Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,194 members, 7,864,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:55 AM

I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode (28318 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu,Fashola & Ambode / Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard / I’m Contesting Against Two-&-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu,fashola,ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode by Nobody: 6:16am On Feb 02, 2015
maestroferddi:
APC people are busy shouting "Sai Buhari" while PDP are doing their homework.

I was in a public transport today from church and it was all Jimi Agbaje that the commuters were rooting for. I kept mute and listened intently. I was very surprised with the enthusiasm with which Lagosians have embraced Agbaje.

Mbu's re-assignment to Lagos is turning out to be a game changer. I have noticed that PDP posters are now very conspicuous in Lagos. No more APC using LASAA to remove PDP posters.

With way things are playing out as we approach the business end of the campaign activities , Jonathan might get up to 60% of votes cast in Lagos.

You were in a public transport from where to where?

I don't know where you folks pluck your statistics from but I assure you that Jimi and Jonathan will lose Lagos convincingly.
Re: I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode by agbaikings: 7:28am On Feb 02, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
50 likes for jimi agbaje n pdp
you asked for 50 likes and you will be getting over 100+

1 Like

Re: I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode by royalbobo: 7:48am On Feb 02, 2015
They said Ambode has Tinubu has his god father, but Agbaje has 3. Koro, Ogunlewe and ex-con Bode George. So which one better pass? Ambode with one godfather or Agbaje with 3 godfathers? So dont expect development from Agbaje because he must surely settle his god fathers every month.

Re: I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 02, 2015
emmykk:
burst e-bottle for your head.who read which crap?are you not the first to read the crap.

They are angry with tour because what they read is not crap.

Quote me and the thunder that will fire you is collecting PVC......

you see,THUNDER wan vote too Chai all this PDP'igs
Re: I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode by joeyekembele: 7:51am On Feb 02, 2015
vheMa:
Who read that crab

hehehehehe grin so dis tin eventually made lalastic grin

Oya chop dis joke

Two kids were playing and they found a used condom and took it home thinking they found a balloon. Their mother was so upset and warned them not to pick things while playing.

When she left, one of the kids said to another, "Why is our mother so angry that we found a balloon?"

The other replied, "I don't know. But thank God we didn't tell her we drank the yoghurt inside."

It is a known fact that a vote for Ambode is a vote for Tinubu continuous dictatorial maneuver. It's only a foolish lagosian who does not know the political antecedence of the state that would want Tinubu to come back to power in proxy via Ambode. Agbaje has clearly shown to all Lagosians how capable and genuine he is. He beat Ambode to two debates.
The injustices meted by APC on Lagosians are neck deep. As a landlord, you would be pushed out of your apartment and the building demolished without compensation. You dread driving on the high ways in Lagos as VIO and LASTMAN lurk to arrest and fine you 50,000 Naira and above for failure to possess Lagos sate driver licence despite having National Drivers Licence. There is no job for youth and when they took to Okada riding, Tinubu through Fashola banned it, only to recall them again because of the election. Are Lagosians foolish? If you own a small business that can hardly fetch #10,000 profit per month, you are forces to pay#15,000 as tax for the month. You collect taxes from all Lagosians but concentrate development on areas occupied by only Yoruba. What a discrimination? Think of the activities of the motor park touts who would not allow a free movement of motorists. Half of the money they collect are channelled to Tinubu. Was Lagos state creates as his personal business entity? Within Nigeria, Nigerians are deported from Lagos.
Agbaje has come to correct all that now and he deserves our overwhelming support. In Lagos, we don't need just change but also liberation from the oppression of Tinubu.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 02, 2015
joeyekembele:

It is a known fact that a vote for Ambode is a vote for Tinubu continuous dictatorial maneuver. It's only a foolish lagosian who does not know the political antecedence of the state that would want Tinubu to come back to power in proxy via Ambode. Agbaje has clearly shown to all Lagosians how capable and genuine he is. He beat Ambode to two debates.
The injustices meted by APC on Lagosians are neck deep. As a landlord, you would be pushed out of your apartment and the building demolished without compensation. You dread driving on the high ways in Lagos as VIO and LASTMAN lurk to arrest and fine you 50,000 Naira and above for failure to possess Lagos sate driver licence despite having National Drivers Licence. There is no job for youth and when they took to Okada riding, Tinubu through Fashola banned it, only to recall them again because of the election. Are Lagosians foolish? If you own a small business that can hardly fetch #10,000 profit per month, you are forces to pay#15,000 as tax for the month. You collect taxes from all Lagosians but concentrate development on areas occupied by only Yoruba. What a discrimination? Think of the activities of the motor park touts who would not allow a free movement of motorists. Half of the money they collect are channelled to Tinubu. Was Lagos state creates as his personal business entity? Within Nigeria, Nigerians are deported from Lagos.
Agbaje has come to correct all that now and he deserves our overwhelming support. In Lagos, we don't need just change but also liberation from the oppression of Tinubu.

Why u cun gv me dis to read na 4 ur info: I no read any fᵘcking line 4 this lubbish u quote me for sad

Abeg u no fit summarise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 02, 2015
2kris:
so lalastic na dey new word for front page on nl....back to topic jimi go clear ur doubt win and rebrand lagos no be Tinubu and him errand boys fashi ola wey go fumble there
I'on fᵘcking care about thy damn freak sad
Re: I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode by Dewze(m): 10:12am On Feb 02, 2015
maestroferddi:
APC people are busy shouting "Sai Buhari" while PDP are doing their homework.

I was in a public transport today from church and it was all Jimi Agbaje that the commuters were rooting for. I kept mute and listened intently. I was very surprised with the enthusiasm with which Lagosians have embraced Agbaje.

Mbu's re-assignment to Lagos is turning out to be a game changer. I have noticed that PDP posters are now very conspicuous in Lagos. No more APC using LASAA to remove PDP posters.

With way things are playing out as we approach the business end of the campaign activities , Jonathan might get up to 60% of votes cast in Lagos.

From my observation, I see more of PDP's posters around some areas in Lagos than APC's and I kind of wonder why. Again, I hardly see Buhari's posters around Lagos (especially in places around Ikotun, Ejigbo and its environs). I have seen GEJ's posters but not even one of Buhari's ( I asked myself if Fashola is clandestinely refusing to campaign for Buhari). The population in these places is pretty high and so I would have thought the APC government would want to take advantage of this. Lagos government did not do much for them in those axis and so I am not very surprised.
Re: I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode by maestroferddi: 10:24am On Feb 02, 2015
Dewze:

From my observation, I see more of PDP's posters around some areas in Lagos than APC's and I kind of wonder why. Again, I hardly see Buhari's posters around Lagos (especially in places around Ikotun, Ejigbo and its environs). I have seen GEJ's posters but not even one of Buhari's ( I asked myself if Fashola is clandestinely refusing to campaign for Buhari). The population in these places is pretty high and so I would have thought the APC government would want to take advantage of this. Lagos government did not do much for them in those axis and so I am not very surprised.
APC people are busy making noise on the social media while the rug is being pulled under their feet.

Jonathan's posters have taken over Festac, Apapa Oshodi Expressway, Ikorodu Road, Ojuelegba and other areas.

The most worrying issue should be Igbo residents in Lagos who are hell-bent on making a statement in Lagos by turning out in mass for Jonathan.
Re: I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode by Dewze(m): 11:00am On Feb 02, 2015
maestroferddi:
APC people are busy making noise on the social media while the rug is being pulled under their feet.

Jonathan's posters have taken over Festac, Apapa Oshodi Expressway, Ikorodu Road, Ojuelegba and other areas.

The most worrying issue should be Igbo residents in Lagos who are hell-bent on making a statement in Lagos by turning out in mass for Jonathan.

My observations as well.

1 Like

Re: I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode by foluks24(f): 11:16am On Feb 02, 2015
Lagos doesnt need a Lawless government,where dere is no law,pple wud kip on comitin crimes.u ar expected to pay a fine wen u default a law,so he is just spkin crap by sayin LASTMAN is used to exhort citizens nd raise funds,obviously d major ways tru wich govt get funds is frm Tax nd fines xcept he intends stealin to source for funds.......
Re: I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode by elohorayodele: 11:48am On Feb 02, 2015
vheMa:
Who read that crab

hehehehehe grin so dis tin eventually made lalastic grin

Oya chop dis joke

Two kids were playing and they found a used condom and took it home thinking they found a balloon. Their mother was so upset and warned them not to pick things while playing.

When she left, one of the kids said to another, "Why is our mother so angry that we found a balloon?"

The other replied, "I don't know. But thank God we didn't tell her we drank the yoghurt inside."

Crab ke? Crab meat de hungry you ?
Re: I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 02, 2015
elohorayodele:

Crab ke? Crab meat de hungry you ?
crap or crab. Do u have any problem with it
Re: I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode by EMANY01(m): 12:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
hedonistic:

That's not true. Like Fashola, Ambode was completely unknown before Tinubu plucked him out of his dirty nose and threw him at hapless Lagosians. Ambode is a complete and undeniable slave to Tinubu; he was created by Tinubu and owes his 100% allegiance to Tinubu.

On the other hand, Jimi Agbaje is a self-made man who has been well known and well loved by Lagosians since 2007. He only needed a big and strong platform like the PDP, and that platform was provided by Jonathan (not necessarily Bode George) based on numerous reports the president was receiving about Agbaje's popularity with the masses. The president considered him an asset to the PDP and duly asked Bode George and Co to do the needful.. To that extent the likes of Bode George and Ogunlewe are merely vessels used to bring the masses wish to fruition. They did not 'create' the phenomenon known as Jimi Agbaje and they cannot claim to be his godfathers or masters in any way.

The masses created Jimi Agbaje, and so the masses are his real Godfathers - to whom he owes all allegiance. That's a wonderful thing if you ask me.

No truer words have been said on Nairaland.
Jimi ha been a phenomenon long before fashola was forced on our consciousness in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode by EMANY01(m): 12:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
Dasini:
This agbaje guy has not made any sense since the beginning of campaign, he tried condemning fashola's programs, he was embracing use of okada on highway, he castigated a robust internally generated revenue machinery of lagos state, which is adjuged the best in the Land. I feel rather than this man bringing up real ideas, that wil show us his capabilities, it is rather sad that, he has joined Mr. President in campaign of maligning others character. Jimi is definitely nt what lagos needs, nothing about him, has shown that this man can manage lagos, his last interview on channel tv was a big dissappointment. An average person who support this guy do nt even have PVC, ask where the votes are in Lagos, and my answer his Jimi agbaje does not know. Come feb, jimi will be shocked. He lacks the wellwithout, he lacks the idea, he lacks the structure, he lacks quality people around him, he lack the drive of a politician who is indeed ready to muscle power from APC, hav seen series of campaign done by youz(jimi) around lagos, my resolve, you're no match for APC in lagos, stop deceiving yourself.

I would prefer a reasonable revenue drive in Lagos not the madness of touts like we currently have.
I admit that such a change in policy will probably amount to a slightly reduced revenue profile (7%-11 %) but that will certainly be offset by the fact that the Lagos cartel (more correctly southwest cartel) which steals Lagos blind so much that the benefits of the said revenue they generate is lost, would have been kicked out.

1 Like

Re: I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode by elohorayodele: 12:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
vheMa:
crap or crab. Do u have any problem with it

Crap and crab are different. Was asking cos I have some crab meat incase that's what you want
Re: I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode by EMANY01(m): 12:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
anonimi:

Yes only tax & IGR that increased from N7.2 billion in 1999 to N246 billion in 2013 i.e. more than 34 times oh! This is money directly & indirectly from our pockets, wallets, handbags and bags.

- Do we have 34 times the number of primary & secondary school classrooms, libraries, laboratories, teachers etc as we had in 1999?
- Do we have 34 times the number of primary health clinic & general hospitals with same increase for doctors, nurses, pharmacists, lab technicians etc as we had in 1999?
- Do we have 34 times the number of repaired and new FEEDER roads all over the state as we had in 1999?
- Do we have 34 times the number of households and businesses provided with ordinary TAP water as we had in 1999?

When shall we set ourselves free from the yoke & bondage of the Jagbajantis Thief'nuibu CABAL

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2071670_amobodelagostreasuryintinubuspocket_jpeg76c650e7b4da72f386d60fc93b8843c5

Priceless, no truer words have been spoken /writing today.
Please permit me to use the wording of your post verbatim on other medium's.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
elohorayodele:

Crap and crab are different. Was asking cos I have some crab meat incase that's what you want
am offsad
Re: I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode by ik4life: 1:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
That boy jimi is going to loose
Re: I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode by drindahouz(m): 1:10pm On Feb 02, 2015
argon500:
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governorship candidate for Lagos State, Mr. Jimi Agbaje, has berated chieftains of the All Progressives Congress (APC) for maligning him.

He spoke at the party’s rallies, which took place in Amuwo and Apapa local government areas.

“E be like say dis governorship election, na two-and-half people Jimi Agbaje dey contest against”, he stated in pidgin, referring to public attacks launched against him by APC National Leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Governor Babatunde Fashola and their candidate, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode.

Describing Tinubu as the puppeteer of the two others, Agbaje said it was strange to be described as too old by people in the same 50s age bracket as himself, especially as their party presented a 72-year old as its Presidential Candidate.

Agbaje said the government was lashing back at him for exposing the cases of impunity and weakness in the administration of Lagos State.

According to Agbaje: “To do well is our children passing their exams. To do well is for poor people to have houses they can afford. To do well is for people to have a suitable environment to practice their trades and run their businesses. Whether they worked hard or not is not the issue. They have worked hard but they have failed.

“This election, this one, God has given it to us. They cannot continue. To continue is when you have passed. Have they passed or failed?” to which the huge crowd yelled “Failed!”

Agbaje said the recent spate of attacks on his person were a reflection of desperation on the part of the APC.

Speaking to a crowd at the rally ground opposite FESTAC Gate, Lagos, Agbaje used the opportunity to reply Fashola’s tirade that the he was a tax evader, too old to be Governor and that he lacked experience in public office.

“This election is not about experience but qualification. ‘Jimi Agbaje no get experience for political office, but e qualify,’ the candidate added in pidgin.

The crowd cheered as Agbaje reminded them that his critics also lacked public service experience before they took over the reins of power in the state.

“They even talk about experience. They say I don’t have government experience. Tinubu was just a Senator for three months before becoming Governor. For me what is most important is qualification and I am eminently qualified to be the Lagos Governor,” he added.

According to him, the experience that Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode could lay claim to had been rubbished in the two public debates at which the two contestants met, one organised a fortnight ago by the Archbishop Vining Memorial Church and another last week by the Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry.

“One by one, I go give them T.K.O.,” he joked.

Dismissing the tax evasion allegations levelled against him Wednesday by Fashola, Agbaje said: “Yesterday, dem say Jimi Agbaje na tax evader. But as God dey catch person, just recently, na im dem send me congratulations say I dey pay my tax well-well.”

He made reference to a letter of commendation written by the Lagos State Commissioner for Finance, Mr. Ayo Gbeleyi.

Describing all the allegations as unwarranted and malicious, Agbaje said: “My prayer be say as dem dey throw mud for my body, e no go stick to me. E go backfire!”

Addressing the salient issues bedevilling the administrating of Lagos State, Agbaje acknowledged the hardship occasioned by several policies of the government.

He assured non-indigenes that discrimination against them, their interests and their businesses would dissipate as soon as he came to power.

Contesting the government’s claim that Lagos was overcrowded and that a policy to manage the influx of strangers would be established, Agbaje said: “Trying to deport strangers from other states is like trying to stop the flow of a river with your hand. Is it possible?”

Agbaje also promised that the notorious Lagos State Traffic Management Authority (LASTMA) would be rebranded, not scrapped, saying, the problem with the agency was that it had derailed from its statutory duty of traffic management to imposing draconian fines on motorists in order to generate funds for the government.

He also said that as part of his human-face policies, ‘okada’ (commercial motorcyclists) would be taken into consideration in formulating policies concerning their operations.

Source: http://dailypost.ng/2015/02/01/im-contesting-two-half-people-agbaje-mocks-tinubu-fashola-ambode/

I love this man's jovial sense in campaigning
hear him "One by one, I go give them T.K.O" omg
haahahahahha

1 Like

Re: I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode by drindahouz(m): 1:13pm On Feb 02, 2015
EMANY01:

The jagbajantis - the Tinubu Clan
wow
Nigerians take note o o
Lagosians want to free themselves from the tight clutch on their throats by Tinubu
Nigerians should not allow that to happen to our dear Country
We must be free!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode by anonimi: 1:17pm On Feb 02, 2015
EMANY01:

Please feel free to use and share as widely as possible o jare!

The need to salvage our country from the yoke of the Thief'nuibu CABAL has never been greater.
Re: I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode by elohorayodele: 1:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
vheMa:
am offsad

Oya sorry, no vex
Re: I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode by drindahouz(m): 1:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
joeyekembele:

hahahaahahaa OMG my eyes would never see my ears
so while APC is chanting change at the national level, Lagosians under their control are not only chanting CHANGE but also LIBERATION
wow!!!
Nigerians should emulate lagosians o o o
We don't want sledge hammers on our heads o o o

1 Like

Re: I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode by bigazu(m): 2:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
MayorofLagos:

Interpretation: Agbaje will be a tool for much experienced PDP political godfathers to push around while he is learning on the job.

Lagos State has never discriminated against non-indigenes. If Lagos State has deported Ibos, it has equally deported Yorubas and Hausas. Sanitation exercise in Lagos is a legacy....way back in the times of Lagos City Council and its no-nonsense health inspectors (wole-wole). The tradition ceased after the reformation of the municipality and relocation of State capital. 1984, under Buhari regime and the new WAI mandates, Lagos State picked backup on community sanitation exercise. In his remark above Agbaje tacitly made reference to Ladipo auto parts market. The traders at Ladipo were flagrant violators of laws to which every community in Lagos is expected to abide by. They were warned severally and the consequence of continued violations were laid before them. Their contention was as Nigerians they were free to live anywhere and operate their business in the manner they deemed fit with no unecessary supervision from anyone. This is why they were shut down.

Agbaje is inferring at this rally staged for Ibos that it was wrong for the State Government to regulate sanitation or trade or community welfare and well being.

This is the wrong guy to have as Governor in Lagos. This guy should go and seek gubernatorial office in Iboland where they want to trade free of regulation and supervision.

In Lagos, we have laws and customs....no one is exempted and in contrary to Agbaje's sermon, Lagos State does not discriminate in its social policies....it treats everyone fairly and is not shy od telling people to their face to get the hell out and return to their village if they are unwilling to live by its rule.

Kick Agbaje to the side.
Help me vote Ambode for GOVERNOR OF LAGOS.

If they ask who said so, tell them Mayor did!

Oga why e dey pain u like this na? Ambode or is it obo de should try to speak in pidgin too, let's see how he flows. Congrats to agbaje our next govnor, d non indigenes in lagos got yor back.
Re: I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
elohorayodele:

Oya sorry, no vex
sad ok sha
Re: I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode by VoteWisely: 5:24pm On Feb 02, 2015
#VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely

2 Likes

Re: I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode by 2kris(m): 7:38pm On Feb 03, 2015
vheMa:
I'on fᵘcking care about thy damn freak sad
abeg who are u refering to?fash ola,agbaji,tinubu or me
Re: I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
2kris:
abeg who are u refering to?fash ola,agbaji,tinubu or me
in davido's voice "all of you"
Re: I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode by 2kris(m): 10:37pm On Feb 04, 2015
vheMa:
in davido's voice "all of you"
ur signature says it all
Re: I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 04, 2015
2kris:
ur signature says it all
thank God u saw it undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats / 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido / Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.