Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,057 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Fashola, Soludo,ribadu, And Their Likes, Would Have Debated With GEJ, Anywhere - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola, Soludo,ribadu, And Their Likes, Would Have Debated With GEJ, Anywhere (337 Views)

BREAKING!!! Biafran Referendum To Be Debated In U.S Congress – Hon. Robert Dorna / Ameachi In Secret Talks With GEJ Now In The Villa. / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fashola, Soludo,ribadu, And Their Likes, Would Have Debated With GEJ, Anywhere by TRUTHTELA: 4:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
When you read about Nigeria's preparation and the TWO candidates that are contesting this election, you can't help but to FEEL PITY FOR THE YOUTHS that are TRAPPED in that country.

I can tell that millions of Nigerians are not going to vote for anyone in the presidential election, simply cos, GEJ and Buhari didn't cut it for them. GEJ, is being accused of "incompetency" and corruption. Buhari, I still don't understand how any party will pick such a man. Buhari, has so much BAGGAGE to contend with, hence, his refusal to participate in any debate.

Yes, Buhari, participated in the past debate, where the stakes weren't high and I remember a friend telling me that he'll prefer to vote for Shekaru ( past Governor of Kano State), because, Shekaru, impressed him more than Buhari, during that debate. If you'll be honest with yourself, someone like Fashola, Soludo, Ribadu and all other SMART guys in Nigeria, will even participate in a debate organize by PDP, NTA AIT and co. No matter the question they're going to ask them, they're too WITTY not to have an answer for you.

Debate is all about you PAST, and FUTURE plans, whether good or bad. Mitt Romney and Obama, had three debates and I watched how they asked Romney, his perfomance as the Governor of Mass., his OFFSHORE ACCOUNT and all the controversial statements that were credited to his name.
One debate is dedicated to USA's FOREIGN POLICY, next will focus on DOMESTIC POLICY and last will be on GENERAL TOPICS. Millions of voters are WON/LOST after debates.

NTA,AIT and co. are believed to be loyal to PDP, so what? What are they going to ask that Buhari, will not be able to defend? If Buhari, won't be able to defend any ACTION or STATEMENTS he made during his time as a Military Head of State, His WAEC, Boko Haram, etc, THEN HE's NOT FIT TO CONTEST or BE THE PRESIDENT. If Buhari, has JUSTIFICATION for his actions and he is PROUD of his PAST, I don't see why the organizers of the debate matters.

Candy Crowely, works for CNN, ( a liberal/ Democrat's favored media house), and she moderated one of Obama and Romney's debate. It's imperative to mention that in the USA, here, presidential candidates engaged in numerous televised debates before their party primaries and what you said during your party's debate can be used against you during your debate against the other political party.

Meaning, APC, candidates, would have debated themselves before they go into primaries. Debates, just like interviews, are not "walk in the park". It's not done to please you and there should be a NO GO AREA, which I think Buhari's men are working on. They're looking for a debate that will not ask Buhari about certain questions. Personally, I don't know why anyone wouldn't have FUN or look forward to debating with Jonathan, in addition, to all shortcomings in his administration that can be used to RIP GEJ APART ON A LIVE TELEVISION.

There is no excuse not to debate with Jonathan, and if any man shy away from debating intellectually with Jonathan, then that fellow is DUMB ILLITERATE and beyond CLUELESS #NoExcuse
Re: Fashola, Soludo,ribadu, And Their Likes, Would Have Debated With GEJ, Anywhere by DesChyko: 4:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
Everyone is a master in his own field.
By experience, Buhari is useful just for the Boko Haram field operations in my opinion. Nothing more.
But in-house politicking goes beyond all the Economics textbooks and Army strategies in the world could offer. This is democracy..not a mere lecture room.
A wrong decision and the Senate would wave their wand over you. #TheEnd!

(1) (Reply)

HAPPINESS: APC AND Pdphug For A Better Nigeria / Why Are Our Politicians Bad Loosers? / Earn #100,000 Monthly Doing Information Business Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.