Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide (38246 Views)

More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno / See What President Mugabe Did To His Aide (photo)for Staring At His Wife Butt / Is GEJ Losing Ground? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by otigbagba: 9:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
OchukoisBlack:
Special adviser to the President on New media, Reno Omokri carried out a poll to test the popularity of the GEJ as against GMB for the forthcoming elections via his Twitter handle.
Below are screenshots of the results so far...
....these pdp poos have lost touch with d common people of Nigeria...4 me having followed gej govt 4 abt 6yrs now....d maths is d next 4yrs...gej WILL fail...But Buhari may fail...so common sense demands u vote GMB cos for him failure is a probability. .but for Gej its certain. Is common maths if only Tanoids will remove d cloak of religion and ethnicity. Bring on d polls

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by jamalchance(m): 9:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
It should be known "mature" minds aren't on twitter by mature minds I mean the older members of the country...... Am sure over half of those on buhari's side in that poll are not up to the legal voting age
Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by paycash: 9:24pm On Feb 01, 2015
Why?

Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by Abagworo(m): 9:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
Rawani:

I supported Goodluck in 2011, however his abysmal performance in security, the assassination of Azazi for revealing the PDP's involvement in Boko Haram, and his penchant for divisive ethno-religious politics were the first few reasons that triggered my resolve to work towards ensuring the incompetent doofus is returned to Otuoke in May, come hell or high-water.

Nigerians have been fooled for too long, Buhari will win this election by a landslide, and Goodluck will be forced to face his own people who he admitted he has done practically nothing for in his 6 years at the helm.

@bolded is my major reason for disliking him. He deliberately did that to put the lives of Igbos on the line instead of his Bayelsa people.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by nanizle(m): 9:28pm On Feb 01, 2015
inereunwa1:
because you pdp want to rig this election abi una plan go fail ijn

I'm not a pdp person and I feel insulted that you're implying I am.

angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by femikay149(m): 9:30pm On Feb 01, 2015
updated

Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by aresa: 9:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
Osc:
Election is not done online

Then why are GEJ online groupies and TV stations initiating online polls and still losing?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by nanizle(m): 9:35pm On Feb 01, 2015
bokohalal:

The poll is an actual reflection of the people's desire. There is always a margin of error. But a margin of error of 50% or more is unheard of! That is the fact on the ground.
The more reason PDP cannot afford to rig the elections.

My guess is that Jonathan will narrowly clinch victory. The voters that would have sealed Jonathan's fate are not comfortable with Buhari. They would rather abstain!
Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by chronique(m): 9:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
Who's this swine that should have been aborted at child birth,that doesn't know how to talk and discuss in a public forum? Did I condemn or insult anyone in my comment? If you're from the gutter and you weren't raised properly like a human,must you come online and show it? On what ground would you call my opinion foolish? This is the problem with low lifers like you;once you guys have access to internet service,you immediately think it's an avenue for you to hide behind keypads and throw insults at people. If you cannot bridle your tongue and put forth your arguements in a civilized manner,then you have no need being here. You're one of the several riff-raffs who make it look like nairaland is a site for street urchins.
soe:
isnt that your own fooolish opinion? If the answers were meant to be as clear as you fooolishly put it...why then was it made an opinion poll? I tire o
Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by hardballripplez: 9:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
scribble:
All these pap and moi moi polls don tire me

Let's wait till Failbuhari 14 and see how far

No be all this beans talk.
COme FeBUHARI 14. Buhari will win with a landslide. The odds favour the people's general. We have our pvc's! We are thirsty for change!!! #No sentiments#

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by richybanky(m): 9:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
soe:
for real for real....up GMB
Will u agree to be my running mate if I am going for presidency?
Lols.. Bro I hate 9ja politics cheesy
Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by aresa: 9:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2086979_screenshot20150201210238_pngd176daa223e68732b17e80f71d623ed7

The otuoke clown used the Nigerian military to fight the press, destroy their news papers and distribution network.

His crack head mouth piece FFK and his incompetent finance minister abused and ridiculed soludo just days ago for criticizing their economic [policies..

Tolerance is one thing these clowns shouldn't be talking about...

Febuhari is here thank God#CHANGE#GMB2015

6 Likes

Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by babestella: 9:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
Burger01:
Joker. This man is useless..

Btw, below is the Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam that will generate 6000 MW at a cost of $4.8B. The value of this dam is far less than the missing $21B. Imagine what this missing/stolen money could fetch Nigeria.. Where is this money

I just can't wait for Febuhari 14 when we take brooms and sweep off party of corruption comot for our beloved country..

Said Buhari, we can't wait joor.

Please stop this your missing 21 billion. Show us proof, not talking because others are spreading such malicious lies. Do you know what 21 billion dollar is? Do you think at all? How come Jonathan was said to be worth only about 100 million dollars (which is even all lies) after 6 year in Aso rock? It's obvious Sanusi succeeded in spreading malicious and deceptive lies about GEJs administration just to jeopardise his reelection chances and I see it working already. I pity the likes of gullible Nigerians who are easily swayed by lies. We will see where that leaves us come 14th.
Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by Felami(m): 9:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
danielmichael:
Even blind man knw say GEJ go win!!!

No body dares wid an incumbent officer.

Even if na to rigg for GEJ i go do am.
Una wanT mak COw rearer come rear us for dis nigeria

GOD punish una

Lols

We know rigging is what you people do but believe me it's not gonna happen this time. In times past, winning an incumbent officer was not easy because gbe rigs to favour himself, but this is a time for change. A time all that incumbent nonsense will be gone for good.

6 Likes

Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by Eddieactor: 9:48pm On Feb 01, 2015
scribble:
All these pap and moi moi polls don tire me

Let's wait till Failbuhari 14 and see how far

No be all this beans talk.
Na so, this man will cry again, come failbuhari 14.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by Rawani: 9:53pm On Feb 01, 2015
Abagworo:

@bolded is my major reason for disliking him. He deliberately did that to put the lives of Igbos on the line instead of his Bayelsa people.

Goodluck is a very cunning and deceitful man, its so unfortunate they seem to have swallowed his 'wayo' hook, line and sinker. His deceit seems to have come to a head with Sambo's anti-christian diatribe at the Jigawa rally where he admonished the crowd to not vote for GMB/PYO because Osibanjo 'owns' 5,000 churches and therefore plan to promote christianity, while spreading propaganda in the south that the same GMB/PYO are plotting to islamize the country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by danielmichael(m): 9:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
Felami:

We know rigging is what you people do but believe me it's not gonna happen this time. In times past, winning an incumbent officer was not easy because gbe rigs to favour himself, but this is a time for change. A time all that incumbent nonsense will be gone for good.
GEJ till ma voters card is eaten by RATs in 2019..

Yh
Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by Newkidoo(m): 9:58pm On Feb 01, 2015
tchidi:
*giggling in arabic*

Wahala de for ogbono soup!! grin grin
do you know the funniest part is this man saying with the fear of God! As if he really has the fear of God himself! I don't just get why this pdp party is missing politics and religion together! I just don't get.. He should be campaigning based on national issues not this online voting crap!
This is one of the reasons am voting out this useless party come feBuari 14..

Sai Buhari jhare sai Osinbajo jhoor!!

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by holatin(m): 10:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
MissBoss01:

....Or my twitter hdle was hacked...... He(Gej) better start his preparation of movement 4rm Aso villa........
yes oooo
Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
Jonadoom on his way back to otuoke zoo! #Farewell animal doctor!!!

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
chronique:
Who's this swine that should have been aborted at child birth,that doesn't know how to talk and discuss in a public forum? Did I condemn or insult anyone in my comment? If you're from the gutter and you weren't raised properly like a human,must you come online and show it? On what ground would you call my opinion foolish? This is the problem with low lifers like you;once you guys have access to internet service,you immediately think it's an avenue for you to hide behind keypads and throw insults at people. If you cannot bridle your tongue and put forth your arguements in a civilized manner,then you have no need being here. You're one of the several riff-raffs who make it look like nairaland is a site for street urchins.

I for follow u debate .but as he com be say I no fit dey argue with babboon.na...so I say make I kuku greet u

Mumu.. in ur mind now u can speak English bah? We know your type na. Upon all..na olodo for school o...chai ! TANoids no go kill pesskin for internet o..nna biko ... d tin pain d guy sha..sorry...doe...mabinu...ahe...senu
Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by jamovogue: 10:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
Febuari

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
nanizle:
We all know Buhari will win any online poll.

But on Feb 14? The odds favour Jonathan.

At least you admit that Buhari will win any online poll. Not like some people that will say Buhari fans opened multiple twitter accounts to favorite the post, like they accuse on NL here.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by Ijaya123: 11:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
Hope he won't come and tell us later that his account was hacked.
Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by ijeaify: 11:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
Seenyo:
Jonadoom on his way back to otuoke zoo! #Farewell animal doctor!!!
na u doom oh.
Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by chitop(m): 11:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
OchukoisBlack:
Special adviser to the President on New media, Reno Omokri carried out a poll to test the popularity of the GEJ as against GMB for the forthcoming elections via his Twitter handle.
Below are screenshots of the results so far...

As of 11:17 it GEJ 197 and Buhari 1794.
Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by bumtos(m): 11:20pm On Feb 01, 2015
You people forget that is only 2% of Nigerians has access to twitter. Let INEC do the election and anybody that wins should become our president.
Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by henrysophy: 11:22pm On Feb 01, 2015
[As a president he is determined to protect our democracy, our national unity and our political stability[b][/b]quote author=nanizle post=30337160]We all know Buhari will win any online poll.

But on Feb 14? The odds favour Jonathan.[/quote]
Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by henrysophy: 11:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
[quote author=henrysophy post=30343317][As a president he is determined to protect our democracy, our national unity and our political stability
Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by iluvweed(m): 12:13am On Feb 02, 2015
soe:
Imagine if you have to choose btw GEJ and a 5yrs old kid as president.

[size=28pt] Click LIKE for Jonathan
Click SHARE if you prefer a 5years old kid
[/size]

In other news: Pls tell GEJ that we are waiting for his Campaign Rice....it's not too early to start his send-forth party

This is called : The Mockery of Omokri

Pls Pls Pls How can you make sure Omockery see's this Mockery!...... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by jinielis: 12:14am On Feb 02, 2015
GOODLUCK ALL THE WAY.
YOU ARE DESTINED TO WIN.
Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 02, 2015
Abeg who know any reputable contractor around. I wan tar the road to Otuoke so that nothing will prevent someone from going there.
When I see Mr. Anti-corruption, Gov Fashola, the intellectual Osibanjo, possibly Soludo as Minister of Finance and others coming in... what on earth will stop me from tarring the road to Otuoke for the clueless one to go home?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I'm Afraid Opposition Has More Money - Buhari / EndSARS: Edo State Declares 24-Hour Curfew / Ephraim Inyangeye Shares COVID-19 Palliative As Christmas Gifts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.