Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here - Business To Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here (23617 Views)

High Grade Gems And Precious Stones For Sale / Free Overseas Buyers Contacts For Cashewnut,bitter Kola And Cow Gallstones / Fresh Precious Stone(gemstone)available For Serious Buyers Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 29, 2018
What a wonderful business opportunities in Nigeria of our era, I really appreciate the creator of this thread and majority of us that have contributed to it. It will be good of us if we can create whatsapp group from this forum and connect with each other from there because some of us might be out of this platform for long. It would be strictly about gemstones business discussion. we will trap people's contact here to create the group and if your whatsapp contact is not here and interested please kindly drop it with us. Let's keep the business spirit high. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here by corpROYAL(m): 6:16am On Feb 26, 2018
kiss

1 Like

Re: Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here by corpROYAL(m): 6:28am On Feb 26, 2018
kiss
Re: Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here by corpROYAL(m): 10:06pm On Feb 26, 2018
susiivy:
hello i have this stones but don't know what it is

kiss
Re: Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here by akpogbenz(m): 1:05am On Feb 28, 2018
We have available Blak Tourmaline, Crystal quartz, Amethyst. If you are interested reach me on 07054357729
Re: Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here by corpROYAL(m): 5:49am On Mar 01, 2018
kiss

1 Like

Re: Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here by corpROYAL(m): 2:14pm On Mar 01, 2018
kiss
Re: Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here by MannyG: 5:01pm On Mar 26, 2018
Good day great Miners and Dealers! Please we are looking for Buyers of Ruby that are not clear, the type used for Cabushun, pendant, etc. Good quantity available. For more information Contact me via whatsapp - 08052071760. Thank you!
Re: Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here by saheedandu(m): 3:55pm On Oct 22, 2018
I am looking for buyers for TALC STONE,I have it on large quantity, location OYO STATE.. anyone interested in buying should call or Whatsapp this number 07083333778
Re: Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here by Buytruth(m): 9:37am On Jan 14, 2019
Hello house! I am looking for partners or sponsor or investor or finance. We have a site which we have done a little prospecting and detected Tourmaline, Agate, Emerald there, and we believe that when we go deep more will be detected. The site was very big that may take us to 10-15 years mining there. We have done the coordinate already it was free.
Please show your area that you interested by call this number: 08034977199.
Thanks.
Re: Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here by Bjzack1120: 2:02pm On Jan 25, 2019
Please I have gemstones of different type n quality I need a buyer

1 Like

Re: Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here by mayhills082: 8:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
Imperial topaz, morganite and watermelon and black tourmaline available in quantity. contact 09074984693 on WhatsApp or calls...contact for pics and price, pls only serious buyers. thanks
Re: Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here by Tablet999(m): 8:22pm On Feb 28, 2019
do you have buyers for tantalite ore, zinc ore, manganese ore lead ore ,iron ore, copper ore call me 2349061744621 ,2348082604455
Re: Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here by Tablet999(m): 8:32pm On Feb 28, 2019
I have lead ore, manganese ore, ironore, zinc ore, copper ore,tantaliteore 2349061744621
Re: Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here by Mailthaddeus(m): 6:50pm On Mar 13, 2019
Okeme01:

CAN YOU DELIVER LEAD ORE TO LAGOS.
I can. WhatsApp me for details
Re: Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here by nonyowen: 8:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
Hi guys been while. Please does anyone have or know some who have large quantities of gold? I need very large quantities and I don't have enough to service my order. If anyone does hit me up let's do business number is still 08066882318
Re: Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here by shannypet(f): 10:18pm On May 09, 2019
Topaz and cassiterite available in large quantities at a give away price. Serious buyers should call or add me on whatsapp 08137689571
Re: Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here by abrahamjulius(m): 2:38pm On Jul 04, 2019
Hello
i am a local miner in the North. I have large quantity of gem stone other precious stones.
Kindly contact for pictures and price. At Nigeriaalive2018@gmail.com or call; 09058530620 or 08063178103
my company name is CRYSTAL-J

Re: Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here by corpROYAL(m): 9:14am On Jul 06, 2019
I congratulate the people who have been following this thread and l believe a lot had benefited.

There are alot of people here calling and clamoring for a joint group for gemstones, minerals sourcing, educations, identification, selling and other related matters.
pray that The Lord shall open doors and grant all our heart desires concerning our business. See you there !
Edited..

1 Like

Re: Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here by shannypet(f): 12:32pm On Jul 18, 2019
Call or Whatsapp 08137689571 for your gemstones. We have morganite, aquamarine, zircon, spinel, rubellite, sapphire, ruby, topaz, amethyst, aqua beryl, green garnet and fluorite. Message to see the pictures. Only serious buyers please
Re: Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here by kayvine4u: 7:57am On Jul 23, 2019
Hi, can u help me identify a set of stones i have and evaluate it. How do i send a picture of it to u?

quote author=corpROYAL post=65398557]

Contact me, l will help you out. People can testify to that event here[/quote]
Re: Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here by emmajodeci(m): 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2019
EMONARCH GLOBAL CONCEPTS is a reputable company which is into buying and selling of precious and gemstones. we deal with foreign and local investors who are into this business. we are always open for business and and you can ask us for sapphires, tourmaline, aquamarines and any gemstones. you can contact us via emonarchglobalconcepts@gmail.com  . 08065563856, 09030539748
Re: Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here by balogunolamilek(m): 12:24pm On Sep 17, 2019
Minehub, an outsourcing agency for mining products. Contact us for your products both Sellers and buyers on 08103477196.

Re: Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here by susiivy: 9:59am On Sep 21, 2019
corpROYAL:
I congratulate the people who have been following this thread and l believe a lot had benefited a lot.

There are alot clamoring for a joint group for gemstones sourcing, educations, identification, selling and other related matters. Out of this we are now having a group for that. Click on the group link if you are interested
https:///DiGYRMIK24N61BvlBJZHdq
pray that The Lord shall out doors and grant all our heart desires concerning our business. See you there !

The link is not working
Re: Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here by dlaw70(m): 5:58pm On Oct 21, 2019
corpROYAL:
I am actually into gemstone semi precious stone, precious stone business. I want to use this medium to reach out to the people that is into this business and well as the upcoming one that we can network here and help each other to network business together and help ourselves. As for me i am into Tourmaline, aquamarine, emerald, sapphire and Garnet for now. I source for people who need it, I buy, I sell and I train people in this business. if you are interested in this discussion you are welcome to contribute and help each other. ask question, contribute and network.

Thanks and kudos to Mr seun for setting up a forum like this that has benefit many people both in africa and the rest of the world.
I have some stones I will need u to help me verify what they are.call me on 08120572518.i will send their pictures

Re: Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here by corpROYAL(m): 9:44am On Oct 24, 2019
cry
Re: Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here by corpROYAL(m): 9:51am On Oct 24, 2019
emmajodeci:
EMONARCH GLOBAL CONCEPTS is a reputable company which is into buying and selling of precious and gemstones. we deal with foreign and local investors who are into this business. we are always open for business and and you can ask us for sapphires, tourmaline, aquamarines and any gemstones. you can contact us via emonarchglobalconcepts@gmail.com  . 08065563856, 09030539748 

Re: Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here by corpROYAL(m): 9:56am On Oct 24, 2019
shannypet:
Call or Whatsapp 08137689571 for your gemstones. We have morganite, aquamarine, zircon, spinel, rubellite, sapphire, ruby, topaz, amethyst, aqua beryl, green garnet and fluorite. Message to see the pictures. Only serious buyers please
kiss
Re: Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here by corpROYAL(m): 10:02am On Oct 24, 2019
abrahamjulius:
Hello
i am a local miner in the North. I have large quantity of gem stone other precious stones.
Kindly contact for pictures and price. At Nigeriaalive2018@gmail.com or call; 09058530620 or 08063178103
my company name is CRYSTAL-J
kiss

1 Like

Re: Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here by susiivy: 10:21am On Oct 24, 2019
corpROYAL:

Follow join the group by following this link

https:///FFMK37Mhtu9HLsxzzwoKJY

The link is not working

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cosmetics, Adhesives, Lubricants, inks, detergents etc Production formulations / Pure Water Machine (DINGLI) / How To Produce Dettol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.