Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,733 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:09 AM

I Need your Advice - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need your Advice (25249 Views)

In Pains! Your advice needed / Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband / Dear Family, A Depressed Soul Needs Your Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need your Advice by cococandy(f): 7:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
bukatyne:

I am leaving This marriage If you do not apologize bla bla is verbal abuse?

I am very confused here.

You didn't know? She was supposed to kneel down beg him and fault herself for having let him stray in the first place.

When she asked what he was using the condoms for and he shushed her, she was supposed to apologize immediately for asking questions that don't concern her instead of verbally and emotionally abusing him by saying she wants to leave.

Poor guy lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
Re: I Need your Advice by bukatyne(f): 7:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nonso23:

Although that was a sidenote i will still oblige you

Sorry that doesn't help you here

If the OP is verbally abusive, her husband is also so they are same here
Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nonso23:

Did he cheat with you you seem to know a lot. OP this may be the lady that called and harassed you on phone o. grin
Madam emotional alligator where is your proof. Video? Photo? anything substantial.
If i see condom with my wife i will calmly ask her what she needed them for. Not conclude that she is cheating.
Besides a woman carrying a MALE condom is lightyears apart from a man doing the same.

Heheheheehe. So a man can be this gullible and blind? your wife will enjoy your weak self. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: I Need your Advice by crackhaus: 7:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
Is it just me, or did the poster's story get more sensational after her initial OP?

That aside, the way you talked about your husband on this thread can be likened to how a woman talks about someone she truly detests - so I don't see why you should even want an apology.
Take a walk already and quit longing for sympathy here.

1 Like

Re: I Need your Advice by 5minsmadness: 7:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
Op.

Op.

Op.

How many times did i call you.

Unless you are not b***a then I'm sorry.

But if you are, then YOU ARE LYING.
And I will call your husband to this thread if you don't tell the truth.
Your husband cheating would have been the first thing you would have said, not his proud ways.
Now you have gotten the pity party you wanted by mentioning condoms and things that were not originally there.

Unless you are not the lady whose husband has currently asked the gateman to give the keys back to you br***a.

Correct your story o.
Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
soulglo:

He will not confront her because he knows she was only using them to fetch water. It's not like he saw her hanging off a man's penis or anything. How can he assume that it was not for fetching water. He is not a fool nah

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
carefreewannabe:

It's sometimes easier said than done.

What exactly is difficult? You set yourself up for years of failure because of what Anyway I expect she is grovelling right about now. My sisters and our love for eating shi-t
Nonso23:

They are his reasons no matter how silly they are. Who are you to prescribe the kind of lifestyle he adopts grin

His wife!

And they are your silly reasons, silly is an understatement.

Stop smoking cheap weed.
At least you will slap only yourself anyway take care though so from slap it doesn't degenerate to suicidal thoughts o grin

Suicidal thoughts because of a man? grin grin grin grin grin

My belle oooooo

1 Like

carefreewannabe:

To be honest dear, I don't blame him. Women fall for this crap every day. He has learned what works with women and he uses it. He is not weak, he is opportunistic.

Too bad for such women. This is why women ought to be educated and enlightened so their brains wont be turned around by opportunists!! It takes a strong willed woman to avoid such.
Re: I Need your Advice by 5minsmadness: 7:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
crackhaus:
Is it just me, or did the poster's story get more sensational after her initial OP?

That aside, the way you talked about your husband on this thread can be likened to how a woman talks about someone she truly detests - so I don't see why you should even want an apology.
Take a walk already and quit longing for sympathy here.
I was shocked to come back to this thread this evening and see all this. Unless she is not the one which I am still waiting for her to refute then the second part of the story is a big lie.
Re: I Need your Advice by raumdeuter: 7:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
5minsmadness:
Op.

Op.

Op.

How many times did i call you.

Unless you are not b***a then I'm sorry.

But if you are, then YOU ARE LYING.
And I will call your husband to this thread if you don't tell the truth.
Your husband cheating would have been the first thing you would have said, not his proud ways.
Now you have gotten the pity party you wanted by mentioning condoms and things that were not originally there.

Unless you are not the lady whose husband has currently asked the gateman to give the keys back to you br***a.

Correct your story o.

Auntie Brenda.

Some people say you are adding pepper and salt to your story

1 Like

Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Too bad for such women. This is why women ought to be educated and enlightened so their brains wont be turned around by opportunists!! It takes a strong willed woman to avoid such.

Educated and with a healthy self-esteem.
Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
aisha2:

What exactly is difficult? You set yourself up for years of failure because of what Anyway I expect she is grovelling right about now. My sisters and our love for eating shi-t

Because of psychological issues and / or lack of money and job prospects or a supportive family.
Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Educated and with a healthy self-esteem.

True. Especially the bolded. Very very important.

2 Likes

Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nonso23:

Which one you buy give me cheesy

Brother, if you were rolling with me, you would do it the Snoop Doggy Dogg Style. grin

Stop smoking cheap weed and when you do, don't post. wink
Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: I Need your Advice by bukatyne(f): 7:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nonso23:

It is a matter of who doesn;t want it anymore. Not who started it thankfully.

Excuse me?

And doesn't want it anymore = going extremely to call her bluff?

Now I know you are joking
Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Because of psychological issues and / or lack of money and job prospects or a supportive family.

Goodluck to her
Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nonso23:

Leave me alone abeg jowe i don't need you to tell me if i am weak or not nor do i need to prove anything to you. Focus on your own life first lest it becomes the synonym for babylon grin

Hehehehehee. Weakling! "Oh no she cant cheat on me, i give it to her the way she likes. I am not a one minute man. those condoms must be balloons for our neighbors". Hehehehehe.

5 Likes

Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nonso23:

[s]Nah your weed is too cheap i roll with intergallactical supplies.[/s]
Heavenly is an understatement to the feeling you get with just one puff cheesy

It's obvious you are extremely high on something, not sure it's weed, though. grin
Nonso23:

Your own life dey look you like statue wey wan collaspe na another person own dey give constipation. Sorry your condition is irredeemable smiley smiley

A retired runs girl turned holy mary will fit you well well o. so she turn your head round and round and round. hehehehe.
Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Hehehehehee. Weakling! "Oh no she cant cheat on me, i give it to her the way she likes. I am not a one minute man. those condoms must be balloons for our neighbors". Hehehehehe.

I thought they were balloons. I bought them for our daughter's birthday party. grin grin grin
Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
Re: I Need your Advice by bukatyne(f): 7:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
cococandy:

You didn't know? She was supposed to kneel down beg him and fault herself for having let him stray in the first place.

When she asked what he was using the condoms for and he shushed her, she was supposed to apologize immediately for asking questions that don't concern her instead of verbally and emotionally abusing him by saying she wants to leave.

Poor guy lipsrsealed

Very poor guy
Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nonso23:

That is your own personal assessment. oxford advanced learners still defines silly the same way grin

Na so them dey talk cheesy Na your type go do 100 days dry fasting for one kind yeye man. grin

What makes you think that all women are like the women in your life? grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Sucking On Babies' Nostrils By Mothers/wives - Hygienic Or Not? / Its Our One Year Anniversary / Has Your Mum Priced Something In Your Presence & You Start To Pity The Seller?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.