Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Ushers Refused To Help Break #1000 Note Into Smaller Denomination.right Or WRONG - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ushers Refused To Help Break #1000 Note Into Smaller Denomination.right Or WRONG (715 Views)

"Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos / Pastors Reading From Ipad And Tablet Instead Of Holy Book. Right Or Wrong ? / Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ushers Refused To Help Break #1000 Note Into Smaller Denomination.right Or WRONG by Vikkiboi(m): 7:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
This happened to me last Sunday and I remembered vividly that I didn't pay any offering due to the fact that the usher said it's against their doctrines to break cash for people.

Now to my question, do you think that is actually right or wrong...and Have you ever been in a service where you didn’t prepare your offering before the service and realised it’s a whole note you have with you which include your offering + Transport fare + other fares, how did you deal with the situation?

Re: Ushers Refused To Help Break #1000 Note Into Smaller Denomination.right Or WRONG by ArchEnemy(m): 7:47pm On Feb 01, 2015
I prefer having my change. I dont like that idea of asking for change from an usher

1 Like

Re: Ushers Refused To Help Break #1000 Note Into Smaller Denomination.right Or WRONG by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
Vikkiboi:
This happened to me last Sunday and I remembered vividly that I didn't pay any offering due to the fact that the usher said it's against their doctrines to break cash for people.

Now to my question, do you think that is actually right or wrong...and Have you ever been in a service where you didn’t prepare your offering before the service and realised it’s a whole note you have with you which include your offering + Transport fare + other fares, how did you deal with the situation?
since it's their rule ,abide by it moreover you should have prepare before coming to Church in the first place. I assume that it disorganized the place during Church activities so they had to stop
Re: Ushers Refused To Help Break #1000 Note Into Smaller Denomination.right Or WRONG by jdilight(m): 8:47pm On Feb 01, 2015
I like setting my offering and tithe out a day before church service. I don't just deep mine hand in my pocket to give God anything.
Re: Ushers Refused To Help Break #1000 Note Into Smaller Denomination.right Or WRONG by Sanchez01: 7:30am On Feb 02, 2015
jdilight:
I like setting my offering and tithe out a day before church service. I don't just deep mine hand in my pocket to give God anything.
Exactly, this is the way it should be. Sorting things out before going to church gives one rest.

OP, it has happened and I believe you have learnt a thing or two. Most churches have stopped that habit a long time ago.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Tallest Man In The World Is Chinese! / Characteristics Of Pre-engagement Period (part 1) / Who Is This God??????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.