Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,182 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To (35489 Views)

Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me / Why Are More Married Women In Nigeria Becoming Addicted To The Drug Codeine / Man Cuts Off His Joystick In Kebbi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by hazyfm1: 7:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
MADNESS
Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by EverestdeBliu(m): 7:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
Taaaa
Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by Simitrendy: 7:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
Np -OYO On Your Own mtcheeeew ode
Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by Lildrizzle(m): 7:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
did wan pass my power
Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
missterious:
The stu.pid.ity of man is boundless undecided
wetin dey chuck you for body, his wife self don take heart tongue

1 Like

Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by terrymason(m): 7:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
theorbiters:
Oh so you drank battery acid and you no die, you then went ahead to cut ur 'stick' come dey claim ur eyes open. No na, ur eyes for no open. You for stab urself with knife and let us knw u are tired of life. You come dey blame the poor witches. Your p.man con die for ur matter. Chai. I just wonder which witch dey disturb you, abi na you dey do urself.

Calm down eh, e go better one day.
lolx na devil work, but he's father did not die (passout means fainted while pass on means die)
Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by RotrEmmanuel: 7:46pm On Feb 02, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kai! pipu are really foolish!!!
Jazz at work

Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by Oildichotomy(m): 7:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
[size=15pt]Makes me wanna remember
END TIME THINGS grin[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
swtchicgurl:

If only we can make our bodies the temple of God...!
how do u mean
Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by matingo(f): 7:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
The wives now have a good reason to cut show outside grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
God bless my longman grin
Its vri much alive and in position
Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by Tuntheycr7: 7:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
One of wives of the victim who craved
anonymity said she had accepted her fate
because their marriage had produced four issues
including set of twins

Lolzzz. So why craving for anonymity again

When she has actually described herself...

So they actually Remotely controlled him in his dream?
He needs JESUS

2 Likes

Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by juman(m): 7:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
Very sad thing.

The man was sick in the head. They need to treat his madness also.

Why taking him to private hospital, why not government hospital where there are more experience doctors.
Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by cupidhero(m): 7:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
chai! Succubus aru go overtime!

1 Like

Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
So they made him cut his manhood.

Am smelling suicide from this case. Poor guy might also be hallucinating, mental case.
Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by Joel3(m): 7:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
ummm. I have a feeling that the witch hunting must be one of his wife who he refuse to shine a kongi. grin grin
Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by symbianDON(m): 7:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
what is joystick?? is the man a pilot?
Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by sniper77(m): 7:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
awon Aye have successfully manipulated his life.
Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by honygold: 7:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
theorbiters:
Oh so you drank battery acid and you no die, you then went ahead to cut ur 'stick' come dey claim ur eyes open. No na, ur eyes for no open. You for stab urself with knife and let us knw u are tired of life. You come dey blame the poor witches. Your p.man con die for ur matter. Chai. I just wonder which witch dey disturb you, abi na you dey do urself.

Calm down eh, e go better one day.
may God not let you experience the handiwork of witches

1 Like

Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by honygold: 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
juman:
Very sad thing.

The mad was sick in the head. They need to treat his madness also.

Why taking him to private hospital, why not government hospital where there are more experience doctors.
the health workers are on strike
Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by Misogynist2014(m): 7:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
This is a really, really dumb guy.
Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by engrfcuksmtin(m): 7:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
Chei!!!!!!!!! The most valuable asset of a man shocked

2 Likes

Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by tociano009(m): 7:56pm On Feb 02, 2015
Super eagle
Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by afanide: 7:56pm On Feb 02, 2015
akashi01:
omo dis guy mumu o...shey dem dey jeaalous your joystick ni or wetin? grin grin grin grin

vote out GEJ...he caused this

Hahahahahahahaha U funny die..............
Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by manimie: 7:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
youngvizzy1:
Make she use am take do suya for coven grin
kiss shocked that guy
Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by BISIXCLUSIVE: 7:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
Pictureoridonbilivit
Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by theorbiters: 7:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
terrymason:
lolx na devil work, but he's father did not die (passout means fainted while pass on means die)
Lol, thank u o jawe, the guy dey make me vex dat's why I no read am well
Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by akashi01(m): 8:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
afanide:

Hahahahahahahaha U funny die..............
lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by juman(m): 8:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
honygold:
the health workers are on strike

Okay!!!!

One nigeria is a failure.

Pity him and his family!
Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by theorbiters: 8:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
honygold:
may God not let you experience the handiwork of witches
Amen ooo. Amen.
That is why I have God inside of me
Re: Man In Kwara Cuts Off His Penis Because 3 Women In His Dream Told Him To by ayanbaba2(m): 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
in mama PEJ voice "...ojukwu manhood lives on..."
just ask the doctorr to go cut-off late Ojukwu joystick and fixed it for you...
But omo, those witches are wicked oooo... Why only you,
Anyway; Wishing you quick recovery...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Northern Doctors Stun In Hijab (Photo) / How I Survived Ebola - Late Nurse's Fiance / The Doctors Want To Amputate My Mum's Leg. Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.