Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) (71768 Views)

Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) / Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) / PHOTO: Another Nigerian Soldier Praying In Borno Before Attacking Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by joeace2020(m): 7:27am On Feb 02, 2015
Nigerians! Religion! The comments on this thread are laughable enough

2 Likes

Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by uchesino(m): 7:27am On Feb 02, 2015
muib:

Ehya..u no get sense o
Bleep you
A very useless person!
muib or mbu abi mibu anyone dat u ar castrated northern bastard Bleep u
Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by piagetskinner(m): 7:29am On Feb 02, 2015
The state of the Nigerian army is very appalling, see the kind of gun he's using...he's probably not wearing any bullet proof vest#God protect u,brave sojoji!
Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by espn(m): 7:30am On Feb 02, 2015
muib:

Ehya..u no get sense o
Bleep you
A very useless person!
Bros why u dey vex..am a muslim though nd was tempted to reply em..buh 2 wrongs will neva make a rite..jst take a look at d guys pics.mden u will knw he is frustrated.

1 Like

Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 02, 2015
softysparky:
Goodness and mercy shall follow us all the days of our lives, Amen.
why the us? U should comment something related to the topic
Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by agog: 7:30am On Feb 02, 2015
His rifle look very old, the type that get stuck in action..... God bless you soldier and all your colleagues in war front with Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 02, 2015
uchesino:
muib or mbu abi mibu anyone dat u ar castrated northern bastard Bleep u
Were leyi o
Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by uchesino(m): 7:31am On Feb 02, 2015
annurhaske:
It is Christianity that very useless
Religion.
kill ur self wit others nd 7 virgins awaits u in ur so called heaven hahahahaha. Ewu

1 Like

Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by tk4rd: 7:31am On Feb 02, 2015
ibeandrew7:
They say prayer conquereth all things.

Check out this photo of a Nigerian soldier embarking on a prayer before a battle with Boko Haram.

Source: http:///y1vUO
I always feel dis soft spot of concern wenever I see pictures of my friends that are soldiers.. I pray for them often, even though the soldiers I meet on the roads do harrass me some times. But then, soldiers are there at war with BH, just for our sake too,, and they are my friends or colleagues to my friends.

1 Like

Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by bbjummy: 7:36am On Feb 02, 2015
The battle is the LORD'S. U are victorious, soldier.
Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 02, 2015
ibeandrew7:
They say prayer conquereth all things.

Check out this photo of a Nigerian soldier embarking on a prayer before a battle with Boko Haram.

Source: http:///y1vUO

See d ancient riffle wey dem giv my brother. I hereby declare that no evil plans fasioned or weaponed against people like u shall prosper. U shall go n come back victorious. IJN amen

1 Like

Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 02, 2015
pureguide:
why the us? U should comment something related to the topic
Sue me, msteeew.
Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by tony1980: 7:38am On Feb 02, 2015
This Is A Picture That Touches The Heart!

100 Most Powerful Ways Guaranteed To Make More Money Everyday In Nigeria Now!

My Dear, Just Rush Now & Get Your Own Over 100 Hottest Business Opportunities, Free Financial Assistance & Latest Money Making Ideas Like Over 5,000 Other Nigerians Immediately Without Delay Right Now By Clicking On BusinessFinancialIdeas
When You Visit http://www.facebook.com/pages
Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 02, 2015
whatever being you believe in...let it/him see you through....

am almost not believing in anything at the moment....at the moment i said!!!
Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by jamst(m): 7:40am On Feb 02, 2015
this soldier is a big fool...that is how they put themselve and their families in danger
Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by MizMyColi(f): 7:41am On Feb 02, 2015
Ymodulus:
Only if he knows he was wasting his time. As no one answers his prayer

sadundecidedundecidedundecidedundecided
Even if you're so sure of your assertion, it'd be ignorant to think of it as an absolute.

There is twice as much we don't know than we do know.

If the thought of a God out there is what encourages him to face those evil people, something you and I, light years from now couldn't fathom, why don't you encourage him in any way you can?

Do you know if the OP is the one in the picture?

Sometimes, even when we know some persons are outrightly backward in their thinking, we the "enlightened" ought to show some sensitivity when stating our opinions, especially when it pertains life, its sacredness and death.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by erudean: 7:42am On Feb 02, 2015
Ymodulus:
What a heartless comment. It would have been better if u kept this to yourself. May God create in us human heart.
Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 02, 2015
Our soldiers are in God's hand.
Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by Idrismusty97(m): 7:43am On Feb 02, 2015
If that makes him feel better and boosts his moral then good. It really makes no difference anyway. Wish them good luck!
Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by asadike(f): 7:45am On Feb 02, 2015
Kudos brave soldier! Praying before battle is not an act of cowardice,and because you put your trust in God, u will go and you will return.

1 Like

Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by dammytosh: 7:49am On Feb 02, 2015
For the sake of Soldiers like this who die in their numbers because of corruption in the Military that is under equipping them despite the huge budget.

God will begin the termination of Jonathan's Government In Feb 14.

See this guy wearing ordinary Camouflag and that gun to face those animals.

If you are still alive Soldier, You are my hero.....
Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by pamdaniel(m): 7:50am On Feb 02, 2015
did he die?
Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by Proffdada: 7:51am On Feb 02, 2015
Ymodulus:
even if you want to contribute as an atheist, u r stupid. praying will set him mentally fit and apply adrenaline rush when needed than not praying at all. but I still know you need Jesus Christ in ur life

1 Like

Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by fulfillment22: 7:57am On Feb 02, 2015
You're only guessing the reason for his prayer...
Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by ShakurM(m): 8:00am On Feb 02, 2015
Ymodulus:
atheist?
Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by Brainwox(m): 8:02am On Feb 02, 2015
Ymodulus:
Common guy, dnt speak with the back of ur sense. How can u say that?

1 Like

Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 02, 2015
softysparky:

Sue me, msteeew.
lols its mtcheeeew not msteew
Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by nex(m): 8:04am On Feb 02, 2015
It's so unfortunate that all our soldiers now depend on is prayers. When 20 bullets are counted and handed to each Nigerian soldier, meanwhile Boko Haram has endless supply of ammunition. It's very sad the state which this government has put our military.

If these soldiers refuse to go to the battle field and fight with the little they have been handed by this corrupt government, they will still be sentenced to death by this same corrupt regime.
Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by gogodaye(m): 8:08am On Feb 02, 2015
watered:
Indeed this pix is touching. One thing I'll say is that if there's a man to pray there's a God to answer. Victory is from God alone.

Another BH of the numerous sympathisers just unmasked.....
I do not know what your issues with the Nigerian state are..most probably occasioned by the misfits who continuously ravish her resources....
Please be woman enough to take it on those folkswhon you applaud daily for the crumbs you pick off their dinner tables
Just leave Nigeria out of it.....
It is the weapons that they are not provided with that the few cowards within their rank and file unpatriotically abandon for Amir Shekau and his band of plundering religious brigandsto wreck havoc with.......
Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by bettercreature(m): 8:08am On Feb 02, 2015
He doesnt looks like a soldier to me,no wonder they are loosing the battle
This soldiers are really suffering may God help them
I was expecting to see a fully combat ready soldier with bullet proof vest,better weapons with several granades,Microscope and shuttle bag full of weapons
Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 02, 2015
Alphaoscar:
May God Almighty hear and answer our prayers and I pray for divine protection over all peace loving Nigerians.

Amen...!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire. "To You Young People, Take..." / Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It / The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.