Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To (35492 Views)

Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me / Why Are More Married Women In Nigeria Becoming Addicted To The Drug Codeine / Man Cuts Off His Joystick In Kebbi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by seunadeolu(m): 9:14am On Feb 03, 2015
One of wives of the victim who craved anonymity said she had accepted her fate because their marriage had produced four issues including twins. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by mrkings84(m): 10:38am On Feb 03, 2015
one of the wives has four children, who know how many the others have? What a new way of family planning?
Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by ordovicianonly(f): 11:13am On Feb 03, 2015
What!!! if all men cut of their manhood hi just like dis man, What. should we expect the women to enjoy (Bleep)?
Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by franksam2009: 11:58am On Feb 03, 2015
softysparky:

I am shy.
. shy is cool, am shy also, u know what they say about birds of the same feather, 08036316170, Whatsapp me
Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by SenatorJames(m): 7:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
englishmart:
this is one of the reasons we are clamouring for Buhari's certificates! There's nothing illiterates won't do
Bros you bad gan oooo. Must you force me to laugh this evening, after a stressful work day?

@topic, from economic view of things, if these winches and winchard can convert their power to technology, they would have increase our export rate by 30% annually, thereby increasing the value of Naira. Hope this is not the type of diversification of economy from oil, all these our Presidential aspirants are boasting about?
Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by O4A3EM(f): 9:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
the witches will be like 'ahhhhh shoki'
Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by babslamin: 10:12am On Feb 07, 2015
akashi01:
omo dis guy mumu o...shey dem dey jeaalous your joystick ni or wetin? grin grin grin grin

vote out GEJ...he caused this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Northern Doctors Stun In Hijab (Photo) / How I Survived Ebola - Late Nurse's Fiance / The Doctors Want To Amputate My Mum's Leg. Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.