the girl as my neighbor (except she is my wife ) i will not allure her into sex.
i can only imagine.
imagination is allowed
But the actual sex is not allowed

Taaaaa sharap ur bible say finking of a girl lustfully is a sin..
so make all of una hold una joystick no sexxx and no self service oooo...
grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Self Servicing Is Unbreakable Even With Praya And Fasting? by zyzxx(m): 3:49pm On Feb 05, 2015
denisbid:

ahaha ahaha. lol
una one kill person with laugh.
wetin concern Jesus concern u self service?
una dey talk as if Jesus na one wicked man were go slap una if una self service

"When we tell you these things, we do not use words that come from human wisdom. Instead, we speak words given to us by the Spirit, using the Spirit's words to explain spiritual truths."
"But people who aren't spiritual can't receive these truths from God's Spirit. It all sounds foolish to them and they can't understand it, for only those who are spiritual can understand what the Spirit means." "Those who are spiritual can evaluate all things, but they themselves cannot be evaluated by others. For, "Who can know the LORD's thoughts? Who knows enough to teach him?" But we understand these things, for we have the mind of Christ." (1 Corinthians 2:13 -16).
Re: Why Is It That Self Servicing Is Unbreakable Even With Praya And Fasting? by deebrain(m): 7:21pm On Feb 05, 2015
(i would speak to anyone that is above 25)

Go and get married or a get a lady.

If it still worries you after this, then you can consider it unusual.

Some of u are not truthful when it comes to this issue.
Re: Why Is It That Self Servicing Is Unbreakable Even With Praya And Fasting? by denisbid: 9:11am On Feb 06, 2015
zyzxx:
"When we tell you these things, we do not use words that come from human wisdom. Instead, we speak words given to us by the Spirit, using the Spirit's words to explain spiritual truths."
"But people who aren't spiritual can't receive these truths from God's Spirit. It all sounds foolish to them and they can't understand it, for only those who are spiritual can understand what the Spirit means." "Those who are spiritual can evaluate all things, but they themselves cannot be evaluated by others. For, "Who can know the LORD's thoughts? Who knows enough to teach him?" But we understand these things, for we have the mind of Christ." (1 Corinthians 2:13 -16).

in 1 Corinthians 2:13-16 you just quoted, Paul's message to the gentiles is simple. the message is JESUS IS THE WAY, come to Jesus and be saved.
that was the message Paul understand , which was from the mind of Christ, not self service message
that was the message Paul preached, which is the evaluation of the holy spirit Paul evaluated to the gentiles. not self service message.
that was the message paul preached, that spiritual people understand, not self service message.
God is not author of confusion, he is very specific in his Messages.
so, i ask you again, where is self service mentioned in the bible, you can't tell me.
the bible is our standard. not your kinda spirit.
therefore, i put it to you that the words you speak, saying that self service is a sin, is not from the holy spirit, But from human wisdom, which is not wisdom in the real sense.
God is wiser than your human wisdom
Re: Why Is It That Self Servicing Is Unbreakable Even With Praya And Fasting? by zyzxx(m): 9:19am On Feb 06, 2015
denisbid:

in 1 Corinthians 2:13-16 you just quoted, Paul's message to the gentiles is simple. the message is JESUS IS THE WAY, come to Jesus and be saved.
that was the message Paul understand , which was from the mind of Christ, not self service message
that was the message Paul preached, which is the evaluation of the holy spirit Paul evaluated to the gentiles. not self service message.
that was the message paul preached, that spiritual people understand, not self service message.
God is not author of confusion, he is very specific in his Messages.
so, i ask you again, where is self service mentioned in the bible, you can't tell me.
the bible is our standard. not your kinda spirit.
therefore, i put it to you that the words you speak, saying that self service is a sin, is not from the holy spirit, But from human wisdom, which is not wisdom in the real sense.
God is wiser than your human wisdom

ur flesh desire av subdue the spirit in u...

Let end the conversation here bro

How far how is today going?
Gud morning
Re: Why Is It That Self Servicing Is Unbreakable Even With Praya And Fasting? by denisbid: 9:21am On Feb 06, 2015
johnydon22:

Taaaaa sharap ur bible say finking of a girl lustfully is a sin..
so make all of una hold una joystick no sexxx and no self service oooo...
grin grin grin
lol....
Taaaaaaa sharap!!!
ur Bible says if you lost after her, not only thinking, it is a sin.
losting after her implies allowing the thinking make you comit fornication.
only thinking is not a sin.
Re: Why Is It That Self Servicing Is Unbreakable Even With Praya And Fasting? by denisbid: 9:23am On Feb 06, 2015
zyzxx:
ur flesh desire av subdue the spirit in u...

Let end the conversation here bro

How far how is today going?
Gud morning
that's not possible.. lol
not bad at all,
how ya side?
Re: Why Is It That Self Servicing Is Unbreakable Even With Praya And Fasting? by zyzxx(m): 9:28am On Feb 06, 2015
denisbid:

that's not possible.. lol
not bad at all,
how ya side?
grin

My side is find and Ur's ?

How d weknd go Be ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Muskeeto, What Finally Made You An Atheist? / Fr. Mbaka Speaks About His Transfer From Enugu Parish.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.