Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) (29004 Views)

Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Archbishop Of Canterbury After Chatham House Event / Peter Obi And Ahmed Yusuf-datti Visit The Members Of Ondo State Council Of Obas / Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by XerXers: 11:51pm On Nov 16, 2022
grin

48 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by Urheadmaster(m): 11:53pm On Nov 16, 2022
cheesy

The future of Nigeria lies in the hands of these man seated comfortably in the secretariat office tongue.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by lhordspy: 1:38am On Nov 17, 2022
Lol. Looking like clowns.
Clowns trying so hard to fit in.

I dont mean to say this but i have to: (with all due respect)
Datti is as insignificant politically in the North as a chicken. He holds zero to non-existence political value to even be able to drive a total of 100votes in all of the north.

Peter Obi + Atiku + kwankwanso; join all of their votes together in kastina. It still wouldnt reach half of what Tinubu is going to have.

In the core North: Yobe,Kogi, Kwara, Niger,Bornu, zamfara, kebbi, jigawa and Kastina are non-negotiable.

Kaduna, gombe, kano is where the battle between Tinubu-Atiku-and Kwankwanso are.

The funniest part is i dont even see where Obi is coming into all of these.
Isnt it crazy putting Obi in same sentence with the North ?

153 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:44am On Nov 17, 2022
Excluding Datti, All other looking hungry

Datti should help them with food!

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by aariwa(m): 1:49am On Nov 17, 2022
Datti! According to mahdi shehu Datti likes visiting big political opinions makers secretly and I believe him there is a video on YouTube where he went to visit a top politician secretly and crowd shocked him by rushing to greet him but he refused to shake anyone hand and kept moving. The man strange sha but I like him

28 Likes

Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by dustmalik: 1:54am On Nov 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin They look like they need serious help.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:28am On Nov 17, 2022
dustmalik:

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin They look like they need serious help.

Sincerely!

I believe food is their major problem

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by APCnaPDP: 2:55am On Nov 17, 2022
Datti doesn’t look very interested…
Abeg o Obidienrs na joke I Dey, make una no attack me o

12 Likes

Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by IGBOSON1: 3:17am On Nov 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Does their 'hungry appearance' make them any less Nigerian or any less entitled to be involved in partisan-politics?

156 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by Gadafii: 4:37am On Nov 17, 2022
lhordspy:

Datti is as insignificant politically in the North as a chicken. He holds zero to non-existence political value to even be able to drive a total of 100votes in all of the north.

Peter Obi + Atiku + kwankwanso; join all of their votes together in kastina. It still wouldnt reach half of what Tinubu is going to have.

In the North: Yobe,Kogi, Kwara, Niger,Bornu, zamfara, kebbi, jigawa and Kastina are non-negotiable.

Kaduna, gombe, kano is where the battle between Tinubu-Atiku-and Kwankwanso are.

chief urchin, you can now go back to your rotten cassava, but make sure you and your drug baron tilinbu no enter Jos again, stinevgi touch una woto woto

That’s how you and your poo poo daddi will be rejected by sane Nigerians across the country

103 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by mycar: 4:53am On Nov 17, 2022
Gadafii:
chief urchin, you can now go back to your rotten cassava, but make sure you and your drug baron tilinbu no enter Jos again, stinevgi touch una woto woto

That’s how you and your poo poo daddi will be rejected by sane Nigerians across the country
lol grin

18 Likes

Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by Genesiis(m): 5:06am On Nov 17, 2022
lhordspy:

In the North: Yobe,Kogi, Kwara, Niger,Bornu, zamfara, kebbi, jigawa and Kastina are non-negotiable.

Jealousy no dey pay o

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by Tunasco4u(m): 5:06am On Nov 17, 2022
This election noise will end in 3 months undecided undecided undecided all parties will know where they stand

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by youngbabaj(m): 5:08am On Nov 17, 2022
Nile university will increase its school fees after this election

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by Majesty2(m): 5:09am On Nov 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

We no dey give shishi
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by ScamHunter: 5:11am On Nov 17, 2022
Labour is the future of Nigeria. PDAPC are confirmed crooks.

7 Likes

Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by Majesty2(m): 5:12am On Nov 17, 2022
lhordspy:

Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by ScamHunter: 5:13am On Nov 17, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Does their 'hungry appearance' make them any less Nigerian or any less entitled to be involved in partisan-politics?

Ask him o. Are most Nigerians not in hunger because of how his APC has stolen their commonwealth? Even he mocking is hungry o. A hungry slave kept awake day and night by his Tinubu oppressor for 30k a month.

7 Likes

Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by Rapuru14: 5:14am On Nov 17, 2022
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by Rapuru14: 5:14am On Nov 17, 2022
lhordspy:

Datti is as insignificant poli lootically in the North as a chicken. He holds zero to non-existence political value to even be able to drive a total of 100votes in all of the north.

Awon WreckLoot 50m yoots team don show

9 Likes

Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by Almaigaa: 5:21am On Nov 17, 2022
lhordspy:

We told them severally but then no wn hear. We no go vote Peter Obi for North. grin

126 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by southsouthking(m): 5:58am On Nov 17, 2022
lhordspy:

At the mention of Obi and Datti, they begin to tremble.

15 Likes

Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by mauriceminor: 6:04am On Nov 17, 2022
lhordspy:

[i]Isnt it crazy putting Obi in same sentence with the North ?[/i]wertin ur grandparents nd parents be..make u na try de get sense u worth nothing in dis ur miserable life yet u choose to attack pple dat has made it..pls go and tink about ur life ur dying slowly

Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by jeromestarks: 6:28am On Nov 17, 2022
Even Obi knows that Nigerians know that he knows he can't win.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by Omonieme: 6:30am On Nov 17, 2022
Obi's chances of winning might be extremely low but I like the fact that his emergence has brought with it a certain level of political awareness and participation never seen in our youths most of whom were politically apathetic. Also, I hope Obi stays in LP post 2023, make necessary alliances and build a formidable opposition to whosoever wins.
Getting a car for the first time or changing your car is one decision what must always get right both in consideration of the quality and price. Well, I'm here to offer you top quality cars at the best market prices out there. From Camry to Honda Accord, Honda Pilot to Hyundai, I've got several car makes and models at prices you can be sure is super fair. Click on my profile and check em out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by NigerianAngelo(m): 6:31am On Nov 17, 2022
This is what this man is supposed to be doing.

Until he does this before you can start trusting him.
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by Mrkindness: 6:33am On Nov 17, 2022
lhordspy:

a typical Yoruba Muslim reasoning.

9 Likes

Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by NigerianAngelo(m): 6:37am On Nov 17, 2022
youngbabaj:
Nile University will increase its school fees after this election

Baze University.

5 Likes

Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by Propsad1: 6:48am On Nov 17, 2022
N
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by Antoeni(m): 6:48am On Nov 17, 2022
BREAKING NEWS!!!

PLEASE DON'T EVER EAT INDOMIE WITH FRIED
EGG AGAIN AT VENDORS,
ESPECIALLY AT ABOKI JOINTS!!!
I still can't believe what happened to my
friends last night.
They went to a food vendor to eat, they told
the mallam to fix 3 packets of indomie and 8
eggs, then they sat down to chill till he
finished preparing the food; as he was
cooking and they were gisting.
Suddenly he told them the food was ready
then he served them the food. While they
were eating he asked them what they
wanted to drink and they ordered for fanta
and Maltina, he brought the drinks, they
opened it and drank.
30 minutes​ later, they finished eating and
paid the mallam and they started walking
back home when one of them suddenly
remembered that he left his phone on the
table then he ran back to get it, luckily for
him the phone was still there. He picked it
and ran back home to sleep.
And that's exactly what happened.
Nothing more!!
Shey u like story bah!
See as you dey wait for bad news ......

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Healing Without Justice — Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Replies Tinubu / CCB Charges: FG Wasted Three Years Fighting Political Enemies - Saraki / 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.