Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party (71475 Views)

7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill / Throwback: How Nigerians Dressed To Church In 1982 / You Wont Believe How This Woman Dressed For A Party ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by asiwajumi(m): 12:46pm On Feb 02, 2015
mcocolok:
With her flat Ikebe like my oga own
u r talking about my wife? I will report u.lol I just notice thou
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by crackhouse(m): 12:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
That woman na old ashawo.

1 Like

Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by eminent007(m): 12:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
WTF to that?
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by ethylene: 12:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
Its true dat iron do rot. With her tattoo, sagged skin coupled with her mode of dress, she looks so rusty. Which I must say,is very risky.
*******calls for a shot of whisky while taking a second shocked look shocked at d pix********
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by Iyamar(f): 12:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
Bodunde001:
When some of our black ladies live abroad for some time, they just start acting crazy. Just imagine this!

http://www..com/2015/02/too-bad-see-how-this-married-woman.html
How do you know she is from Nigeria?
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by yemicoal(m): 1:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
MILF undecided
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by lesucreZA(f): 1:05pm On Feb 02, 2015
tongue Oops......
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by onenaira007: 1:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
Very ugly, old,dirty body
I would rather commit suicide than call this old shit my mom!damn she looks like a pork.
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by kandiikane(m): 1:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
PDPwayoo:

I dont see anything wrong with her dressing. Its her way, her world, her life. Telling her how to dress is like Boko Haram forcing you to become muslim extremist or telling u how to live.

As long her her mind carry am. she sexy.
I actually agree with this, even though I thought the dress was awful, if she feel ok and confident in it, why not. People shouldn't be forced to conform to societies demands or standards if they do not want to especially when it is detrimental to their mental Wellbeing. I am sure she is a great mother to her son.
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 02, 2015
onenaira007:

I would rather commit suicide than call this old shit my mom!damn she looks like a pork.
lol.This is a total disgrace.this is an invitation to who ever wuld like to kpansh her.d woman na Ashe
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by luluosas(m): 1:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
Bodunde001:
When some of our black ladies live abroad for some time, they just start acting crazy. Just imagine this!

http://www..com/2015/02/too-bad-see-how-this-married-woman.html
May God have mercy on her.
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by ellahzy(f): 1:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
[quote
author=jhidey08 post=30354380]Very Disgusting.
Meanwhile, When a student fails in a class, he is asked to repeat d
class. Since GEJ has failed in his first tenure, let him repeat too na
grin grin grin[/quote]

NA SO OO cheesysmiley

2 Likes

Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by jossyjoe25: 1:17pm On Feb 02, 2015
She must be high on a cheap drug!!
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by Godmother(f): 1:19pm On Feb 02, 2015
Not cool at all. Talk about trashy!

1 Like

Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by teejah03(m): 1:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
I seem not to believe dis post, "no attraction"
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
Cant believe a mother will wear something like this to an event like that..I really pity the kids who calls her "MOM".

1 Like

Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
Isn't she sexy grin
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by andyanders: 1:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
Sure I know the woman.She is a mad woman who just ran away. God protect those innocent children out there.
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by teejah03(m): 1:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
ellahzy:

NA SO OO cheesysmiley

Funny though

Buh GEJ can do it
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by ladodo: 1:56pm On Feb 02, 2015
ugly ladies are like dat, a ugly lady will wear anything to look sexy becos them they have money but d poor ugly ladies will wear something ok and presentable.
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by Forwetinnah: 1:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
That's a tranny not a woman
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by CallMeBIRA(f): 2:05pm On Feb 02, 2015
simdam500:
Did she took a bottle of orijin with her down there? undecided
Gbagaun
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by emmaginator: 2:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
age should always determine what one wears, decency is very important
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by redsun(m): 2:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
Some people are nudists and that does not make them crazy,it is just the way they feel about their bodies and they way they want to flaunts it.
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by bewla(m): 2:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ugly

1 Like

Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by Neplusultra(f): 2:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
Omg!!! *Facepalm*
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by bameyi(m): 2:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
My mama show up for event like that I will ask my dad to run a DNA test on all his kids ththat's a hole..
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
LadyX:

It's very possible. Some people can tell you how you look hot but deep down they're laughing at you. sad
Am embarrassed on her behalf. Does she even know how her back looks!
Lol.. Her back looks backward!
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by RomanyChi(f): 2:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
she's courageous enough, but.... undecided

Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
sinaj:
lol aint kul...she cudnt evn help her fallen empire with a bra wink...lukin lyk a mad woman lol...
LOL!!@ fallen empire
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
this more either be a Lagos or Edo woman cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. / List Of 5 Oils For Hair Growth / 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.