Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Look At What GEJ Is Doing, Instead Of Fighting Boko Haram. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Look At What GEJ Is Doing, Instead Of Fighting Boko Haram. (1132 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram, Garnish Their Jollof Rice With Snake Meat / May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil / Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At What GEJ Is Doing, Instead Of Fighting Boko Haram. by secretcode01: 10:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
grin faaji kelele

Re: Look At What GEJ Is Doing, Instead Of Fighting Boko Haram. by harizonal123(m): 10:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
Am not even seeing Gej in the pix. That girl looks like a potential wify material. I just love her
Re: Look At What GEJ Is Doing, Instead Of Fighting Boko Haram. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 01, 2015
I just knew I was going see this pic.

1 Like

Re: Look At What GEJ Is Doing, Instead Of Fighting Boko Haram. by tonytony208(m): 10:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
When you become president, pls collect gun from soja and go and fight boko haram. Shey you hear?

Those paying you to defame your president have wasted their money.

3 Likes

Re: Look At What GEJ Is Doing, Instead Of Fighting Boko Haram. by gebest: 10:30pm On Feb 01, 2015
ashawo, u dey make up to entice young girls, GMB dont need this to win on the 14th pres election.

2 Likes

Re: Look At What GEJ Is Doing, Instead Of Fighting Boko Haram. by Here2BustnScrew: 10:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
harizonal123:
enjoy yourself
Re: Look At What GEJ Is Doing, Instead Of Fighting Boko Haram. by henrysophy: 10:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
You can go and destroy single handedly and leave GEJ alone.
harizonal123:

1 Like

Re: Look At What GEJ Is Doing, Instead Of Fighting Boko Haram. by vicadex07(m): 10:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
Lol...he is making up for past mistakes

Re: Look At What GEJ Is Doing, Instead Of Fighting Boko Haram. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
k
Re: Look At What GEJ Is Doing, Instead Of Fighting Boko Haram. by Mubbyleey(m): 10:48pm On Feb 01, 2015
HmMMm WeLl, iT's JusT a MatTeR oF TimE bÈfoRe He lEaveS...
Re: Look At What GEJ Is Doing, Instead Of Fighting Boko Haram. by ba7man(m): 10:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
Now that's a glass of Ogogoro beside GEJ.

The question is........"Is the glass half empty or half full". cheesy
Re: Look At What GEJ Is Doing, Instead Of Fighting Boko Haram. by secretcode01: 10:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
tonytony208:
When you become president, pls collect gun from soja and go and fight boko haram. Shey you hear?

Those paying you to defame your president have wasted their money.
See you undecided
He's defaming himself... In fact the clueless president paid me to broadcast it.#gbam
Re: Look At What GEJ Is Doing, Instead Of Fighting Boko Haram. by AmucheJane(f): 11:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
GEJ till 2019.
Re: Look At What GEJ Is Doing, Instead Of Fighting Boko Haram. by tonytony208(m): 11:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
secretcode01:
See you undecided
He's defaming himself... In fact the clueless president paid me to broadcast it.#gbam

if the president pays you to promote him and you are here defaming him, it only means you are a turn-coat. Believe me, that is a dishonorable identity.

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Bishop Of Abia State Most Rev V.V Ezeonyia Is Dead / Jonathan Supporters Are His Enemy. / This Is What To Do When Your DSTV, CCTV Or Intercom Stops Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.