Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Riot In Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Riot In Kaduna (3946 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke's Death Sparks Riot In Osun / Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos / Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Riot In Kaduna by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
Our kaduna youths have attacked our pdp governor while conducting his rally now. About 7 of their campaign vehicles were vandalised. Our people are tired of this cluesless pdp and we are going to vote her out come Febuhari by the grace of god what actually cause this wahala are the pdp thugs cozx they d one that pull down Apc posters and banners shouting /kutumar uban buhari/ when our people intervene one of the security shoot an innocent guy and that what provoked us
Re: Riot In Kaduna by espn(m): 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
In sha Allah.

1 Like

Re: Riot In Kaduna by GARRIx7(m): 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2015
PDP and violence are inseparable...

Anyway Sai El Rufai...

Sai Apc

Sai Buhari 2015

#Ihavedecided

11 Likes

Re: Riot In Kaduna by tit(f): 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2015
baffah96:
Our kaduna youths have attacked our pdp governor while conducting his rally now. About 7 of their campaign vehicles were vandalised. Our people are tired of this cluesless pdp and we are going to vote her out come Febuhari by the grace of god

up you!
kill, steal and destroy!

24 Likes

Re: Riot In Kaduna by Skako(m): 6:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
Youth are not smiling

1 Like

Re: Riot In Kaduna by Gejfreesupport: 6:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
baffah96:
Our kaduna youths have attacked our pdp governor while conducting his rally now. About 7 of their campaign vehicles were vandalised. Our people are tired of this cluesless pdp and we are going to vote her out come Febuhari by the grace of god

Are you supporting violence?

Instead of your almagiris to use the PVC to change power, they are rioting...

The North are so foolish and I don't care who is angry.. Foolish set of people.. All they care about is eat, have sex and give birth to children they can't take care of..

The problem of Nigeria is a result of people, people who are children of irresponsible parents..

What a mess!!! God Damn England and that bastard called Lord Lugard for this unholy matrimony of North and South Nigeria.. angry

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Riot In Kaduna by thegoodone2(m): 6:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
APC are blood sucker

11 Likes

Re: Riot In Kaduna by Frankiss44(m): 6:16pm On Feb 02, 2015
GARRIx7:
PDP and violence are inseparable...

Anyway Sai El Rufai...

Sai Apc

Sai Buhari 2015

#Ihavedecided

Did you even read the update? Ekpa

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Riot In Kaduna by Firefire(m): 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
baffah96:

Continue, kill, maim and destroy.

Well done to you and your team. undecided

19 Likes

Re: Riot In Kaduna by GARRIx7(m): 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
Frankiss44:

Did you even read the update? Ekpa

Eranko...
Re: Riot In Kaduna by iiichidodo: 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
APC thugs and touts...i wish the soldiers start shooting at sight...

8 Likes

Re: Riot In Kaduna by Firefire(m): 6:19pm On Feb 02, 2015
tit:

up you!
kill, steal and destroy!

D mofo taking pleasure in carnage.

6 Likes

Re: Riot In Kaduna by DickDastardly(m): 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
Errrrrm.......you seem not to get it. Why should oil continue to flow from NigerDelta if their son is harassed out of office in this violent manner you are celebrating? Why cant you people wait till feb 14 to express your selves with your voters card? If this trend of intimidation of people with contrary political leaning continues, i only see a Nigeria with zero oil output soonest and i will love it cause its time we give meaning to one Nigeria. Its now or never. Vote out GEJ and we will all be fine, but harass him out of office and our oil will go caboom. Just try to remember this post when the thunders start clapping. Savvy? cool

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Riot In Kaduna by IceSplash(f): 6:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
too much violence
Re: Riot In Kaduna by PapiWata: 6:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
The gentleman who started this topic is obviously delighted at the destruction and mayhem wreaked in his home town by those who seek to IMPOSE the Bokko Haram terror gang leader, Weeping General Buhari, as a dictator of an African nation in the year 2015.

Well sir, you can go ahead and utilize orchestrated anarchy as a localized methodology for preventing democratic elections from being conducted IN YOUR HOME TOWN, provided that you understand the irrevocable pledge issued REPEATEDLY by the Nigerian Electoral Commission to the international community, that Nigeria's presidential elections WILL hold on Saturday, February 14th 2015, in every part of the nation where it is safe to conduct the polls.

For those of you who chose to exempt yourselves from the national elections, by organizing terror attacks with your Boko Haram collaborators-in-genocide, just be prepared to accept the election DEFEAT of your illiterate, mass-murdering excuse of a presidential candidate, when the NATIONAL tallies of electoral votes are collated and published for the world to see. With self-destructive and unruly states of the union methodically excluded from the voting exercise in order to protect the innocent and the peaceful, that vote-counting process will be completed in a jiffy, and the loser will be free to take his usual grievances to court, as he did after each of his last 25 consecutive electoral drubbings.

Have a good day sir, and I hope you are aware that your IP address WILL be tracked and monitored by several local and international law-enforcement agencies henceforth, now that you have confessed to the internet world that you personally sponsor terrorist acts in Kaduna, northern Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: Riot In Kaduna by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
Deal with them with your PVC not with violence

1 Like

Re: Riot In Kaduna by Ikengawo: 6:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
save
Re: Riot In Kaduna by traware(m): 6:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
Gejfreesupport:

Are you supporting violence?

Instead of your almagiris to use the PVC to change power, they are rioting...

The North are so foolish and I don't care who is angry.. Foolish set of people.. All they care about is eat, have sex and give birth to children they can't take care of..

The problem of Nigeria is a result of people, people who are children of irresponsible parents..

What a mess!!! God Damn England and that bastard called Lord Lugard for this unholy matrimony of North and South Nigeria.. angry
This is a very silly and stu.pid post from a rodent that should be exterminated.If I could meet you face to face,I would put a bullet through your left ear inorder to stop sh.its like you from infecting others with your disgusting mindset.'All Northerners do is fucck and eat yes?' because the people from the other regions are perfect yes?From your shi.tty post,its crystal clear you arrogant,empty-skulled lot aren't at all.Continue blaming England and the long dead and gone Lord Lugard for your failure to develop yourselves and shi.tty mindset.Hungry,frustrated piece of sh.it.
@OP When did an attack on a campaign rally and convoy become a riot in a whole state?Idio.tic dumbsh.it

2 Likes

Re: Riot In Kaduna by PapiWata: 7:05pm On Feb 02, 2015
DickDastardly:
Errrrrm.......you seem not to get it. Why should oil continue to flow from NigerDelta if their son is harassed out of office in this violent manner you are celebrating? Why cant you people wait till feb 14 to express your selves with your voters card? If this trend of intimidation of people with contrary political leaning continues, i only see a Nigeria with zero oil output soonest and i will love it cause its time we give meaning to one Nigeria. Its now or never. Vote out GEJ and we will all be fine, but harass him out of office and our oil will go caboom. Just try to remember this post when the thunders start clapping. Savvy? cool

Sometimes more meaning can be discerned from what is not said, than from the words selectively written or spoken.

Accordingly, Dick Dastardly is a sage philosopher of mean repute, for sure.

Who get sense go know wettin dem talk so. Who no wan' know go know when time reach.
Re: Riot In Kaduna by jars9: 7:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ok

3 Likes

Re: Riot In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
baffah96:

You guys attacked and you're still whining ?
Re: Riot In Kaduna by Sunshineluv(f): 7:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
God knows i hate APC with passion.

8 Likes

Re: Riot In Kaduna by Gejfreesupport: 7:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
traware:
This is a very silly and stu.pid post from a rodent that should be exterminated.If I could meet you face to face,I would put a bullet through your left ear inorder to stop sh.its like you from infecting others with your disgusting mindset.'All Northerners do is fucck and eat yes?' because the people from the other regions are perfect yes?From your shi.tty post,its crystal clear you arrogant,empty-skulled lot aren't at all.Continue blaming England and the long dead and gone Lord Lugard for your failure to develop yourselves and shi.tty mindset.Hungry,frustrated piece of sh.it.
@OP When did an attack on a campaign rally and convoy become a riot in a whole state?Idio.tic dumbsh.it

Look at this mallam, this delusional moronic excuse for being a human being...

The North is what has dragged Nigeria 100years backward... fucckkkkk u!!

Fear not
Fear NORTH!!!

North Korea,
North Sudan
North Syria
North Iraq
North Nigeria

Na only Una waka come.. Eze Amu

5 Likes

Re: Riot In Kaduna by baybeeboi: 7:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
traware:
shoot him...dat's what you are born to learn.
Illiterate child of illiterate parent....
Steeeeewpid bush eeeediots

8 Likes

Re: Riot In Kaduna by baybeeboi: 8:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
Sunshineluv:
God knows i hate APC with passion.
i hate APC with bullet
i hate APC with power-horse
i hate APC with extra-joss.
But you think you hate them more

3 Likes

Re: Riot In Kaduna by Kennywills7(m): 8:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
Supporting violence? omG dis country is dead if dis is d real opposition
Re: Riot In Kaduna by orinocopulse: 8:05pm On Feb 02, 2015
This is unacceptable! Sometimes you wonder why some people think we are cursed!

How can we keep making the same mistakes over and over again. Laying your lives down for politicians who won't think about you after they get elected!

You don't like the governor? Good. Wait and VOTE HIM OUT! No, they kill and mail and burn. SMH
Re: Riot In Kaduna by fitzmayowa: 8:05pm On Feb 02, 2015
baffah96:

What kind of reasoning is this Is violence the answer Because the governor is PDP he has no right to campaign

What saddens me is when some other f0ols endorses news like, by saying all sought of crap instead of discouraging violence, we really have a long a way to go with this kind of animalistic reasoning on display...SMH
Re: Riot In Kaduna by raumdeuter: 8:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
The killer party doing their monthly bloodshed

2 Likes

Re: Riot In Kaduna by dorodee(m): 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
baffah96:

so you have to be destructive in other to vote them out... what a people!!
Re: Riot In Kaduna by Gejfreesupport: 8:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
baybeeboi:

shoot him...dat's what you are born to learn.
Illiterate child of illiterate parent....
Steeeeewpid bush eeeediots

No mind the cow.

Because he manage sabi as Dem dey use Internet.. he thinks he is a god amongst his foolish almagiris..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Has Raped Our Economy - Says Buhari / List Of Governors-elect At A Glance / Anambra Central: APGA Jubilates As Court Bars Ekwunife, PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.