Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,187 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party (71476 Views)

7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill / Throwback: How Nigerians Dressed To Church In 1982 / You Wont Believe How This Woman Dressed For A Party ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by Badgers14: 11:49am On Feb 02, 2015
rokiatu:
That awkward moment when you think you are so fly and young but you are not. grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

wink
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by Missmossy(f): 11:49am On Feb 02, 2015
Whats the name of this movie? shocked Don't tell me its for real? Chai grin
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by secretcode01: 11:50am On Feb 02, 2015
@baethany, your mama na amebo? grin
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by OXCUBA: 11:50am On Feb 02, 2015
THIS WOMAN TIME DON PASS NA .... ABI SHE NO GET MONEY TO DRESS WHEN SHE DEY RIHANNA AGE.

1 Like

Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by victors123: 11:51am On Feb 02, 2015
She most be crazy!!!! Useless woman nonesense
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by Lilimax(f): 11:52am On Feb 02, 2015
Such an ugly sight shocked
Cover up ma'am...

1 Like

Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by zubby29(m): 11:52am On Feb 02, 2015
we are gradually turning nairaland to an extension of LIB
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by floxyluv80(f): 11:52am On Feb 02, 2015
Am not sure she's married. If @all she is, she's not a responsible house wife

1 Like

Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 02, 2015
She left the spandex at home. That's our real Tolu there.
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by sassiemyk: 11:53am On Feb 02, 2015
mad person on the lose, get the chaaaaaaaiiiiinnnnnnnsssss

1 Like

Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by samplegirl(f): 11:53am On Feb 02, 2015
Notice me group, yeye dey smell!

1 Like

Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by spaggyy(m): 11:55am On Feb 02, 2015
Its her life
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by Balkan(m): 11:56am On Feb 02, 2015
one man's fish is another man's stock fish (okporoko)
I think I like boldness. show what you gat.

1 Like

Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by Capitano1(m): 11:56am On Feb 02, 2015
Hmmm na wa o

.SWEAT TOO MUCH
Order now or call as offer last.
Stay dry
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by Billygee2u: 11:57am On Feb 02, 2015
morhsuud22:
She must be high on cold water
ha ;Dha ;Dha grin
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by midform(m): 11:57am On Feb 02, 2015
Irritating and disgusting!!! Viewer discretion pls lol

1 Like

Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by Divineluv14(f): 11:57am On Feb 02, 2015
I think she escaped from a psychiatric home
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 02, 2015
This is stupidly funny........ grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by justynneke(f): 11:58am On Feb 02, 2015
Repeat is only for partial failure
Bros , gej failed woefully so na withdraw dem D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ give pple lyk A̶̲̥̅♏
jhidey08:
Very Disgusting.
Meanwhile, When a student fails in a class, he is asked to repeat d class. Since GEJ has failed in his first tenure, let him repeat too na grin grin grin
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 02, 2015
jomile:
for her mind now she dey hot,if na my mum I go deny her

Haha, Aunty jomile, e no reach that level now.

By the way, you're dangerously beautiful.
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by stonemind(f): 11:58am On Feb 02, 2015
rokiatu:
That awkward moment when you think you are so fly and young but you are not. grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

Nawaao Madam You just dey every where try take rest naaaaaw
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by passionate88: 11:59am On Feb 02, 2015
See the folds at her back and sides, that's one thing I hate about fat ladies... @topic, see black women mentality, I dey shame
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 02, 2015
OK
Women EMPOWERMENT...
She looks like a RUMINANT.....
LADIES BRAINs always growing..
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 02, 2015
stonemind:

Nawaao Madam You just dey every where try take rest naaaaaw
Am on my leave. grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin Lemme enjoy abi
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by MizMyColi(f): 12:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
dre11:
Very disgusting

I don't know who she is trying to impress with her flappy and folding body skin and her slippers bosom
She is a disgrace to motherhood

Go easy.
Don't outrightly judge a person if you have not walked their journey.

1 Like

Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by kushsy: 12:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
Noooooooo!!!! mad mothers are allowed to dance with their sons..she still love her son even if she is mad...guess she just walk in from the street
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by stan4guy6(m): 12:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
idd see gobe any she has many customer.
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by samplegirl(f): 12:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
LadyX:
Chai! How did she even get to leave the house looking like that undecided
She no get mirror for house

She get mirror, giant size for that matter but her foolishness covered it so she ain't seeing it.
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by clemz85(m): 12:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
Krasid:
Somebody must have decieved her that she looks good.

I bet, this one is true
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by Sajio(m): 12:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
what's the meaning of this? could this be fashion? Smh for her children..!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. / List Of 5 Oils For Hair Growth / 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.