Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,362 members, 7,829,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Guys, ladies, what are your plans for Val? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, ladies, what are your plans for Val? (2988 Views)

Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) / What Are Your Plans For Valentines Day? / Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, ladies, what are your plans for Val? by Bantino(m): 2:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
rubey:

Its going to be a hell of a day! cheesy

No be small thing ooo!!! grin
Re: Guys, ladies, what are your plans for Val? by Clinton594(m): 3:12pm On Feb 02, 2015
I'll make sure I protect her from election thugs.... that's love.
In the spirit of val.
Re: Guys, ladies, what are your plans for Val? by debbydee(f): 3:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
Get this watches and Blouses
08185391880 or BBM 25d43f96

Re: Guys, ladies, what are your plans for Val? by Moz22: 3:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
Vote then we will both go for church rehearsals!
Re: Guys, ladies, what are your plans for Val? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
Moz22:
Vote then we will both go for church rehearsals!

So she's in the choir?
Re: Guys, ladies, what are your plans for Val? by Moz22: 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
no she is not....she will just follow me there
rubey:

So she's in the choir?
Re: Guys, ladies, what are your plans for Val? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 02, 2015
Moz22:
no she is not....she will just follow me there

So you guys will be eyeing yourself inside the house of God shey? cheesy
Re: Guys, ladies, what are your plans for Val? by Moz22: 5:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
most certainly...then we go over to my house afterwards wink
rubey:

So you guys will be eyeing yourself inside the house of God shey? cheesy
Re: Guys, ladies, what are your plans for Val? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
Moz22:
most certainly...then we go over to my house afterwards wink

And do what? embarassed
Re: Guys, ladies, what are your plans for Val? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
Clinton594:
I'll make sure I protect her from election thugs.... that's love.
In the spirit of val.

No! You should make her happy
Re: Guys, ladies, what are your plans for Val? by Moz22: 5:29pm On Feb 02, 2015
AND STARE AT EACH OTHER'S FACE
rubey:

And do what? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Guys, ladies, what are your plans for Val? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
Moz22:
AND STARE AT EACH OTHER'S FACE

Lmao! grin
Re: Guys, ladies, what are your plans for Val? by Moz22: 5:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
wetin u hear before? fvck....christians dont do that!
rubey:

Lmao! grin
Re: Guys, ladies, what are your plans for Val? by ogunvic41(m): 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, ladies, what are your plans for Val? by DonX001: 7:49am On Feb 03, 2015
ogunvic41:
grin grin grin

^^^Lol at the pic! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, ladies, what are your plans for Val? by DonX001: 8:03am On Feb 03, 2015
rubey:
Since everybody has been shouting election! Election!! I don't think that is an excuse for a loving boyfriend not to do anything for his girl. smiley

So to the ladies, what are your expectations from your boo during this val period? wink

Guys, what are your plans to make things awesome! cheesy

To OP and others planing to vote, and then go out on Val trips after voting-

Seriously though, not sure it will be a good idea to go hanging out after the election, given the risk of post-election violence in this particular election with the very high stakes involved.

It wouldnt make a good script to be caught in some violence somewhere on the road home after making out in one cozy love-spot somewhere.
Stray bullets dont recognize Val or no Val.

Its much better to go back home after voting....or somewhere very near home, and enjoy yourselves anyhow you want in relative security.
Do something creative and unusual, and have fun.
Afterall, Val is all about the 2 of you being together and enjoying yourselves on that day.

You'll still have many more chances ahead to go out after that day.
Re: Guys, ladies, what are your plans for Val? by majamajic(m): 10:28am On Feb 05, 2015
Be on voting queue all day. Listen to results later in the night . cool
Re: Guys, ladies, what are your plans for Val? by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 05, 2015
tushd:
Very simple..call my gf. We go to voting station together.. I vote for buhari she votes for buhari. We hit the road...i know a small garden im planning to take to

She would be wowed
I have this feeling that your relationship is about to pack up. Your gf is going to change her mind by voting GEJ at the last minute. My advice is that if you really love her support whom she supports. grin
Re: Guys, ladies, what are your plans for Val? by iamord(m): 10:38am On Feb 05, 2015
IceSplash:
Cast his vote...... Then attend prayer meeting
now how is that for a fun packed Val's day angry
Re: Guys, ladies, what are your plans for Val? by iamord(m): 10:39am On Feb 05, 2015
majamajic:
I sure don't want to end up like you bruv grin
Re: Guys, ladies, what are your plans for Val? by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 05, 2015
majamajic:

angry
Re: Guys, ladies, what are your plans for Val? by issylarry(m): 1:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
Really there is no plan for now,buh would love to have one when I get engage,for now am very single and searching!any hook up plz!am a guy o,bbm:22AEE7D5,plz no scammers o!a serious minded lady btw the age of 19-24!
Re: Guys, ladies, what are your plans for Val? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
TheRealAdonye:
A good President would ensure a good economy which would ensure the availability of Money to buy presents.

Basically, Everybody should go and vote.

Forget Valentine this year.

Ok, in the spirit of Gender Equality,

bro want did you use to line those word nau
Re: Guys, ladies, what are your plans for Val? by charlie42(m): 3:07pm On Feb 05, 2015
For we single dudes which I'm one of them . That day I'd just show love to people around me. Dats all
Re: Guys, ladies, what are your plans for Val? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
Watch d election on ma 9D tv
Re: Guys, ladies, what are your plans for Val? by TheRealAdonye(m): 4:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
This tag ----> [s]

malonephills:
bro want did you use to line those word nau
Re: Guys, ladies, what are your plans for Val? by ChynoBEATS: 7:19pm On Feb 07, 2015
rubey:

Guys, what are your plans to make things awesome! cheesy

Rubey rubey. Y u acting as-if you'on know na cheesy .....
The plan is to vote for jona so inec'll failBuhari smiley

Nothing pass da1 na.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Public Display Of Affection / One Pet Name That Your Spouse Calls You That You Don't Find Suitable / Ladies, See The List Of Boys To Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.