Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) (71766 Views)

Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) / Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) / PHOTO: Another Nigerian Soldier Praying In Borno Before Attacking Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by davien(m): 10:16am On Feb 02, 2015
I thought David in the bible didn't need an ak47 and bullet-proof vests? grin
That prayer should give him the "full armor of the lord",so he can battle with nothing but a singlet,boxers and a slingshot... grin

3 Likes

Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by meccuno: 10:17am On Feb 02, 2015
herald9:

Kikikikigrin

people are using advanced weapons and explosives you dey talk of angel Michael sword...are you OK? grin

This is no medieval battle man.
Lolz....its too early to crack a rib.....

1 Like

Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by Bec(f): 10:20am On Feb 02, 2015
May thr Lord go with you
Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:25am On Feb 02, 2015
brownlord:
Now that's the real man, Loving this
U TOO CAN BECOME A REAL MAN BY JOINING THE CIVILIAN JTF.
Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by gidjah(m): 10:37am On Feb 02, 2015
Yes o!VICTORY IS TRUELY IS FROM GOD ALONE !FORWARD EVER, BACK WARD NEVER.
kibo:
March On Brave Soldier..March On

You will GO, You will SEE and You will CONQUER !!!

Victory is from God alone !!
Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by Ayodultimate(m): 10:37am On Feb 02, 2015
I love dat God weapon is the best
Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by Fawklicant: 10:39am On Feb 02, 2015
Where is the proof that he is going to face boko haram? This could well be just about any soldier doing his normal prayers before resuming his daily sentry duty. Useless report.

1 Like

Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by Forwetinnah: 10:42am On Feb 02, 2015
kibo:
March On Brave Soldier..March On

You will GO, You will SEE and You will CONQUER !!!

Victory is from God alone !!

Amen o!
Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by saintgid55(m): 10:42am On Feb 02, 2015
ibeandrew7:
They say prayer conquereth all things.

Check out this photo of a Nigerian soldier embarking on a prayer before a battle with Boko Haram.
e gud say u dey pray. But if e dey pray next time make e try hold e gun 4 e hand. The bible say watch and pray.
Source: http:///y1vUO

http://lindaikeji..de/2015/02/touching-photo-of-nigerian-soldier.html?m=1
Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by isaacgeorge544(m): 10:45am On Feb 02, 2015
God we help you to fight your battle for you.
Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by Nestoville(m): 10:55am On Feb 02, 2015
God bless our soldiers, victory is from God.......we only war for peace.
Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 02, 2015
May God protect you from evil
The Lord is your protection dear brother
Victory is yours
Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 02, 2015
This is ABSOLUTELY ungodly, uncaring and callous of Jonathan and the military hierarchy. Just look at the poor guy. No vest underneath not to talk of bullet proof vest. For God sake, how much is a bullet vest that is too much to safe a life of our HEROES?
The military really need a thorough restructuring. And the useless army chiefs are growing pot belly!

Look at his gun sef, AK 47 with no accessories! Where are the spare bullets?

With the amount being budgeted, our soldier can be kitted like these:

Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by Jasperwhizz(m): 11:52am On Feb 02, 2015
softysparky:
He is one of us, someone's son, brother, cousin,grandson, neighnour, boyfriend/hubby.

i pray goodness and mercy shall follow us all the days of our lives, Amen.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by munagi: 12:12pm On Feb 02, 2015
This picture brought tears to my eyes. My hero, God will surely grant answers to your prayer. My prayer is that God will grant us all victory over this menace called Boko Haram. You are always in my prayers, my heroes.
Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by kayslimshady(m): 12:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
So young, yet so brave!
Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by ebony2011(m): 12:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
I hope your prayer is for the insurgents to lay down their arms No more blood shed.
Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by folahann(m): 12:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by M4gunners: 12:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
And you shall go in peace and come back in peace in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 02, 2015
maxdozie:

keep talking Trash....
Commenting like A fool
what do you know? empty barrel! sit your bony ars down and let me teach you war stories. otondo!
Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by leofab(f): 1:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
Mosesm:
This is ABSOLUTELY ungodly, uncaring and callous of Jonathan and the military hierarchy. Just look at the poor guy. No vest underneath not to talk of bullet proof vest. For God sake, how much is a bullet vest that is too much to safe a life of our HEROES?
The military really need a thorough restructuring. And the useless army chiefs are growing pot belly!

Look at his gun sef, AK 47 with no accessories! Where are the spare bullets?

With the amount being budgeted, our soldier can be kitted like these:
sharrap; those are 'Special Forces'
Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 02, 2015
very sad..some people are dying so we can be alive...
Life is so effed up sometimes
Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by enigmatique(m): 2:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
God be with you my brave one. I cover you with Jesus' Blood coz He has died that we may all live. And I pray all this Boko Haram palaver will end soon, so you can go home to your wife and kids.
Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by clubone0502: 2:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
herald9:

Kikikikigrin

people are using advanced weapons and explosives you dey talk of angel Michael sword...are you OK? grin

I guess u missed Sunday school. ."no weapon fashioned against my anointed"
Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
May god go with you
Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by Jossyroyal1: 2:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
herald9:

Kikikikigrin

*U lack wisdom
*U lack understanding
*it is also obvious U lack knowledge of the holy Bible........

*****Proverbs 4 vs 7 reads
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom; and with all your getting get understanding...
Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by toshmann(m): 3:16pm On Feb 02, 2015
March on soldier
Dont mind the negative stuff you read on dacebook/nairaland/etc about you guys.

Millions of nigerians stand with you.

#heroesdontmakenoise
Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by Slimchase(m): 4:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
Prayer is da Key !
Wish Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥U̶̲̥̅̊ Gudluck Son.
Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by VoteWisely: 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
#VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely

Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by fireforfire: 5:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ymodulus:
Only if he knows he was wasting his time. As no one answers his prayer

Ode !
Re: Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) by danies1941(m): 5:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
davien:
I thought David in the bible didn't need an ak47 and bullet-proof vests? grin
That prayer should give him the "full armor of the lord",so he can battle with nothing but a singlet,boxers and a slingshot... grin

Bro-have you ever read analysis of warfare in the old testament? Try and watch the Military Channel and see how its analysed. Knowledge is light.

David's killing of Goliath was by strategy. An accurate sling shot to the right spot of the human body (especially an exposed path) resulted in instant death.
Try taking such and see if you will live!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ayo Fayose’s Daughter's Wedding To Odunlade Royal Family. Photos / Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire. "To You Young People, Take..." / Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.