Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Buhari Losing His Popularity By The Second - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Losing His Popularity By The Second (1151 Views)

Man Collapses Over Fear Of Losing His House, Buruji Kashamu Comes To His Aid / $2.1b arms deal:Buhari Is Losing His Integrity - Okupe / Buhari Losing His Popularity By The Second (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Losing His Popularity By The Second by ahaika23: 10:24am On Feb 02, 2015
With his latest plan to run away from the Channels debate, a lot of his supporters are gradually retracting their stance of GMB. Apparently, the man isn't much of what they thought. If he can shy away from a common debate, he can never be committed to catering for the needs of the common man

Re: Buhari Losing His Popularity By The Second by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 02, 2015
I thought I was the only one that noticed. If you can run away from 'ordinary' debates, it means you have no manifesto of your own and will end up being pushed around by someone like tinubu. Being a general, I know you won't allow that, and this may end up giving us a 'worse' Nigeria. Oga go and debate!!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Losing His Popularity By The Second by ahaika23: 10:46am On Feb 02, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
I thought I was the only one that noticed. If you can run away from 'ordinary' debates, it means you have no manifesto of your own and will end up being pushed around by someone like tinubu. Being a general, I know you won't allow that, and this may end up giving us a 'worse' Nigeria. Oga go and debate!!!
Is he afraid of Jonathan? Obviously YES!
Re: Buhari Losing His Popularity By The Second by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 02, 2015
ahaika23:
Is he afraid of Jonathan? Obviously YES!
I agree with you. He might also be afraid of questions about his past.
Re: Buhari Losing His Popularity By The Second by Bayswater: 10:56am On Feb 02, 2015
Buhari can't even debate himself.

That's the change the north and some of my Yoruba people are trying to force on us.
Re: Buhari Losing His Popularity By The Second by ellechrystal(f): 10:58am On Feb 02, 2015
Very sad
Re: Buhari Losing His Popularity By The Second by ayukdaboss(m): 10:59am On Feb 02, 2015
In your dreams.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Losing His Popularity By The Second by olosk(m): 5:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
Buhari ko run ghan!
Re: Buhari Losing His Popularity By The Second by double0seven(m): 5:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
stupid thread, stupid people stupid comments

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Losing His Popularity By The Second by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 09, 2015
After u lie to ur self finish.....shout sai buhari!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Losing His Popularity By The Second by ahaika23: 6:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
Iyanda49:
After u lie to ur self finish.....shout sai buhari!
What does INEC stand for?
Re: Buhari Losing His Popularity By The Second by abacus(m): 6:09pm On Feb 09, 2015
If only the OP knows the meaning of mefun..

(1) (Reply)

Police Uncover 19 ‘giant Bombs’ In Adamawa Bush / How Obasanjo Dealt With Me, Reshaped My Life – Tinubu / What Percentage Of Inec Held Elections Has Apc Won?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.