Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain (49328 Views)

Top Poorest Countries In The World - 2016 List / David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU / The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Franchise21(m): 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
Basically, UK doesn't hv any natural resources in abundance. Their govt get revenue from excess taxation. so Wats my biznez wiv dem?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
if sweeden is most loved, why is Julian Asange hidding in Ecuador embassy for yrs. .....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
Yes o their is lot of hatred from those Britain and thy be like u ape get back to ur country undecided dey don't want us anywhere around them.. God help us sha

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by stanisbaratheon: 1:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
peckhamboi:
Ten most favourable countries

1. Australia

2. Canada

3. USA

4. Netherlands

5. Sweden

6. Norway

7. Ireland

8. Germany

9. Italy

10. Spain

Ten most unfavourable countries

1. Russia

2. North Korea

3. Israel

4. Iran

5. Pakistan

6. Ukraine

7. Nigeria

8. Saudi Arabia

9. Turkey

10. Argentina

http://metro.co.uk/2015/02/01/which-countries-do-british-people-like-and-dislike-the-most-5044865/

funny enough, the so called most hated countries are the major investors in the uk

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Craigston: 1:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
Up till the 1980,with just a traveling passport, any Nigerian can board a flight to England and on entry will be given automatic 2weeks stay.

This is how all the Tokunbos in their mid 30's and above earned their britico Pali
Naira was higher than the pound then. So they wanted to create a sycophant alliance with us. Opportunists.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Samirana360(m): 1:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
Who wan lik a corrupt con3 lik nigeria....we ar bad...dat's d fact

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by lucianohase(m): 1:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
peckhamboi:
Ten most favourable countries

1. Australia

2. Canada

3. USA

4. Netherlands

5. Sweden

6. Norway

7. Ireland

8. Germany

9. Italy

10. Spain

Ten most unfavourable countries

1. Russia

2. North Korea

3. Israel

4. Iran

5. Pakistan

6. Ukraine

7. Nigeria

8. Saudi Arabia

9. Turkey

10. Argentina

http://metro.co.uk/2015/02/01/which-countries-do-british-people-like-and-dislike-the-most-5044865/
Any average Nigerian with a sound knowledge of who the brits are will hate them and not whorship them! As for me,I prefer the french,the canadians and the Yanks(us) to brits! I hate britain with passion!!! I can only use them to achieve my goals in life and after which, I put bullets on their foreheads( I mean dump them).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by AmakaDNB(f): 1:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
Because the average Nigerian doesn't care about what others think of him...Which is not so good! Civilization breeds appeal. We should always care. One is not one alone but one in many.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
Why won't they hate us when my nigerian folks gives no shiite about their tax like they do? cheesy cheesy cheesy

"DADDY I want this watch"
"Junior that cost 3000 pounds"
"DDADDY but I want it"
" Alright, anything for my boy, Hey you, o yes you white boy or aren't you a sales boy here, get that wristwatch for my son"

Anyways we are still foolish, improving their own economy at the expense of ours.
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
So we are among the ''hated'' eh? What do we do now.

1.We have to become an educated people. We must invest in education as a means of solving problems, and not as a means of getting a job. To do that we must place emphasis on STEM and we must train our children in problem solving.

2.We have to become an orderly people. Driving on the roads here in Nigeria...one sees people jumping the traffic light, or overspeeding and overloading. And we come with that attitude when we get out of the country. We have to become a people of rules and regulations.....and we have to follow them well.

3.We must become a humble people. No more ''I am important because I know X or am related to Y''. Rather....let us judge each other by our personal worth.

4.We must become a working people. We must not behave as if the world owes us a living....we must work hard for every bit of money...and not assume that we deserve a share of some national cake.(That does not exist BTW).

5.We must become a polite people. Not this one where we use unprintable language to describe people''s tribe or religion. Be nice to each other. It does not cost much.

6.Finally, we have to learn to respect the laws of wherever we are. Simples.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
Nigeria is even better than UK for survival as a Nigerian, they too get stress for head, tax has been their only source of living and that's why people work and at the end they settle with less.. UK is one hell for any Nigerian to visit.. Too strict on Nigerians abi no be their fault na if only we av good governments who are ready to protect our rights anywhere anytime, we won't be rough handled by te British ,

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by AreaFada2: 1:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
olrotimi:
They hating more on Israel but Israel is a more fortified and rest assured country & economy than the Uk. Moral : except your living ur life for ur neighbor,.his hating on you is just another reason to be more focused on improving urself.
One bottle of chilled orijin & correct pepper soup for you my brother!

Whenever I argue with oyinbo colleagues, I always expose their ignorance. I tell them how their ancestors sowed the seed of discord bedevilling 9ja today.

Then they shut up & respect you. BUT THEY CERTAINLY DON'T LIKE YOU FOR IT.

But our African neighbours who dare not argue with oyinbo are liked. But not respected.

And they can go & quench. Apologies to Oshiomhole. grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 04, 2015
Babe u are correct, u fit marry me sha? wink
EggovinMma:
Why won't they hate us when my nigerian folks gives no shiite about their tax like they do? cheesy cheesy cheesy

"DADDY I want this watch"
"Junior that cost 3000 pounds"
"DDADDY but I want it"
" Alright, anything for my boy, Hey you, o yes you white boy or aren't you a sales boy here, get that wristwatch for my son"

Anyways we are still foolish, improving their own economy at the expense of ours.

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 04, 2015
lastmessenger:

used by APC to sacrifice to their moon God

And if you have pictures or any evidence that they did that....you should tell the UK police.

And if you do not....please stop lying in the service of hatred.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by yahx(m): 1:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
My enemies never made it but you can't just be hated for no reason#we hate ourself more than the whites do#were is the love when we kill ourselves in the name of religion #culture#politic#ethnic#etc were then is the love wethin??

Let's go back to our first love and make peace
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Idrismusty97(m): 1:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
Why do they hate Israel? Why don't they worship the Almighty Israel, the chosen ones like we do here in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by chrisixis(m): 1:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
I no blame dam we hate dam more dam no know. If not for dis our polithiefians who for care about dam Bleep UK gov

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 1:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
I believe in the law of homogeneous species. Its the basis for reincarnation. It means ppl are peculiar, be you yourba, igbo hausa. Whether you call it God or the system you are classified among ur kind and brought back. Let's stop accusing each other and look inwards that's the only tru way to better ourselves and make a change.
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by lockupman(m): 1:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
Britain should go and Bleep themselves jare. Aside the fact that Nigerians are hustlers legitimately seeking for greener pictures with no to very few cases of crime what have we done to deserve their hate? Are we not better than those their citizens who join ISIS and slaughter people in the name of religion? Here in Nigeria Muslims and Christians co-habit and co-exist peacefully leave out Boko Haram because those people ain't Nigerians. I don't blame them, if our so-called leader have put the interest of Nigeria before their own selfish interest and promoting a corruption-ridden society leaving even the most basic of infrastructures to decay beyond repair; what will make me leave my sweet naija? Awon oni ranu.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by lucianohase(m): 1:53pm On Mar 04, 2015
Zoharariel:
And if the Russian Oligarchs withdraw their investments, U.K will go into 65years recession.

Useless & empty Country, I can only blame our brothers & sisters exhibiting desperation at their useless embassies.
I llike what u said ! I v deep hatred for britain! Each time I see them here in the niger delta,I feel like tying them together and burning them with fuel.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by lastmessenger: 1:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
bushdoc9919:

And if you have pictures or any evidence that they did that....you should tell the UK police.

And if you do not....please stop lying in the service of hatred.
WAIt am uploading the pictures
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
lastmessenger:

WAIt am uploading the pictures

You don't have evidence then.

Good afternoon.
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
Funny. Nigerians don't GAF tho. smiley
Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by Lakeshizu(m): 2:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
With the comments on this thread, We should be number one.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by LewisO: 2:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
That's their Fücking headache. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by fr3do(m): 2:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
delishpot:

I was not harping about it,unless you just choose to use something, anything to hit me back. I said what I said because the average black man is quick to pull that card. No one is asking us to worship anyone else. our people worship those "someone else" because of the way they treat themselves. The way their government run their societies. Those who are abroad will know the difference between peace of mind they experience there compared to the safety concerns we have in Africa. The fear of our own Black brothers. Fear for what our fellow Tribes man, our own country man, our own brothers even will do to us and our children in the farm, in the bush, when they innocently enter a bus, walking under fly over at nigh or early morningt, standing at the bus stop in the morning or at night, when sleeping at home etc . Many people abroad are not rich, many Nigerians at homr are wealthier cash wise than most of our brothers and sisters abroad. They are there for the safety and comfort those countries offer and not necesarily for the cash they have.
You are right, we need to learn to love ourselves and then we can learn to love those around us truly and genuinely

There are more serial killers in america

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain by arsenal33: 2:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
the only african country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Russell Goreraza Buys 2 Rolls Royce Limousines (Photos. Video) / Germany Begins Massive Clean-up Effort Costing BILLIONS ( Pictures) / Putin's Nuclear Comments Lead To Rush For Iodine In Central Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.