Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,252 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To (35461 Views)

Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me / Why Are More Married Women In Nigeria Becoming Addicted To The Drug Codeine / Man Cuts Off His Joystick In Kebbi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by lalasticlala(m): 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2015
A 35-year-old male fashion designer, Wahab Sa’adu had cut off his penis with a razor blade in a bush close to his house located at Alapa, Asa Local Government Area of Kwara State.

A source from the family who pleaded anonymity said the victim had rushed back to the house with his bleeding manhood on his hand on Monday, January 26, 2015.

“We were at home preparing for the day’s work when Sa’adu came in with part of his manhood in his hand with blood stain all over his trouser.

“His (Wahab) loud cry drew the attention of people in the neighbourhood to our house and everyone was shocked to see what had happened, ”said the source.

His father who could not stand the sight of his son’s severed member passed out immediately.

Sa’adu was immediately rushed to a private clinic in the area for quick first aid treatment before he was later transferred to another private hospital at Tanke, Ilorin, the state capital.

Speaking in excruciating pains from the hospital bed, the victim said his action was the “handiwork of witches”, who attacked and controlled him through the dream.

He said, “Prior to the incident, I had a dream in which three unidentified women appeared to me and ordered that I drink battery acid, which I did the following morning without the knowledge of anyone.”

“Three days after, I had another dream where the same women ordered me to wake up and cut off my penis. It was after cutting it off that I regained consciousness. So I rushed home for immediate remedy.”

One of wives of the victim who craved anonymity said she had accepted her fate because their marriage had produced four issues including twins.

http://www.thetrentonline.com/man35-cuts-off-penis-3-women-told-dream-kwara/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by theorbiters: 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2015
Oh so you drank battery acid and you no die, you then went ahead to cut ur 'stick' come dey claim ur eyes open. No na, ur eyes for no open. You for stab urself with knife and let us knw u are tired of life. You come dey blame the poor witches. Your p.man con die for ur matter. Chai. I just wonder which witch dey disturb you, abi na you dey do urself.

Calm down eh, e go better one day.

*Modified**

Oh sweet Jesus. Thank you for making me FTC twice this month.
This S/O goes to all those who are praying to be in this 'condition'. Just keep booking space and the lawd will reward you.

9 Likes

Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by swtchicgurl: 6:19pm On Feb 02, 2015
If only we can make our bodies the temple of God...!

5 Likes

Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 02, 2015
hahaha cant stop laughing.....

chai oga wahad is a goner...

them witches be listening to "sitdown uptop ur matter by wizkid"

2 Likes

Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by MizMyColi(f): 6:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
Na xo!
Village People At Work.
Remote Control Technology.

gringringringringringringrin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by dre11(m): 6:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
The man is mentally sick and his state of mind need to be properly investigated

Can someone sane do that..... Cut his powerhouse, his drilling bit, his sugarcane.... Men that's absurd

4 Likes

Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by englishmart(m): 6:24pm On Feb 02, 2015
this is one of the reasons we are clamouring for Buhari's certificates! There's nothing illiterates won't do

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by DesChyko: 6:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
Hmm.. So englishmart finally cut off his joystickgrin
I told him to stop listening to those voices but he wouldn't listen undecided

18 Likes

Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by jacabi(m): 6:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
Chai! Things are happening.
Father of twins cut off his instrument.
Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by Lagusta(m): 6:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
Mental illness; schizophrenia!!!!

Or, could be the three ugly witches from down the lane, under the udara tree....

Anyway, may the prick rest in perfect peace... cry

But how many wives the man marry, one of them don born twins, no be indirect family planning be DAT??

3 Likes

Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by IceSplash(f): 6:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
Damn.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by samuel900(m): 6:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
Eedi reee ooo

1 Like

Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by siegfried99(m): 6:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
grin grin

Eleyi Gidi Gan grin

1 Like

Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by Suljosh: 6:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ok
Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
Hahahhahahah
The wife don accept her fate.

1 Like

Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by makazona(m): 6:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
abi
Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by missterious(f): 6:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
The stu.pid.ity of man is boundless undecided
Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by Bantino(m): 6:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
Hmmmm, what else will the three lady witches tell him to do again?? Just wondering!!!

1 Like

Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by jackpot(f): 6:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
his wives should sue him for dickslaughter

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by yorex2011: 6:46pm On Feb 02, 2015
Some serious human java programmimg going on here...

2 Likes

Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by englishmart(m): 6:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
DesChyko:
Hmm.. So englishmart finally cut off his joystickgrin
I told him to stop listening to those voices but he wouldn't listen undecided
grin you need deliverance .....

2 Likes

Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by akashi01(m): 6:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
omo dis guy mumu o...shey dem dey jeaalous your joystick ni or wetin? grin grin grin grin

vote out GEJ...he caused this

3 Likes

Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by iyatrustee(f): 6:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
Abeg who get him contact? I been dey find detachable dck shocked shocked shocked shocked

The guy na big fool angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by jackpot(f): 7:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
In Mortal Kombat's voice. . . FATALITY!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by kristen12(f): 7:08pm On Feb 02, 2015
The rate at which "penis" is being cut nowadays is something else

1 Like

Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by Bosville(m): 7:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
lol.....its obvious dat man messed wit dem Terrestial mothers....
Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by countsparrow: 7:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
Cool

Tell me sometin I have not heard since Lord Lugard amalgamated Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by simplymade(m): 7:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
T
Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
grin grin grin

Women have been ogbanje agents since 1402

1 Like

Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by yurme(m): 7:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
_
Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by youngvizzy1(m): 7:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
Make she use am take do suya for coven grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Lagos Quarantines 4 Children From US, Their Teacher & Man From UK / No Bra Day 2019: What It Is And How To Get Involved / The Doctors Want To Amputate My Mum's Leg. Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.