Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain (49319 Views)

Top Poorest Countries In The World - 2016 List / David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU / The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 05, 2015
tsdarkside:

THE WHITE-RACE IS USELESS TO CIVILIZATION!!!!! angry angry angry

ABSOLUTLY USELESS...

THEY SHOULD ALL GO KILL THEM SELFS......

i hope soon,none of them is left here on planet earth.... tongue tongue tongue

i hope they all die out!!!!! cool cool cool cool

Ok smiley)))))))
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 05, 2015
cap28:

Isnt it funny how a Slavic dog who only speaks broken english can call a black person a monkey but has forgotten that Hitler regarded all Slavic people as sub human and worthy of only one destination after being worked to death on a concentration camp - THE GAS CHAMBER!!!

And? Am not slavic btw u idiott smiley) and plus its history. So who cares
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 05, 2015
cap28:

You are a filthy Slavic dog, Hitler compared you and your people to beasts of burden without an iota of intelligence, that's why he packed you onto freight trains and deported you to Auschwitz and Dachau.
Go and ask your grandparents about how they burrowed away in holes in order to escape Hitler's SS.
Black is beautiful, we don't age quickly and the melanin in our skin keeps our skin supple and youthful even when we are old, when a white woman reaches age 30 she is finished physically everything on her body collapses and she desperately resorts to plastic surgery in order to stay youthful.

You would kill to have our asses and our lips - uh uh I forgot many of you are using silicone to get our asses and lips - shame on you descendant of a cave dwelling monstrosity. grin grin grin

I hate african curves. Its disgusting. And your way of chosing idols is disturbing. U should seek for help in mental institution. If white is monstrosity so why u having mixed kids? Black is beauty etc but character- god help the world. Yourself - how did u end up in europe? Sham marriage with slavic dog? Loool
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 05, 2015
cap28:

Isnt it funny how a Slavic dog who only speaks broken english can call a black person a monkey but has forgotten that Hitler regarded all Slavic people as sub human and worthy of only one destination after being worked to death on a concentration camp - THE GAS CHAMBER!!!

I guess next your step is idolising isis and boko haram
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by cap28: 11:29am On Mar 05, 2015
gofyourself:

And? Am not slavic btw u idiott smiley) and plus its history. So who cares

Why are you ashamed of your origin grin grin

Is it because Hitler described you people as sub human?
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by tsdarkside(m): 11:34am On Mar 05, 2015
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 05, 2015
cap28:

Why are you ashamed of your origin grin grin

Is it because Hitler described you people as sub human?

hmmm which part u dont understand that am not slavic? smiley))) pure ignorance and listening only your own truth. Typical
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 05, 2015
tsdarkside:

DONT MESS WITH US!!!!!!! angry angry angry

DARK-WARRIORS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoW3Si-2jHo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDLPwhcq_PQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eT9uZMaUDCE

BRING IT ON!!!! angry angry angry

Ruff ruff smiley)) shaking in my boots smiley))
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by cap28: 11:37am On Mar 05, 2015
gofyourself:

I hate african curves. Its disgusting. And your way of chosing idols is disturbing. U should seek for help in mental institution. If white is monstrosity so why u having mixed kids? Black is beauty etc but character- god help the world. Yourself - how did u end up in europe? Sham marriage with slavic dog? Loool

I hate European flat asses, dead eyes , limp hair and haggard faces.

Did I say Hitler was my idol - I simply demonstrated that a European (Hitler) regarded fellow Europeans (your Slavic people) as lower than rats hence his decision to gas as many of them as he could.

My idols are true heroes eg Thomas Sankara, Malcolm X and Marcus Garvey.

You need to focus your anger on those European Neo Nazis in the UK, Germany, Russia and the United States who still regard Hitler as their hero okay wink wink

I don't need to engage in a sham marriage as I was born in the UK fool.

Also the Africans who marry those white slags n Europe only do so for one thing - PASSPORT AND NOT LOVE.

The majority of African men who marry white women usually abandon them after they have got their passports and go back to Africa to find themselves aproper wife not a public bicycle that everyone has taken a ride on.
cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 05, 2015
wink
[/quote][quote author=cap28 post=31322951]

Did I say Hitler was my idol - I simply demonstrated that a European (Hitler) regarded fellow Europeans (your Slavic people) as lower than rats hence his decision to gas as many of them as he could.

You need to focus your anger on those European Neo Nazis in the UK, Germany, Russia and the United States who still regard Hitler as their hero okay wink wink

Also the Africans who marry those white slags n Europe only do so for one thing - PASSPORT AND NOT LOVE.

The majority of African men who marry white women usually abandon them after they have got their passports and go back to Africa to find themselves aproper wife not a public bicycle that everyone has taken a ride on.
cheesy cheesy

Yh i guess thats why nigerians themselves reffering to their nigerian girls as prostitutessmiley nobody asked u to like us smiley did i ask? Noooo. Did smbd ask Nooo. So what u r talking about. I noticed that u r going off the topic so frequently. Bashing english language so bad, but was born in here and speak it everyday, parents came to see better future for u and still u r ungratefull shitt. Probably u have to much and not value it anymore. Why u r calling me fool? Did i know that u was born here? So because i dont know u - am a fool.interesting logics

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 05, 2015
cap28:

cheesy cheesy

Did i say that nigerians marry for love? Nooo. so why u r trying to prove to me that its for papers and not love? Did i ask u that?
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by cap28: 11:51am On Mar 05, 2015
gofyourself:
wink

Yh i guess thats why nigerians themselves reffering to their nigerian girls as prostitutessmiley nobody asked u to like us smiley did i ask? Noooo. Did smbd ask Nooo. So what u r talking about. I noticed that u r going off the topic so frequently. Bashing english language so bad, but was born in here and speak it everyday, parents came to see better future for u and still u r ungratefull shitt. Probably u have to much and not value it anymore. Why u r calling me fool? Did i know that u was born here? So because i dont know u - am a fool.interesting logics

grin grin grin

And eastern European women are what?
I wish I could show you some of the begging emails I receive daily from eastern European prostitutes begging me to bring them over to the UK for marriage. Eastern European women are the biggest whores in Europe everybody knows that, ever heard of the saying that those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones? To call you a fool is an insult to fools, remove the log in your eye before commenting about the speck in someone else's mor.on.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by tsdarkside(m): 11:55am On Mar 05, 2015
cap28:

cheesy cheesy

gbam...
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 05, 2015
cap28:

grin grin grin

I wish I could show you some of the begging emails I receive daily from eastern European prostitutes begging me to bring them over to the UK for marriage. Eastern European women are the biggest whores in Europe everybody knows that, ever heard of the saying that those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones? To call you a fool is an insult to fools, remove the log in your eye before commenting about the speck in someone else's mor.on.

And ? Your point of all this? Btw u called me a fool so now is an insult to fools. Stop changing your mind. Saying one than contradict yourself. smiley)))
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
[left][/left]
cap28:

grin grin grin

Why r u telling me about your emails? Do i care about your life? Did i personally emailed you? Why r u telling me this shitt?!
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
cap28:

grin grin grin

Long time in your idiocy, mister Crap! Just admit you can't get the eastern European pretty women laid because you have a slim pocket, you poor man. You are another loser crying out about women in a public forum. You suck, dude. Misogynist! angry lipsrsealed cry
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Craigston: 5:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
Ilaje44:

There was no time the Naira was higher than the pound. When we changed to the decimal currency system in 1973, one Naira was 10 Shilling. One pound was 2 Naira. If you listen to elderly speak in Yoruba, they still count in "poun". Poun kan (2 Naira), poun meji (4 Naira), poun mewa (20 Naira) etc.

The Naira was only higher than the Dollar until olori buruku somebody introduced the structural adjustment programs from the IMF , after having conducted a kind of opinion polls where most Nigerians rejected the SAP terms. After this, the gap toothed devil promised not to implement SAP, but later did the opposite.
Oops! Thanks for correcting me.
Btw another vampire of that class is aspiring to rule, not to lead, Nigeria again.
SAP really sapped Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by igbo2011(m): 6:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
gofyourself:

so if you are so smart country- stop that milking! so much money so much potential but can't even get electricity issues resolved in country! stop complaining and start acting. so far i can't see the progress what so ever. at least be thankful to europe for english language and your jesus otherwise would be still sitting in a tree!

We were not sitting in trees, we had great civilizations that rivaled anyone anywhere in the world. We are gods of this planet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdKqRRQyojE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaQiGDZVDz4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Je0K0BAJ1hY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KL7-Y4_3QMs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKG6Ei505GQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wa0st_aMjmA

http://issuu.com/african.descendants/docs/unesco_courier_1959_africa_s_lost_past__the_startl

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by delishpot: 7:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
cap28:

shut it please! You are so ignorant.
Dimwits like you are always focusing on the so called injustice that Africans mete out to their fellow Africans but never mention the architects of the problem. You never mention the mass murder of Africans by Europeans all thooughout slavery and colonialism and you never ever discuss the ongoing wars that take place in Africa over our resources which are all engineered by Europeans. Has any African ever dropped an atomic bomb on a country killing hundreds of thousands of people in one go? Has any African dropped napalm on the vegetation of a country simply because the people of that country refused to surrender their sovereignty? But many European nations have done this and continue to do this right up to now but i.diots like you refuse to see any of these injustices and instead spend your time blabbing about Africa this and Africa that. Your talking about how wicked we are to each other - did you know how an insignificant country like Belgium became rich? It stole an entire country in Africa by the name of DRC, for those who don't know DRC has an estimated mineral wealth of over $24 trillion, at the time that King Leopold stole that country it was a rich source of rubber, Leopold and his soldiers converted the entire population of that country into slave labour with men, women and children forced to go into the forest to tap rubber from the trees, anyone who did not bring back enough rubber for the day had one of their limbs chopped off. I bet you didn't know that - now that you know that would you call the European a barbaric animal for doing that? Would you call him an inhuman, greedy, satanic monstrosity for meting out such barbarism on his fellow human being - I bet you will still keep kissing his feet and thanking him for bringing you civilisation like that dirty Slavic white dog (gofyourself) tried to imply in one of her earlier posts.
May god have mercy on you ignoramuses.

Ok slave. You have spoken ya mind. Now move on.
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
[left][/left]
cap28:

shut it please! You are so ignorant.
Dimwits like you are always focusing on the so called injustice that Africans mete out to their fellow Africans but never mention the architects of the problem. You never mention the mass murder of Africans by Europeans all thooughout slavery and colonialism and you never ever discuss the ongoing wars that take place in Africa over our resources which are all engineered by Europeans. Has any African ever dropped an atomic bomb on a country killing hundreds of thousands of people in one go? Has any African dropped napalm on the vegetation of a country simply because the people of that country refused to surrender their sovereignty? But many European nations have done this and continue to do this right up to now but i.diots like you refuse to see any of these injustices and instead spend your time blabbing about Africa this and Africa that. Your talking about how wicked we are to each other - did you know how an insignificant country like Belgium became rich? It stole an entire country in Africa by the name of DRC, for those who don't know DRC has an estimated mineral wealth of over $24 trillion, at the time that King Leopold stole that country it was a rich source of rubber, Leopold and his soldiers converted the entire population of that country into slave labour with men, women and children forced to go into the forest to tap rubber from the trees, anyone who did not bring back enough rubber for the day had one of their limbs chopped off. I bet you didn't know that - now that you know that would you call the European a barbaric animal for doing that? Would you call him an inhuman, greedy, satanic monstrosity for meting out such barbarism on his fellow human being - I bet you will still keep kissing his feet and thanking him for bringing you civilisation like that dirty Slavic white dog (gofyourself) tried to imply in one of her earlier posts.
May god have mercy on you ignoramuses.

Whats the point of talking to u if u just bark your "truth"
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
cap28:

grin grin grin

What happened? Cant handle the conversation with logics and its not according to u? smiley)) throwing random facts is smart innit? But to talk to the point is somehow complicated for u smiley))
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by igbo2011(m): 8:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
gofyourself:

So what happened? smiley)))

Slavery colonialism neocolonialism abd miseducation

AFRICA A Voyage of Discovery in HD: The Bible and The Gun - Episode 5/8 ...:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAK5gYRmfII

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by igbo2011(m): 8:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
igbo2011:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmqeljkPAcY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irDWdqOvjVA

you know what? if you were such a brilliant nation with brilliant kings and traditions- why you didn't stand up and survive? my country has been occupied several times, however, my people never let themselves to brain wash and knew whats better for them. probably still containing same mentality about freedom, speech and knowledge. so you are not gonna prove me that there was no way nigeria could be more united against brain wash!
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by igbo2011(m): 9:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
gofyourself:

you know what? if you were such a brilliant nation with brilliant kings and traditions- why you didn't stand up and survive? my country has been occupied several times, however, my people never let themselves to brain wash and knew whats better for them. probably still containing same mentality about freedom, speech and knowledge. so you are not gonna prove me that there was no way nigeria could be more united against brain wash!

Where are you from?
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by sexylogan(m): 10:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
gofyourself:

What happened? Cant handle the conversation with logics and its not according to u? smiley)) throwing random facts is smart innit? But to talk to the point is somehow complicated for u smiley))

It's difficult for most people to present their case in an argument without being sentimental and insultive.
I've been on this forum for a while and I've come to expect the worst possible responses.
Some people will say something very derogatory just to get a response from you.
I've read some of your posts and u seem to be very objective.
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by morpheus24: 10:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
gofyourself:

Wonder why a pale faced cave mutant from Europe is bothered about anything that has to do with black people or Nigerians for that matter.

Don't you have other pressing issues like the islamization of Europe to deal with

White people?

***SHAKING MY HEAD*****

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
morpheus24:

Wonder why a pale faced cave mutant from Europe is bothered about anything that has to do with black people or Nigerians for that matter.

Don't you have other pressing issues like the islamization of Europe to deal with

White people?

***SHAKING MY HEAD*****
g

Do u have problem that am here?!
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
sexylogan:

It's difficult for most people to present their case in an argument without being sentimental and insultive.
I've been on this forum for a while and I've come to expect the worst possible responses.
Some people will say something very derogatory just to get a response from you.
I've read some of your posts and u seem to be very objective.

Ive been here awhile as well. Its not me who started being sentimental and insulting and racist in this case!
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 05, 2015
igbo2011:

Where are you from?

What difference does it make?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Russell Goreraza Buys 2 Rolls Royce Limousines (Photos. Video) / Germany Begins Massive Clean-up Effort Costing BILLIONS ( Pictures) / Putin's Nuclear Comments Lead To Rush For Iodine In Central Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.