Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

I Want to Buy Microsoft Shares - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Want to Buy Microsoft Shares (12716 Views)

Is It Wise To Buy Oando Shares / I Want To Sell My First Bank Shares / Buying Shares in Nigeria: Companies, Stock Market Trends, & Opportunities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want to Buy Microsoft Shares by paddylo1(m): 3:22am On Dec 22, 2005
A little word on buying shares over here in the states....if u reside here,it is actually easy to buy shares...MiCROSOFT GOES FOR $26...Now and using sharebuilder u could get it for a commission of $4(ie u pay $4 when u buy..and $4 when u sell...),..and u can but as much as 100,200 shares at once.....however if u dont reside here..and dont have a social security number..it gets kind of tricky...some brokers accept foriegn accounts....but of course they may have minimums some go for minimum of $500...some $2000.....my dad got shares for me in Naija when i was little...i think its a good invesrment..as long as u monitor the company..and sell if there is any hint of financial insolvency.........thats my 2 cents...
Re: I Want to Buy Microsoft Shares by layi(m): 9:25pm On Dec 22, 2005
Thanks for buttressing my point.
Re: I Want to Buy Microsoft Shares by LoverBwoy(m): 4:19am On Dec 30, 2005
this topic is quite interesting n thank u all for your questions and on point answers
just some cuople of questions...

how do i buy shares from outside nigeria.please give hints on.... money transfers.certificate...n da authority to sell share thingy they r fightin about via txt or something with NSE
going through the DISCOVERY FUND site.the ideal of buyin several shares seems too broad..too boring...can a customer select the sector or companies he/she would like their funds invested in?

AND I AGREE WITH Y'ALL nigeria will be hot!! in terms of investment in 2006
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: I Want to Buy Microsoft Shares by legry(m): 12:13pm On Dec 30, 2005
Layiiii rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes
Re: I Want to Buy Microsoft Shares by layi(m): 6:52pm On Jan 01, 2006
LoverBwoy:

can a customer select the sector or companies he/she would like their funds invested in?

Dont try it!!

Seek the advise of a reputable stock broker b4 investing. If u cant stand the risk, i'll advise u buy into IBTC. Location isnt a barrier. Contact IBTC manager. Dont ask people for contacts (lots of fraudsters around). Do a google search urself.
Re: I Want to Buy Microsoft Shares by Isis: 9:20pm On Jan 03, 2006
Hello Layi,

I guess divine providence brought me to this page.

I had registered with sharebuilder.com last year but I really do feel the need to learn
and understand stock trading so I can make a knowledgeable decision instead of relying
blindly on stockbrokers all the time.

Any ideas how I can learn stock trading online without
tears and how I can start investing with sharebuilder? And if sharebuilders are reliable?

I see you know what you are talking about.
Re: I Want to Buy Microsoft Shares by Isis: 9:36pm On Jan 03, 2006
cheesy lol

Yea... I have studied sharebuilder for 5 years now. I have also searched d web for training tools
but I come up with mumble jumbo that I cannot begin to get the hang of.

I guess being a Nigerian means less opportunity?! sad
Re: I Want to Buy Microsoft Shares by legry(m): 4:07pm On Jan 04, 2006
i would like to know where i can trade mock stocks online. Does anyone here have a link??
Re: I Want to Buy Microsoft Shares by LondonCool(m): 5:27pm On Mar 13, 2008
Isis:

Hello Layi,

I guess divine providence brought me to this page.

I had registered with sharebuilder.com last year but I really do feel the need to learn
and understand stock trading so I can make a knowledgeable decision instead of relying
blindly on stockbrokers all the time.

Any ideas how I can learn stock trading online without
tears and how I can start investing with sharebuilder? And if sharebuilders are reliable?

I see you know what you are talking about.
Re: I Want to Buy Microsoft Shares by the121biz: 3:48pm On Mar 15, 2008
finish with the ones in Nigeria before buying microsoft
Re: I Want to Buy Microsoft Shares by lockerdoe: 4:29pm On May 25, 2011
How much it will cost if someone purchase the Microsoft corporation ( the whole business). There are people who are more rich than bill gates.
Re: I Want to Buy Microsoft Shares by Omnivalent(m): 1:15pm On Nov 17, 2019
i learnt alot here sha... though its an old post.i learnt alot here sha... though its an old post.i learnt alot here sha... though its an old post.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reactivated:If You Have Never Earn Online Before Get In Here / Online Trading In Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) / CLOSED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.