Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally (29116 Views)

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally by sunnyflakes(m): 6:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
NAWA 4 THIS PEOPLE, TRYING TO SEIZE POWER AT ALL COST

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally by jimmayoy: 6:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
whizpet:
Jonathan should know that Nigerians are sick and tired of his Government. Only God saves him from being bomb 2dai #VoteBuhari come february 14.

Na so them go deh stone themselves,deh bomb themselves,all in a bid to scuttle election,who wan bomb person weh don lose election finish.
Story for the gods.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally by ollyruffy: 6:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nemesis nearly caught up with him today. That his yeye crocodile tear PEJ would have had a better feeling of what boko haram is doing to people in the north east.

#GEJMUSTGO2015#
Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally by seyi4nig: 7:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
MASTERMINDED by almodu sheriff & co, to make this look like an APC tin.
Don't be deceived people.
This are desperate times.
Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally by Spaxon(f): 7:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
Hey-Pig-See. ooooo leave GEJ alone oooo.. abi gej gave bugarri 50 soldiers to guard him wen he escaped a bomb blast... .

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally by Abdulleeh: 7:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
3 explosions yesterday and 1 today. I thought KD was hot. I guess I thought wrong. Gombe a relatively unknown state is hotter. They shud jes lemme finnish this road project and bus back to kaduna o
Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally by afanide: 7:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
Very unfortunate.......
Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally by jbichene(m): 7:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
whizpet:
Jonathan should know that Nigerians are sick and tired of his Government. Only God saves him from being bomb 2dai #VoteBuhari come february 14.
so u are siding terrrorist now?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally by stan4guy6(m): 7:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
siraj1402:
Now the president also can see the consequence of insecurity. May God Almighty save him and make him handover successfully in May 29 2015.
ur father
Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally by fleet7(m): 7:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
If Apc like they should kill everybody in the north just to prove a point to jonathan.because it is clear that they are the group behind the group.Nobody can force that deadwood buhari on us if this is their idea of change then they failed Gel will this election by Gods grace

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally by clemz88(m): 7:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
siraj1402:
Now the president also can see the consequence of insecurity. May God Almighty save him and make him handover successfully in May 29 2015.
his not handing over to any body. You guys said he failed ,so let him retake d exams n pass before he enters the next class
Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally by fctboy: 7:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
hayoakins:
Boko Haram! We shall overcome someday, very soon FeBuhari 14.

#AnythingBUT_Jona

#CHANGE2015

Boko hari boys at work
By their fruit, you can identify them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally by siraj1402(m): 7:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
stan4guy6:
ur father
I will so the Justice but first what has my father have to do in this issue?
Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally by siraj1402(m): 7:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
stan4guy6:
ur father
Checking your profile I discover you need no answer.Someone who is father is precious to him will never abuse another person's father.Just looking forward for that day you will beat your father to show that you are a bastard.Omo ale radarada.
Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally by slymichael(m): 8:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
Enemy of democracy. God will put all bad belle for shame. Said GEJ

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally by Akon419(m): 8:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
whizpet:
and the best way is to bomb innocent people abi?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2015
Jonathan is so evil. why will u arrange for bomb to be detonated and then claim opposition is after your life, the same way you did it in 2010. Guys think very hard, why will APC want to kill gej when they earnestly want the election to hold on Feb 14 and they know they are winning. it is PDP that been trying to shift the election. if Jonathan dies, its not beneficial to buhari because they will swear in Sambo and no more elections. People think very well, JONATHAN IS DEMONIC
Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally by slikcipher(m): 8:17pm On Feb 02, 2015
nortcentrallord:

My brodaaa, sometimes I wander if that's what they are trained to do. Every bad news about this government is on their front page. Is it even Nigeria owned?

Yes ..... Owned by a rapist from the southwest ..... Who is hiding in the US.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally by Gozzzy(m): 8:46pm On Feb 02, 2015
it beats me how northerners keep decieving themselves thinking they alone have the licence to kill!!!!!!. They fail to understand that, if anything should happen to GEJ, Rwandan massacre will be a child's moonlight game compared to what will happen to every northerner in Nigeria. To be forewarned is to be forearmed. Onye mara asu, ya suo n'ikwe... onye amaghi asu, ya lekwa apata ya surie ya!!!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally by HirstMOG(m): 8:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
whizpet:

You, your family and your generation unborn would have died in that bomb blast. You must very sick in your brains!!!
Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally by Akon419(m): 9:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
whizpet:
so for ur father donating that your younger sister to blow up herself is the best way to avenge for your tiredness .that hole you dig ,I pray that you and your entire generation fall inside it before the election in Jesus name
Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally by austinbrown: 2:49am On Feb 03, 2015
whizpet:
special idiot na wetin u be
Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally by doubrah: 6:12am On Feb 03, 2015
This bombing should be highly condemned. I'm very confident we shall win dis war

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally by 3kay945(m): 7:18am On Feb 03, 2015
Noviolence2015:

Majority carries the vote. You vampid blood suckers are fewer than you imagine.

Tinubu is losing Lagos and Jonathan is clearing the whole of south west. The level of rejection that APC will face in this election will shock the funders and promoters.

You think say na by missing certificate or drug sniffing dem take dey go Aso rock?
Reality will soon be unfolded in your face... Wait a little longer.
Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally by hayoakins(m): 8:36am On Feb 03, 2015
fctboy:

Boko hari boys at work
By their fruit, you can identify them.

I wont attack you but the topic cos I am not foolish
Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally by olympus121: 8:53am On Feb 03, 2015
whizpet:
Which Nigerians are tired of his government? Are those malos Nigerians? Pls speak for ur self and region, here in d entire south and middle belt, GEJ remains our favourite. If GEJ had been bombed, dis country wud hav been on fire, it tell u sad
Then we'll know which region actually owns and sustains Nigerians. GEJ till 2019 na confirmed mater.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally by nan1: 11:19am On Feb 03, 2015
APC = VIOLENCE ALWAY LOOKING FOR INNOCENT BLOOD TO SHARE

whizpet:

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally by jbichene(m): 4:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
stan4guy6:
ur father
hmmm
Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally by nortcentrallord(m): 6:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
slikcipher:

Yes ..... Owned by a rapist from the southwest ..... Who is hiding in the US.
Please educate me or share a link on his biography. I need to know this swine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens / Nigeria Needs A President Who Understands Economy – Obasanjo / Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.