Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,258 members, 7,864,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:33 PM

I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode (28319 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu,Fashola & Ambode / Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard / I’m Contesting Against Two-&-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu,fashola,ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode by MayorofLagos(m): 11:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
Uncletony:

u alone, dey kill & burry! Haba!!!..jimi is better dan tifnubu house boy!

Tinubu is not contesting for elective position. Focus on the agenda.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode by Gynacologist(m): 11:07pm On Feb 01, 2015
lordcornel:

I did and I luv him swag die... Meanwhile so far the election is free n fair let d best candidate to d people of lasgidi win... Lolz,this man n pidgin self,staunch agbero
help me tel d pig
Re: I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode by MayorofLagos(m): 11:09pm On Feb 01, 2015
CoCoLav:

One bottle of Orijin for you!

i will smash that bottle on his head! angry

1 Like

Re: I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode by bumtos(m): 11:09pm On Feb 01, 2015
barcanista:
13 Days to Buhari's anointing
Hnmmmmm, people like deceiving themselves sha.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 01, 2015
Re: I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode by Gynacologist(m): 11:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
kelvinginzie:
@mayoroflagos
Who made u mayor of Lagos!,nonsense you and your drug baron Tinubu will be swept out.
Enough is Enough
Only a foolish lagosian will vote for Tinubu/ambode.

Jimiabaje2015

I have my pvc
u de reply d idoit...na tat same broom we go cari sweep em off

1 Like

Re: I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode by MayorofLagos(m): 11:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
As long I remain the Mayor of Lagos....mtcheew, PDP will never smell power in this state!

Na me talk am! angry

1 Like

Re: I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode by MayorofLagos(m): 11:22pm On Feb 01, 2015
Gynacologist:
u de reply d idoit...na tat same broom we go cari sweep em off

yeye persin, face ya front.
Re: I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ama80:
I did and I love dat.u ve got problem wt dat?
nigerians would always be nigerians... Did you read it And u answered #shikena sad
Re: I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode by simdam500(m): 11:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
lalasticlala:

Tinubu I suppose

Ambode I guess... he's the half... lipsrsealed
Re: I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 01, 2015
danielmichael:

I read am ova
De man de ova mak sense die
okay nice one smiley
Re: I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ezehim:

shartap
you see...

That's how you fail easily, who read that crab?

That was d qstn,abi u no dey see wella? undecided
Re: I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode by CoCoLav(f): 11:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
MayorofLagos:

i will smash that bottle on his head! angry

He he he

Please o

Say no to violence
Re: I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
Bkdson2121:
Y would sme of u so biased with urself even wen d truth a matter z so open 2 u

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
hello quotee. who read that crab Was the qstn oooo.
Abi u no dey see too undecided
Re: I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode by David0(m): 11:35pm On Feb 01, 2015
kelvinginzie:
@mayoroflagos
Who made u mayor of Lagos!,nonsense you and your drug baron Tinubu will be swept out.
Enough is Enough
Only a foolish lagosian will vote for Tinubu/ambode.

Jimiabaje2015

I have my pvc

Sorry to say dis, but I think ur stu.pid for dis comment u made here. If anyone votes Ambode does not mk dem foolish. Just as u hv ur reasons for voting Agbaje, I hv mine to vote Ambode. U shud mind wat u say, cos ppl like u is wat scares me about pdp.
Re: I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode by maestroferddi: 11:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
APC people are busy shouting "Sai Buhari" while PDP are doing their homework.

I was in a public transport today from church and it was all Jimi Agbaje that the commuters were rooting for. I kept mute and listened intently. I was very surprised with the enthusiasm with which Lagosians have embraced Agbaje.

Mbu's re-assignment to Lagos is turning out to be a game changer. I have noticed that PDP posters are now very conspicuous in Lagos. No more APC using LASAA to remove PDP posters.

With way things are playing out as we approach the business end of the campaign activities , Jonathan might get up to 60% of votes cast in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode by Dasini: 11:47pm On Feb 01, 2015
This agbaje guy has not made any sense since the beginning of campaign, he tried condemning fashola's programs, he was embracing use of okada on highway, he castigated a robust internally generated revenue machinery of lagos state, which is adjuged the best in the Land. I feel rather than this man bringing up real ideas, that wil show us his capabilities, it is rather sad that, he has joined Mr. President in campaign of maligning others character. Jimi is definitely nt what lagos needs, nothing about him, has shown that this man can manage lagos, his last interview on channel tv was a big dissappointment. An average person who support this guy do nt even have PVC, ask where the votes are in Lagos, and my answer his Jimi agbaje does not know. Come feb, jimi will be shocked. He lacks the wellwithout, he lacks the idea, he lacks the structure, he lacks quality people around him, he lack the drive of a politician who is indeed ready to muscle power from APC, hav seen series of campaign done by youz(jimi) around lagos, my resolve, you're no match for APC in lagos, stop deceiving yourself.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode by Cutest9gerian(m): 11:48pm On Feb 01, 2015
Vote 4 d'person and not the party...my vote goes to Agbaje and not Tinubu's' house Boy
Re: I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode by nzeadachie: 11:57pm On Feb 01, 2015
MayorofLagos:

Interpretation: Agbaje will be a tool for much experienced PDP political godfathers to push around while he is learning on the job.

Lagos State has never discriminated against non-indigenes. If Lagos State has deported Ibos, it has equally deported Yorubas and Hausas. Sanitation exercise in Lagos is a legacy....way back in the times of Lagos City Council and its no-nonsense health inspectors (wole-wole). The tradition ceased after the reformation of the municipality and relocation of State capital. 1984, under Buhari regime and the new WAI mandates, Lagos State picked backup on community sanitation exercise. In his remark above Agbaje tacitly made reference to Ladipo auto parts market. The traders at Ladipo were flagrant violators of laws to which every community in Lagos is expected to abide by. They were warned severally and the consequence of continued violations were laid before them. Their contention was as Nigerians they were free to live anywhere and operate their business in the manner they deemed fit with no unecessary supervision from anyone. This is why they were shut down.

Agbaje is inferring at this rally staged for Ibos that it was wrong for the State Government to regulate sanitation or trade or community welfare and well being.

This is the wrong guy to have as Governor in Lagos. This guy should go and seek gubernatorial office in Iboland where they want to trade free of regulation and supervision.

In Lagos, we have laws and customs....no one is exempted and in contrary to Agbaje's sermon, Lagos State does not discriminate in its social policies....it treats everyone fairly and is not shy od telling people to their face to get the hell out and return to their village if they are unwilling to live by its rule.

Kick Agbaje to the side.
Help me vote Ambode for GOVERNOR OF LAGOS.

If they ask who said so, tell them Mayor did!

BUT WHY ARE YOU INVOLVING IGBOS THERE? DO YOU HEAR IGBOS FROM THE MAN'S MOUTH? IS IT ONLY IGBOS THAT LIVE IN LAGOS?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode by 2kris(m): 12:11am On Feb 02, 2015
vheMa:
Who read that crab

hehehehehe grin so dis tin eventually made lalastic grin

Oya chop dis joke

Two kids were playing and they found a used condom and took it home thinking they found a balloon. Their mother was so upset and warned them not to pick things while playing.

When she left, one of the kids said to another, "Why is our mother so angry that we found a balloon?"

The other replied, "I don't know. But thank God we didn't tell her we drank the yoghurt inside."
so lalastic na dey new word for front page on nl....back to topic jimi go clear ur doubt win and rebrand lagos no be Tinubu and him errand boys fashi ola wey go fumble there
Re: I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode by Magicc: 12:12am On Feb 02, 2015
Yes non-Lagosians are being treated differently. I happen to know the Winner of the maiden edition of "the one day Governor thing" but he was denied the scholarship overseas because he was not a Yoruba person.
[quote author=MayorofLagos post=30335

Interpretation: Agbaje will be a tool for much experienced PDP political godfathers to push around while he is learning on the job.

Lagos State has never discriminated against non-indigenes. If Lagos State has deported Ibos, it has equally deported Yorubas and Hausas. Sanitation exercise in Lagos is a legacy....way back in the times of Lagos City Council and its no-nonsense health inspectors (wole-wole). The tradition ceased after the reformation of the municipality and relocation of State capital. 1984, under Buhari regime and the new WAI mandates, Lagos State picked backup on community sanitation exercise. In his remark above Agbaje tacitly made reference to Ladipo auto parts market. The traders at Ladipo were flagrant violators of laws to which every community in Lagos is expected to abide by. They were warned severally and the consequence of continued violations were laid before them. Their contention was as Nigerians they were free to live anywhere and operate their business in the manner they deemed fit with no unecessary supervision from anyone. This is why they were shut down.

Agbaje is inferring at this rally staged for Ibos that it was wrong for the State Government to regulate sanitation or trade or community welfare and well being.

This is the wrong guy to have as Governor in Lagos. This guy should go and seek gubernatorial office in Iboland where they want to trade free of regulation and supervision.

In Lagos, we have laws and customs....no one is exempted and in contrary to Agbaje's sermon, Lagos State does not discriminate in its social policies....it treats everyone fairly and is not shy od telling people to their face to get the hell out and return to their village if they are unwilling to live by its rule.

Kick Agbaje to the side.
Help me vote Ambode for GOVERNOR OF LAGOS.

If they ask who said so, tell them Mayor did!

[/quote]
Re: I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode by KanwuliaJara: 12:46am On Feb 02, 2015
He nor know before? grin
MUCHECHECHECHE

I lovvvvvve this Agbaje man o.
Im pigin YINGRISH dey sweet me gaaaaaaaaan!!!! cheesy
Re: I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode by emmykk(m): 1:13am On Feb 02, 2015
vheMa:
burst e-bottle for your head.who read which crap?are you not the first to read the crap.

They are angry with tour because what they read is not crap.

Quote me and the thunder that will fire you is collecting PVC

1 Like

Re: I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode by emmykk(m): 1:13am On Feb 02, 2015
vheMa:
burst e-bottle for your head.who read which crap?are you not the first to read the crap.

They are angry with tour because what they read is not crap.

Quote me and the thunder that will fire you is collecting PVC......
Re: I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:19am On Feb 02, 2015
A good candidate in the wrong party.
Re: I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode by tit(f): 1:21am On Feb 02, 2015
Dasini:
[s]This agbaje guy has not made any sense since the beginning of campaign, he tried condemning fashola's programs, he was embracing use of okada on highway, he castigated a robust internally generated revenue machinery of lagos state, which is adjuged the best in the Land. I feel rather than this man bringing up real ideas, that wil show us his capabilities, it is rather sad that, he has joined Mr. President in campaign of maligning others character. Jimi is definitely nt what lagos needs, nothing about him, has shown that this man can manage lagos, his last interview on channel tv was a big dissappointment. An average person who support this guy do nt even have PVC, ask where the votes are in Lagos, and my answer his Jimi agbaje does not know. Come feb, jimi will be shocked. He lacks the wellwithout, he lacks the idea, he lacks the structure, he lacks quality people around him, he lack the drive of a politician who is indeed ready to muscle power from APC, hav seen series of campaign done by youz(jimi) around lagos, my resolve, you're no match for APC in lagos, stop deceiving yourself.[/s]

you no get sense at all?
stop smoking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode by 9jagirl4re(f): 1:21am On Feb 02, 2015
APC must comet there 4 sure!

2 Likes

Re: I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode by megafield(m): 2:10am On Feb 02, 2015
As the. Lord liveth, Agbaje is the next Governor of Lagos state. The tyrany and strong hold of Bola Ahmed Tinubu over the Economy of Lagos state cries to the high Heaven. His greed at having pupets in office and by this siphoning money thru them. All this mushroom agency, including V.I.O are established to generate fund for Lagos state, part of which goes to Tinubu. We are tired. Any candidtate connected to Tinubu in Lagos must fail.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode by 100Cents: 4:45am On Feb 02, 2015
MayorofLagos:
Tell Agbaje his company is a tax dodger!

Lagos is progressing because the government is using the tax revenue to expand amenities and improve society.

Agbaje has promised to remove bridge toll, to give free this and free that and reduce this and reduce that......if he becomes governor this tax dodger will return Lagos to the days of dependency on oil allocation. He will excuse tax dodgers like himself and turn to oil money to cover the budget deficits.

Lagos State and its indigenes believes strongly in the rights of natives to their land. We want and advocate for Deltans and oil producing states to keep a much higher percentage of the resource derivation to develop their own region and people. This belief was integrated into policy beginning in the administration of Governor Tinubu and continued with Governor Fashola. For over a decade Lagos State has diversified its income stream and the budget is independent of allocations from Abuja. The result of this ingenous idea is evident in the place and status of Lagos today compared to 15yrs ago when its income was sourced from Federal government.

Agbaje, by killing off these streams of revenue will reverse progress. He will divert and stray away from the support and activism of our leaders to give to oil producing people what belongs to them.

Kick the tax dodger to the curb!

Is it only tax that Lagos state government knows how to talk about ?

No wonder Tinubu is so rich..

2 Likes

Re: I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode by anonimi: 5:22am On Feb 02, 2015
100Cents:
Is it only tax that Lagos state government knows how to talk about ?

No wonder Tinubu is so rich..

Yes only tax & IGR that increased from N7.2 billion in 1999 to N246 billion in 2013 i.e. more than 34 times oh! This is money directly & indirectly from our pockets, wallets, handbags and bags.

- Do we have 34 times the number of primary & secondary school classrooms, libraries, laboratories, teachers etc as we had in 1999?
- Do we have 34 times the number of primary health clinic & general hospitals with same increase for doctors, nurses, pharmacists, lab technicians etc as we had in 1999?
- Do we have 34 times the number of repaired and new FEEDER roads all over the state as we had in 1999?
- Do we have 34 times the number of households and businesses provided with ordinary TAP water as we had in 1999?

When shall we set ourselves free from the yoke & bondage of the Jagbajantis Thief'nuibu CABAL

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2071670_amobodelagostreasuryintinubuspocket_jpeg76c650e7b4da72f386d60fc93b8843c5

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats / Tonto Dikeh Joins APC, Dumps ADC / VIDEO: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson, Leads Thugs To Attack, Sack Court In Y

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.